SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:03 pm

I do see it differently.

I think Mikaela got all the reinsurance that chris was falling in love with her. so she was confident until the fantasy date where he started to have cold feet. if a person is confident, there is no need of tears and insecurities at all. we never saw any bump or hard discussion with mikaela... therefore no need for her to be overly emotional... however i think she was on her cloud9. and happiness is just that. even hometown went well. i still think that chris asked her dads blessing and got it.. and of course her dad told her... so she had ALL the confidence and happiness to believe that she was the one up to the fantasy date. She even mentioned it that since hometown she was on cloud9....we saw her crying next episode because her fairy dream went to the toilet.

however, it was bump from day 1 with lindsey. it was age discussion upon age discusion from 1-1 and quality time..... and then in between it was kisses. so she went up and down regarding her emotions and insecurities. she doubted a lot, compared with others probably. chris had a terrible hometown date but they had a very romantic picnc time.. they had yet again some physical mud thing .... until he clearly told her that he would be the one to move to vancouver.... and decided to flip flop and no longer go to vancouver. so it was up down up down up down all along. never a smooth path like mikaela. So Lindsey emotions were totally different from her and she cried a lot.

so between the 2 girls, yes. I believe the journey was vastly different in terms of emotions. Because mikaela did not cry river does not mean she was not invested

If I was in mikaela shoes, of course i would ask him where he was standing before the finale to prepare myself. i would have wanted to know. no matter if i knew that he was not allowed to say anything, i would have asked anyway. so the edits make it seem that is it all about lindsey when it was more about is feelings. i also believe that the conversation started earlier during their activity (because we do not see one with mik and chris does not mean they did not have one). So IMO, they sat and mik wanted to go deeper with probably something they spoke earlier. the VO is that VO. so when she cried, it means to me that she did not get the reinsurance she wanted or he gave her some kind of no proposal/GF deal which was not not her dream ending.
Lindsey with her makeup, means for me that she was rejected at finale and did not leave sooner. I think she hoped until the end he would pick her and tell her he would move to Vancouver. when he did not and probably spoke about not wanting another long distance relationship, we had this PI of a pissed off lindsey. and here goes her recent IG post about a "FOOL".

still MY opinion.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by jojo47 Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:23 pm

northernviewer wrote:I’ve been going that preview and I what really stands out is Mik saying she wants to confront Chris about his feeling s for Lindsey.   I commented about that yesterday and it seems no one else here thinks that significant no idea

This is the big finale preview .... Linds get a bike ride... kisses and serious conversation....and she having doubts ... we see a PI where she has more doubts .... Mik says before her LCD that she wants to confront Chris about his feelings for Lindsey ... seems she’s not happy with his answer and walks away ... Chris may or may not follow her as we can’t tell where he’s going after that.   Then a VO that could have been recorded either right after Mik leaves or possibly day of FRC ... he says she’s angry but he can’t change what happened ...only one who’s angry is Mik, so its her he’s talking about ... my gut says that when Chris was asked how he felt about Lindsey ... he might have told her the honest truth ... that he loved her.  

Then in another VO he says he hopes its not to late ... I think he’s talking about Lindsey ... and he’s hoping she’ll even show up at FRC ... I also don’t thnk we’ll see Mik at FRC as I thnk she left on LCD.

OR

Lindsey doesn’t show up at FRC but MIk does and like RS says ... he chooses her but they break up soon after as neither of their hearts are in it.

I also have drawn the conclusion that Lindsey was way more emotionally invested in Chris than Mik was.   All season Linds has gotten emotional when talking about him, about it being last time she’d see him, in the orchard after meeting grampa etc.  Mik I find was more in bubble love with him .... and got over him real quick.   Lindsey on the other hand seems to still either be I love or feels hurt by it all.

NV I think it's significant. I also think "confront" is a strong word versus "ask". The part where Mik asks if it's a joke is a VO & I'm not sure it belongs in that moment. However, I don't believe Chris answers her questions about Lyndsey in a way that reassures her & she gets upset. The preview doesn't confirm whether or not the rest of Mik's date even occurs.

In a podcast Mik states Lyndsey does something unexpected. This makes me think that whatever it is, it's Lyndsey's choice/decision. Given what we see in the preview of Lyndsey's doubts, my guess is she leaves on her own or perhaps even turns Chris down if he asks her to continue.

I think Cold Feet Chris is self-sabotaging at LCD's & maybe on purpose. If the preview is remotely accurate, he potentially gives both women a reason to leave. His comments about being angry & he can't change what happened could apply to either woman, but given the spoiler, might belong with Mik in an attempt to salvage something.

If the spoiler is true, that ring doesn't see the light of day at FRC, but for the sake of Michael Hill, made an appearance on the beach. The show's major sponsor needed air time & exposure so Chris had to pick out a ring & the SL's have to support it, even if his FRC intentions don't.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I’ve been going that preview and I what really stands out is Mik saying she wants to confront Chris about his feeling s for Lindsey.   I commented about that yesterday and it seems no one else here thinks that significant no idea

This is the big finale preview .... Linds get a bike ride... kisses and serious conversation....and she having doubts ... we see a PI where she has more doubts .... Mik says before her LCD that she wants to confront Chris about his feelings for Lindsey ... seems she’s not happy with his answer and walks away ... Chris may or may not follow her as we can’t tell where he’s going after that.   Then a VO that could have been recorded either right after Mik leaves or possibly day of FRC ... he says she’s angry but he can’t change what happened ...only one who’s angry is Mik, so its her he’s talking about ... my gut says that when Chris was asked how he felt about Lindsey ... he might have told her the honest truth ... that he loved her.  

Then in another VO he says he hopes its not to late ... I think he’s talking about Lindsey ... and he’s hoping she’ll even show up at FRC ... I also don’t thnk we’ll see Mik at FRC as I thnk she left on LCD.

OR

Lindsey doesn’t show up at FRC but MIk does and like RS says ... he chooses her but they break up soon after as neither of their hearts are in it.

I also have drawn the conclusion that Lindsey was way more emotionally invested in Chris than Mik was.   All season Linds has gotten emotional when talking about him, about it being last time she’d see him, in the orchard after meeting grampa etc.  Mik I find was more in bubble love with him .... and got over him real quick.   Lindsey on the other hand seems to still either be I love or feels hurt by it all.

NV I think it's significant. I also think "confront" is a strong word versus "ask". The part where Mik asks if it's a joke is a VO & I'm not sure it belongs in that moment. However, I don't believe Chris answers her questions about Lyndsey in a way that reassures her & she gets upset. The preview doesn't confirm whether or not the rest of Mik's date even occurs.

In a podcast Mik states Lyndsey does something unexpected. This makes me think that whatever it is, it's Lyndsey's choice/decision. Given what we see in the preview of Lyndsey's doubts, my guess is she leaves on her own or perhaps even turns Chris down if he asks her to continue.

I think Cold Feet Chris is self-sabotaging at LCD's & maybe on purpose. If the preview is remotely accurate, he potentially gives both women a reason to leave. His comments about being angry & he can't change what happened could apply to either woman, but given the spoiler, might belong with Mik in an attempt to salvage something.

If the spoiler is true, that ring doesn't see the light of day at FRC, but for the sake of Michael Hill, made an appearance on the beach. The show's major sponsor needed air time & exposure so Chris had to pick out a ring & the SL's have to support it, even if his FRC intentions don't.

Ya I agree about the confront part, like I said yesterday ...that’s never a good idea.   Dont recall any other in the final 2 ever saying they wanted to confront the lead?? The only emotion displayed is anger and disbelief and not really hurt about it.  Didn’t know about Mik saying Lindsey did something unexpected ....could she have went to talk to Mik...they were good friends ...maybe they had a chat?  Wouldn’t that be a Bach first laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:52 pm

northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

OR

Ya I agree about the confront part, like I said yesterday ...that’s never a good idea.   Dont recall any other in the final 2 ever saying they wanted to confront the lead?? The only emotion displayed is anger and disbelief and not really hurt about it.  Didn’t know about Mik saying Lindsey did something unexpected ....could she have went to talk to Mik...they were good friends ...maybe they had a chat?  Wouldn’t that be a Bach first laugh out loud

If something like that happened, it would sure make for good TV!

Mik also compared Chris to Ben H as a "flip flopper". She asked if Ben H was the lead who said ILY to 2 girls & repeated flip flopper. Now obviously, this is something that Mik & Lyndsey could've discussed post-show as well. Not necessarily during filming.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:23 pm

I may be in the minority but I haven't seen anything really that stands out for me regarding Chris and out of all the Bach Can leads he's my least favorite. To me it seems like he doesn't know who he is or what he wants and has made his identity = past pro baseball player. I am not a fan of those whose jobs = who they are, no matter the job. He needs to move on from his past, grow up, and find himself and I think both girls can find much better matches.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:25 pm

northernviewer wrote:I’m definitely a minority around here ... because I kinda liked this season.  I found this season to be “real”. I found Chris to be a mature man who was looking for those he was most compatible with as well as physically attracted to.  He didn’t buy into the drama and let Shonti go and Im pretty sure Brittany beat him to the punch and left before he sent her home.  I didn’t find him to be a player and probably why so many here found him boring.   I thought he tried to treat them all fairly as he really cared about there feelings, while still trying to stay within the constraints of the show and his obligations as the lead.  H reminded me a lot of Brad 1.0 ... thoughtfully going through the process, and maybe overthinking it to much, trying to literally find a wife, when the reality of this show is to just find the one you’d like to date in the real world.  This show ending in a proposal really messes with the minds of the honesthearted IMO, I think It should end with just a final rose.  I found Chris to be honest as best he could due to filming rules.

With the exception of Shonti and Brittany, I liked all the other girls and it seems like they all liked each other .  on Wnetwork site I watched some videos of the girls playing Volleyball, playing charades and the dishwasher incident... they had a lot of laughs and were obviously close.  Maybe it made for a “boring” season, but to me it was how a group of mature adults should act during this process.  

I agree, I really liked this season. Especially the way it was much less drama focused, so you really get to know the girls and the relationships. Getting rid of Shanti early - best. thing. ever. US/AU Bachelor please take note!

I also think Chris did a really good job. He came across as vulnerable and relatable (at least towards the end), so you feel like it's his journey too and are rooting for him, not just the girls. Also, he managed to convince the viewers and the girls that he was interested in more than one person, which makes for much more interesting television. Ok, he used some empty platitudes to get there, but still.

This, to me, is the complete opposite of AU Matty season which I think is think is in the running for worst season ever. A totally stale, emotionless lead who only has eyes for one person since the beginning (whom he knew beforehand) and cannot fake interest or chemistry with anyone else AND doesn't experience any sort of personal growth in the process - BOORING.

So in that regard, I was surprisingly invested in this season and the only thing that ruins the experience is not having a happy couple to root for in the end (probably).

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:33 pm

northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

OR

@northernviewer I totally agree with your original quote. I have also felt that Lyndsay was way more into Chris the man, while Mik was more into Chris the Bachelor...if that makes sense to anyone other than myself. 

As for the question in the second part, I don't either. I just found Mik saying that...at the end...very strange. At that point, there is only two left. Obviously the lead has strong feelings for the other person or they wouldn't be there. It's almost the end. What do you have to confront him about at this point? To me her behaviour was OTT and smacked of a staged audition for the next Bette. Look how dramatic I can make things for the producers and feel sorry for me for the fans.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in the minority but I haven't seen anything really that stands out for me regarding Chris and out of all the Bach Can leads he's my least favorite. To me it seems like he doesn't know who he is or what he wants and has made his identity = past pro baseball player. I am not a fan of those whose jobs = who they are, no matter the job. He needs to move on from his past, grow up, and find himself and I think both girls can find much better matches.

jmo

Agreed. He did this show to fill a void in his life after a failed baseball career. The timing was way too soon. JMO.

And if Mik is just auditioning to be the next ette, someone give her the golden globe. Nothing I have seen in her feelings for Chris comes across as "staged". We have no idea why she wants to confront Chris about Lyndsey. I look forward to finding out on Wednesday. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

@northernviewer I totally agree with your original quote. I have also felt that Lyndsay was way more into Chris the man, while Mik was more into Chris the Bachelor...if that makes sense to anyone other than myself. 

As for the question in the second part, I don't either. I just found Mik saying that...at the end...very strange. At that point, there is only two left. Obviously the lead has strong feelings for the other person or they wouldn't be there. It's almost the end. What do you have to confront him about at this point? To me her behaviour was OTT and smacked of a staged audition for the next Bette. Look how dramatic I can make things for the producers and feel sorry for me for the fans.

Agree about Lyndsey being into the man but Mik into the Bach... ive been comparing this season to Jason’s ... Melissa and Molly, I said many times that season that Melissa wanted to win... she said and did all the right things to be F1 ... so Jason chose the cheerleader, who really had no interest in him as Jason the man and single father and within a month reality hit and he realized he made the wrong choice ... Molly was the one who cared for the man and father.

If spoilers are correct... I can so see Chris ...and Mik having an ah-hah moment once they left the bubble and went their separate ways. And like I said earlier, Lindsey is probably still feeling the emotion and probably th hurt. Her Instagram is still deep and emotional.. .. even melancholy ..

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Sorry for this possible long post.  But, I just love the sleuthing part of the crazy show and this awesome forum.  So, I continue to try to sleuth and figure out this stupid edit.  LOL  

So, watching the teaser I noticed Chris' & Mik walking to sit down etc. Chris' has a green t-shirt on.   (Tag that Scene as M/C)
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Screen22

So, here is the editing tricks that I try to figure out.  Chris' has worn other green t-shirts (DR dancing GD) but those don't have the ribbing like the teaser t-shirt.  So, in Episode 9 Part 1 there are PI's of Chris' during Mikaela's FD where Chris' is wearing the green t-shirt from the future (M/C) and they editing into Episode 9.  

So, I wanted to know what Chris' is saying in those PI's because it was either before his chat with Mik or after the chat with Mik.  The difference is in one PI his t-shirt is not all sweaty but the other's are.   So, here is the following screenshots and what he actually says on camera, not VO.  Some of the audio is blended in before the scene but I am just stating what he actually says in the image.  

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Screen22

"I've just been scared of doing that" (No sweat or wet marks so IMO before his chat with Mikaela)

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Screen23

"taking this lightly, at all, this is my life, this is my future"  (sweat marks so in my opinion after talking with Mik)

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Screen24

"I don't want to make the wrong choice" (sweat marks)

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Screen25

"my parents can give me some guidance" (sweat marks) This comment was interesting because he stated "can" like he this was before MTP.  But since it was edit he could have said something like "glad that" my parents can give me some guidance.  

Why I stated that the sweat marks are after talking with Mikaelsa is you see in the teaser that he is pulling on his t-shirt like it's sticky.  
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Screen26

So, IMO I do not think Chris' chases after Mikaela.  Mikaela goes to the direction of walking in the condo/room and Chris' leaves the way he came in.  

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Chris_10

IMO this shows that Chris' does go talk with Mikaela and he does not chase after her, that he knows that he has upset her but this is his life and his future.  That he needs to just take a chance and quit making excuses and obstacles for the one girl that knocked his socks off.  

The spoiler is out there but, I am sticking with the love story I see with Lyndsey and Chris.   He doesn't want to make the wrong choice because of his fear and the one person that scares him but I think he will go for it. IMO

(All screenshot are my own taking from a private server)

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:46 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in the minority but I haven't seen anything really that stands out for me regarding Chris and out of all the Bach Can leads he's my least favorite. To me it seems like he doesn't know who he is or what he wants and has made his identity = past pro baseball player. I am not a fan of those whose jobs = who they are, no matter the job. He needs to move on from his past, grow up, and find himself and I think both girls can find much better matches.

jmo

Agreed. He did this show to fill a void in his life after a failed baseball career. The timing was way too soon. JMO.

And if Mik is just auditioning to be the next ette, someone give her the golden globe. Nothing I have seen in her feelings for Chris comes across as "staged". We have no idea why she wants to confront Chris about Lyndsey. I look forward to finding out on Wednesday. JMO.

So agree. Plus we know for a fact that Canadian franchise do not tape bachelorette and bachelor in a row twice a year AND recycle the leads!!!

To assume mike is auditioning for next Etta is so stretchy and so ridiculous in my book. She was a blogger BEFORE the show and stilt is after. She also never hide it at meet and greet. She does her job and she does it well. I  so prefer a strong woman rather than a whiny girl..... but I will laugh SO hard if she is in a relationship now hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:55 pm

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

jmo

So agree. Plus we know for a fact that Canadian franchise do not tape bachelorette and bachelor in a row twice a year AND recycle the leads!!!

To assume mike is auditioning for next Etta is so stretchy and so ridiculous in my book. She was a blogger BEFORE the show and stilt is after. She also never hide it at meet and greet. She does her job and she does it well. I  so prefer a strong woman rather than a whiny girl..... but I will laugh SO hard if she is in a relationship now hehehe

Some great thoughts here ladies.  But, I can see Mikaela auditioning for the Etta and not acting but she sure knows what to say and how to say WHY?  Because IMO on the podcast she has admitted that she has watched every season since Trista.  She also is blogger and knows that other cast members have become bloggers etc about the bach franchise nation.  We can all most likely go on this show and know what to say and what not to say and also how to act.  She is a big fan of the show and I am sure even more so now.  She is friends with Vanessa and Vanessa is living in LA because she is working blogging or interviewing about this show.  So, IMO Mikaela knows what she is doing.    IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM