SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by jojo47 Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:32 pm

^^Chris says something in this conversation to upset Mikaela & seemingly regrets what he says, hence the bleep. For her sake, I hope it's not what his mom said about Lyndsey!

I'd say this is part of an LCD.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:01 pm

I just had to come back here after seeing preview on Bachcan Twitter.   That’s crazy that they there that line into the preview, wanting us to believe that after Mik confronts Chris about Lindsey, he tells her what his mom said about her.   I have a feeling that we’re going to see this happen tonight :yes:  Mik is all about communication and I think once she starts questioning Chris, he’s going to open up and give her answers she doesn’t really want to hear!

If this was US Bach I’d be more inclined to think smoke and mirrors but Bach Can is usually quite straight forward with its editing, while still maintaining a little bit of suspense.

ETA ..
Chris has Instagram post about fixing up a house he bought .... like I’ve said before, I dont think Lindsey is heading to Australia but to TO ... bet they fix house up together.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:09 pm

I think Lindsay maybe a better fit for Chris( at least on screen) but the way how this is phrased...Ummm usually they have the F1 name first:

"Tonights @Bachcan finale sneak peek: Will Mikaela get the final rose? Or will Lindsay? Find out tonight 9 E/P #BachelorCA"

From same video listed above.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 pm

For me, it sounds like he meant to say Mikaela, no? That's why he swore

Come on! Who would say that to someone ?! Uggg!!

https://twitter.com/w_network/status/943522642484588544

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:31 pm

One of the Bach write-ups for tonight asks the question ... who will receive the final rose? Which seems to indicate that one will be given at FRC

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:56 pm

^^ and they spelt Lyndsey's name incorrectly. Umm..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:20 pm

yay is finale tonight!? @HEA @Sprite pls tell me you guys are live posting? chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 3552228123 Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:25 pm

I'm happy it's finally over. Can't wait for the truth to (mostly) be revealed tonight.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Since I am in the US what time with the fun begin? Does anyone have links to live tweets etc.? Thanks in advance beatingheart beatingheart

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:30 pm

4health wrote:Since I am in the US what time with the fun begin?  Does anyone have links to live tweets etc.? Thanks in advance beatingheart beatingheart

9-1030 EST is the show time

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:42 pm

jojo47 wrote:^^Chris says something in this conversation to upset Mikaela & seemingly regrets what he says, hence the bleep. For her sake, I hope it's not what his mom said about Lyndsey!

I'd say this is part of an LCD.

When he says "---Mikaela" right after, I took that to imply that his mother probably said 'Mikaela is one of the lovliest ...' and somehow Chris used Lindsey in the sentence by mistake. I thought she was upset because he is calling out (laugh out loud) the wrong name...ie thinking of Lindsey when he is with Mikaela. Just my immediate impression.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:46 pm

tatladylu wrote:For me, it sounds like he meant to say Mikaela, no? That's why he swore

Come on! Who would say that to someone ?! Uggg!!

https://twitter.com/w_network/status/943522642484588544

I thought the exact same thing. His mother was referring to Mikaela but Chris inserted Lindsey's name..of course that would make her feel insecure about his feelings.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM