SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 pm

mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:Did Chris say the Mikaela and Chris love story on of their dates? Which is the ending we got regardless of where they are now in RL ...jmo.
He said it at a cocktail party. Regardless of where they are now, it's been obvious for weeks imo that his feelings for Mikaela were deeper than his feelings for Lyndsey. Jmo.

Thanks....I was ambivalent all season but Sharleen sold me on Mikaela as F1.
Sharleen is a legend IMO, that girl sees through the edit season over season IMHO.

IMO it was not difficult at all to see his choice and what would happe. I was watching second hand because I live in the states, never saw BachCan before in my life and knew it was Mikaela from her first one on one. NEVER thought it was Lyndsay, at all.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 pm

mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She didn't feel chosen and loved.

Interesting GA because I read here all season how Chris had eyes for Lyndsey from the onset but she is saying she didn't feel chosen and loved....does that fit the edit then?

I didn't see any "love story" with them. I saw lust. I'm glad Chris woke up. There just may be hope for him yet. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 pm

timfan wrote:The big news is they are no longer together jmo

No kidding. Didn't need RS for that. Mikaela was all over liking bunch of guys IG pics post-filming nearly 6 months ago. SM does tell the story when it comes to F1 or F1 not being with lead imo. Seen it time and time again
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 pm

mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She didn't feel chosen and loved.

Interesting GA because I read here all season how Chris had eyes for Lyndsey from the onset but she is saying she didn't feel chosen and loved....does that fit the edit then?

Right, sometimes IMHO the edit means squat, we know their tricks. Body language for me overrides edit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:08 pm

noah face!!!!!!! soooooo hilarious

linsdey and chirs reunion is soooo awkward

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:08 pm

chris switch vancouver when he saw his parents and that I knew that !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 pm

lindsey is sooooo better and pissed off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 pm

says he was allowed to switch gears

she answers: me too

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Oh wow .... that was a bad FRC!  Way more to Lindsey’s LCD that we didn’t see ... they decided then it wasn’t going to work before FRC.... and he’s not in love with Mik .... there is zero chemistry or love.   There was at least passion with him and Linds.   His mom and dad got in his head ... and this is the result.  What a sucky season.     Next....

I'm proud of Linds and someone needs to tell Mik that hair bun adds about 5-10 years on her age. IMHO : (  If I was in Mik's shoes I sure would question everything he told me after watching him with Linds.. It will always be my opinion that he took the easy way out and knew he was gonna drop Mik at the first chance he got..

He can say all he wants, but I have never seen a lead so emotionless at the end....with someone he has loved all along??? Sorry, not buying it.

I totally agree, @Sprite. I haven't watched tonight, but I can go by what I've watched all season and Chris was not ever in love with Mik. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I saw it and **edited**. @@!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:09 pm

What was the dig Lindsay just said? I was too busy deleting posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:10 pm

awkwarrrrrrrrrrrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+33
timfan
aglaea
mercieme
AYA
AmberTrails
whatchamacallit
Idlemess
Agent99
albean99
AllAboutLove
ReneeM