SELECT CONTENT

Jephte Pierre & Shawniece Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jephte Pierre & Shawniece Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Finally! An announcement for Shawniece & Jephte’s baby girl.
Born early! https://people.com/parents/shawniece-jackson-jephte-pierre-welcome-daughter-laura-denise/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jephte Pierre & Shawniece Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:41 pm

@provenceguy Thanks! She's beautiful! What a gorgeous picture of the family!

I'm glad everything went well. Love the names, how thoughtful to name them after their mothers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:19 am

The People article says she was born August 20?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:41 am

Yes, she was 3 weeks early.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Happy for them, she's adorable. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 5 8367-910 Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 5 I_got_13 Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Is it me or they saying the same things they said before the Happily Ever After Show, now? I think she is truly into Jepf. I think he definitely WANTS to be, but I don't think he really is.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:48 pm

@nuts2uiam I am out of the loop with these two.

Their SM was questionable at one time, we didn't even know if they were together.

Why do you think he isn't into her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@nuts2uiam I am out of the loop with these two.

Their SM was questionable at one time, we didn't even know if they were together.

Why do you think he isn't into her?

To me he seems to be "fighting" himself. It seems he is there for the baby and he even said to Pastor Cal. I love Shawneice, I am just not "in Love" with her yet. He said he didn't want the baby to grow up without her father and that Shawneice is a good mom and a great person. I am still not hearing him say that she is for me, though. He does seem to want to try, but I am just not getting the vibe of long term. I truly hope I am wrong because I like the both of them. It does give me hope that at least as of now, I have not read they have split again. Given that their series is over, I would think they be able to be more public, but perhaps the will appear with the other two couples when the girls give birth for an update show.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Mafs Fan on twitter reports that Jephte and Shawniece just bought their first house.
Congrats to them!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:10 pm

provenceguy wrote:Mafs Fan on twitter reports that Jephte and Shawniece just bought their first house.
Congrats to them!

Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 5 1176891977 Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 5 1176891977 I am so happy, I love this couple together!!!
I was nervous that it would be bad news.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:57 pm

@Lorelei me too when I saw there was a new post.

Great news! Congrats to them!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:20 pm

I wonder if they're still separated and contemplating divorce, ala last Wednesday's Couple's Cam?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jephte Pierre & Shawniece Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion

+10
suzq
crazychicken
Sprite
provenceguy
aviej