SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed May 02, 2018 3:48 am

If there was ever a chance for Molly and Jon it was up to the moment he drove through the muddy water hole in the road and sprayed them. You knew she was really ticked off but so much for her liking adventure. That was on their honeymoon and remember when the expert called to see how they were doing and she called him a 12 year old. They could have quit right there.

The experts did kind of badger her tonight but I think they were trying to get out the real reason she soured on Jon. They did say you could see chemistry between the two of them at the wedding, so what happened.
I thought one comment they made with S & J was that you can only want someone to be perfect if you are and I think it was meant for Molly.

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mygodared Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 am

So wait! Jaclyn and Ryan are still together?

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 9:58 am

Thanks for all the updates!!!

How did it end between Jaclyn and Ryan or did they just leave it as they were going to try as per last epi?

This is so darn sweet!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2018 10:14 am

Those reunions done a week after filming aren't worth the time they waste to do them. Reunions should be done at least 2 months post filming and in this case since they were married in August, reunion filming would have been better served being done in February/March. For last night, they could have easily done a scroll stating the Jon/Molly did divorce and indicate whether Jaclyn/Ryan were still together or not after they showed the baby update with S/J.

As for the big twist, Jonathan's twitter has a post https://twitter.com/JonFrancetic/status/991502857517129728 which indicates the tattoo was the twist (IMO since he referenced 8)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 10:20 am

IA - there are several things this franchise does that annoys me, the timing of the reunion is one, along with the constant repetitiveness.

I don't get the twist, what tattoo?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed May 02, 2018 10:32 am

J & S both got a tattoo with the number 8 written on their bodies. That is a significant date, 88 is J's sports number, he has 8 siblings, I think they were married on the 8th and also, when turned on its side, the 8 turns into an infinity symbol which represents that their relationship is forever etc.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2018 10:32 am

S/J each got an "8" tattoo and explained what all the "8" meant to them (starting with August, the month they married). S also said that looking at it sideways, it is the infinity symbol.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 10:51 am

@aviej @havadrpepper thanks.

All that hype for something which didn't even include Jon. no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 02, 2018 12:51 pm

I don't think that Jaclyn and Ryan are still together. She moved to Arizona. However, I don't know what kind of time contract that they still have after the reunion before they announce breakups/divorce. I would never go on reality TV. However, if I did do a show like this and I was not able to make a long-term relationship from it than I would get out sooner rather than later. Otherwise, publicly and legally it could drag out a lot longer. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed May 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Brill wrote:If there was ever a chance for Molly and Jon it was up to the moment he drove through the muddy water hole in the road and sprayed them.  You knew she was really ticked off but so much for her liking adventure.  That was on their honeymoon and remember when the expert called to see how they were doing and she called him a 12 year old.  They could have quit right there.

The experts did kind of badger her tonight but I think they were trying to get out the real reason she soured on Jon.  They did say you could see chemistry between the two of them at the wedding, so what happened.
I thought one comment they made with S & J was that you can only want someone to be perfect if you are and I think it was meant for Molly.

IF there was one moment that I think turned Molly this was it. If you recall they had a mini argument about her hair and nails getting done, so Molly is a pretty girl, a girly girl and did not like it one bit that Jon got her dirty. I think that and the comments about his being like a 12 year old all the time were the beginnings of the giant wall that started to up and there was no hope of dropping it.

There is way too much that we don't know and see to accurately judge, but, IM, (based only on what we have seen,) there is just so much rejection a person can take and I think the word "frustrated" describes Jon to a T. I think he did go into this in the right frame of mind and finally decided to stop hitting his head against a brick wall because it fell so good when he stopped. There was no hope in my mind for these two from early on, but I do think he gave it all he could. I think he is the total package and will be a couple soon, Molly on the other hand is another story. I think she is in need of a real deep look into, how great she really isn't. Just my 2 cents.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed May 02, 2018 1:23 pm

I have heard it stated that the reunion was filmed in November. I think Pastor Cal was referencing the tv timeline when he said last week . Still not a long time period in my opinion. But it made sense because the baby announcement was not a part of the decision day episode but added on but it was a part of the reunion show.And Jaclyn's company is a placement agency based in Arizona. Doesn't mean that she moved there. Though her sm is misleading with Arizona pics. It also shows her location as Boston....confusing.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed May 02, 2018 2:34 pm

I'm dying to know what the heck is going on with Jaclyn and Ryan.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless