SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by desilucy2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:55 am

One correction I must make...is that she makes a comment that she "got Bliss Salon and MAFS," so maybe this is where she was living before...idk...there is a picture of her standing in front of a Christmas present tree wearing a ring on her wedding ring finger
..not sure when they got married and can't tell if it's her wedding ring or not...she lists herself as single. Here's FB is set to private, has and older picture of him and has his location as New York...not sure what any of it means, but there you have it.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:14 pm

I don't pay too much attention to the ring, because it's my understanding they have to wear it.

Thanks for the info @desilucy2 !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill isn't it normally a repeat of the week before for us? I totally forgot and had hockey on. I need to catch up on part 2 of the honeymoons.

Just to clarify, was there a new epi last night?

We are behind the USA one, that's for sure, but this one was the same one that was shown last week.  This week was supposed to show us them looking for a place.  Last week the ending was that they were leaving for the airport and this was the same.  When you check the info is said dated 30/01/18.  Very disappointing. sad

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:30 pm

@Brill Ahhh ok gotcha.

I can usually find a link on youtube on Thursday. I'll check later and continue checking to see if it's up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Just watched this week's episode. I saw some SM earlier this week, Twitter I think, where Jephte was pushing back a bit on some of the negativity he's been getting. That one scene where he's going to sleep on the floor (even though it's light outside), does not show him saying "get away from me." That appears to be totally edited in for drama. These producers are as bad as The Bachelor producers. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Mustang19 wrote: That appears to be totally edited in for drama. These producers are as bad as The Bachelor producers. IMO.

I agree with you that is the reason why I was holding myself back from posting after I watched the last two episodes. The edit seems so manipulative so it makes it not easy for me to see through it, like who is right or who is wrong.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:32 pm

I'm so far behind. I was away for two epi's then Olympic's are on. I'm not even watching hockey! I will have to look for links and get caught up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:42 pm

I posted epi 6 and epi 7 in the links thread.

I just watched epi 6. They moved into their own apartments. They all seem really nice places.

Shawneice is expecting far too much for only knowing each other for 2 weeks.

Molly and Jon and Jacklyn and Ryan both seem to be enjoying each other.

The previews look intense!

I will keep looking for epi's but they don't seem to last long on youtube, just an FYI if anyone needs to catch up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:29 am

I suspect Molly and Jon are not going to do well, She doesn't seem to be making any progress in being more loving (intimate), and Jon is getting frustrated with the whole situation. I can understand her not wanting to "sleep" with him until she feels more comfortable, but I just don't see her trying. He is not happy. All IMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Newto wrote:I suspect Molly and Jon are not going to do well,  She doesn't seem to be making any progress in being more loving (intimate), and Jon is getting frustrated with the whole situation.  I can understand her not wanting to "sleep" with him until she feels more comfortable, but I just don't see her trying.  He is not happy.  All IMO.

Totally agree!! :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:43 pm

My favorite couple is Shawneice and Jephte

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:54 pm

mygodared wrote:My favorite couple is Shawneice and Jephte

I like them too! :yes: They are pretty cute now that they are back from their honeymoon.awwww He tweeted something that makes me think the next episode might be a rough one for them, as far as editing goes, that is. no idea

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless