SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:25 am

Ben can take a seat with his 'there are worse things to be criticized for than loving too hard'. Ben got criticism for loving two people at the same time, confessing his love to both of them, and then flat out refusing to apologise, even though he knew it caused pain to the woman he claimed to love more. He wasn't getting heat for 'loving too hard'.

And while I'm on the roll, how can he claim to be an honest, practicing christian man, while lying to fans and Bach production team, and all these publications, that he's single. He takes part on these shows still, while he actually has a girlfriend, has been with her for months. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting or wanting him to roll out his girlfriend on sm and events, but simply withdrawing from Bach shows, which require him to be single. He's benefiting from being publicly single, on false pretenses, and its just not a good look. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Ben can take a seat with his 'there are worse things to be criticized for than loving too hard'. Ben got criticism for loving two people at the same time, confessing his love to both of them, and then flat out refusing to apologise, even though he knew it caused pain to the woman he claimed to love more. He wasn't getting heat for 'loving too hard'.

And while I'm on the roll, how can he claim to be an honest, practicing christian man, while lying to fans and Bach production team, and all these publications, that he's single. He takes part on these shows still, while he actually has a girlfriend, has been with her for months. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting or wanting him to roll out his girlfriend on sm and events, but simply withdrawing from Bach shows, which require him to be single. He's benefiting from being publicly single, on false pretenses, and its just not a good look. Jmo.

I highly doubt the Bachelor production team doesn't know about his little bit on the side. They may even be the ones instructing him to keep it on the down low so that he can take advantage of whatever they have in mind. Not to mention, pot calling kettle. Production has been known to lie as well, so on the very, very small chance that he is lying, I don't exactly feel bad for them.

Personally, I just don't get Ben's appeal. He is duller than dish water. He is indecisive. Now I can add a liar to the list. To top it off, he is losing his hair. Another 5 years and he will no longer be the cute Ben of his season. Somehow, I foresee hairplugs in his future.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Reminds me of something someone told me long ago when he was on K's season.

Paraphrasing, if he's not TB they told him he would work with the show in some capacity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:35 am

I don't know how to bring tweets over with my phone, but Ben Hypocritical Higgins is tweeting, that Arie's break up with Becca should've been private one.. This from the guy, who had a whole show build around him breaking of his engagement to Lauren. I cannot with this self centered, obnoxious boy. He has no self reflection at all. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:57 am

@Cocoasneeze - Perhaps Ben learned his lesson and realizes that what he did on his show was wrong. One can only hope. Nevertheless, I don't want him to be Bachelor or to appear on my TV screen again. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:09 am

@Newto it would've been kind of necessary for him to tweet that too. With only this tweet, he just looks like a total hypocrite.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:42 am

Same reason you had your wedding plans called off on film, ratings. IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:57 am

I also posted this in Arie’s episodes thread, but somebody replied to Ben’s tweet with this:

In the sea of tweets tonight, Ben’s really stood out for me as most ironic/hypocritical ... like, really, buddy? laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:01 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I also posted this in Arie’s episodes thread, but somebody replied to Ben’s tweet with this:

In the sea of tweets tonight, Ben’s really stood out for me as most ironic/hypocritical ... like, really, buddy? laugh out loud
Compare it to Jason who had a twitter stream of question where he was honest and said that TPTB pressure you.

Proof to me that Jason is a man and Ben is a jerk, I would call him 🐒, but to me he is actually more calculating than that. He is more of a co-conspirator than someone taking horrible orders. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu May 10, 2018 10:22 pm

Still talking a year later..... this time he validates our thoughts on why they broke up... he didn't allow Lauren to change anything and he is too sensitive and needs constant reassurance.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.etonline.com/ben-higgins-on-why-his-relationship-with-lauren-bushnell-really-ended-1-year-after-their-split%3famp

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 10, 2018 10:55 pm

It took him more than a year to figure this out?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Ehh, Bent Higgins is trying to be the first Summa Cum Laude graduate from the Chris Manson College of Reality(not) TV. 
I think the show should give him a role next season--Meat & Geek limo driver for TB and bartender for BIP. He needs an internship to show his real merit before any more payoff IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper