SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Me too :yes: Becca K that is. Hugesmile
Me three Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887 BTW, their cocktail time, talking about the group date, was sweet, he was caring and interested and the "experienced" one talking her through the process.

:yes: me four! I loved how when arie said he wants to get to know her more she came back and said the same.. I don’t think I have heard anyone say they want to get to know arie? I love how she sees that he is a bit of a dork...jmo

How about with all those beauties chasing him, he tells Becca he has missed HER?!?

mike drop, SWOOOOON! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1176891977 :fanningfan :sprinklehearts :swinginglove :thismuch:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:The most exploited girl this episode was Annaliese. Talk about a head case - dogs, bumper cars. You'd think they'd make Arie keep her around a few more episodes so we could see her fear of the outdoors while they are in Tahoe and fear of the ocean while they are in Florida!

I never can understand why people do that to themselves. Common sense should have told Annaliese that this would not be a good show for her no matter the amount of exposure she would get. OTOH she might have thought, "I have five phobias, there are millions out there, what are the chances, right?" Wrong Annaliese, this franchise takes great delight in exploiting whatever information you hand them on a golden platter. A word to the wise, stay away from all things BN. She is just a little head case right now, another round with BN and she might be swiss cheese. laugh out loud  AMO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
Me three Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887 BTW, their cocktail time, talking about the group date, was sweet, he was caring and interested and the "experienced" one talking her through the process.

:yes: me four! I loved how when arie said he wants to get to know her more she came back and said the same.. I don’t think I have heard anyone say they want to get to know arie? I love how she sees that he is a bit of a dork...jmo

How about with all those beauties chasing him, he tells Becca he has missed HER?!?

mike drop, SWOOOOON! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1176891977 :fanningfan :sprinklehearts  :swinginglove  :thismuch:

Me six Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887 , Arie said she is a dork too, he noticed her hula hopping with her neck...?(I think that is what he said). She is totally his kind of dork. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1176891977 They fit.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 pm

About the kissing, there is kissing because you're trying to hard to act, or you have nothing to say so you go in for a kiss, however IMHO with Arie, he kisses because he wants to. There's no faking it. He shows his emotions by his body language.

There have been some leads and contestants in the past, that I cringed watching them kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:37 pm

I really loved the small scene in the group date between Becca and Arie. He said he missed her and I LOVED when she called him a dork. laugh out loud she seems so down to earth and real. heartbeat

imo they are so sweet and cute together. Becca really is the best part of this season.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:43 pm

Bekah is this season's Corinne.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Diana wrote:I really loved the small scene in the group date between Becca and Arie. He said he missed her and I LOVED when she called him a dork. laugh out loud she seems so down to earth and real. heartbeat

imo they are so sweet and cute together. Becca really is the best part of this season.

JMO
The editing crew leave things in and take things out for specific reasons. That they showed this playful scene rather than taking it out shows a lot IMO. It did not have to be left in.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Bekah is this season's Corinne.
Only much more self-aware and clever in the moves she pulls. If Corinne "played dumb" who happened to get lots of attention for her ignorance and immaturity, Bekah "plays it cool", garnering praise for her maturity and observational skills, that puts her in control of the situation, the attention she IMHO planned to perfection.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:I really loved the small scene in the group date between Becca and Arie. He said he missed her and I LOVED when she called him a dork. laugh out loud she seems so down to earth and real. heartbeat

JMO
The editing crew leave things in and take things out for specific reasons. That they showed this playful scene rather than taking it out shows a lot IMO. It did not have to be left in.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 4256136633
Ditto... I hate the edit he's getting for the entire episode outside of Becca but I'm digging watching their story progress even if in small increments. It's like they are saying...."Just to remind you, don't overlook this one." Go Arie go!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Hi all! I am back!
So far I am enjoying this season..
I do know the spoiled F1is Becca.( haven't had time to read all the sluething)
But I do find it interesting that Arie said in a interview about keeping a open mind like Sean told him..To I would think that would apply to Lauren B.. if I read the filming schedule right she gets a 1/1 in epi 5 and 6? Back to back?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:36 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Caroline is beautiful IMO.   I wonder why they didn’t click.  I guess Becca is the real deal. PINKHEART

At certain angles she reminds me of Kyle Richards from BH housewives and Maquel ( sp ) reminds me of Sonia Morgan from the NY housewives. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:46 pm

sparkler wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I’m over Bekah.  

She’s doesn’t need Arie????

She is so fake.

I haven't cared for her since day dot.. I don't think she is even that cute, but that's just my opinion and she is so fake acting...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+33
mprssdbyu
happygolucky
Jolena
pavalygurl
Minney