SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by pbmax Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Pirouette wrote:We don’t know what happened. Neither the circonstances nor the feelings involved. I won’t be rushing into judgement. That’s just me.

I'm with you on that. There's a song that say how can you judge me when you don't know my story. Energy is running on rumors, we don't know what happened in the end or if the rumors are true. The so-called switcheroo could be just the opposite, he broke off with Lauren for Becca, if we could just wait to see. If he did break up with Becca there is nothing wrong with that, from the so-called timeline to me he broke it off with Becca before he went to Lauren. They both was on the same show competing for the same guy, but the guy quickly realized he made a mistake and not in the real world where he was in a exclusive relationship and engaged to Becca, but then met Lauren later and decided he wanted her, that would be cheating. I think he is acting like a grown man, we can't please everyone, so it's better to be happy
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:05 pm

A grown man does not have repeated contact with the F2 while still involved in a relationship and engaged to the F1, IMO.  

At least none that I would want to date or have any friends and family date... again, IMO.

ETA:  This is assuming all the rumors of when he contacted LB and how things went down are true.  He's at fault here and better own his crappy behavior, IMO.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Well you do when you're on a tv show, doing speed dating and again many women competing. I like facts and not rumors.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:25 pm

But the show itself is over, he's supposed to be promoting the show and building a relationship with and having SHVs with his F1, not still speed dating and switching between the top contenders.  

Yes, I like facts and not rumors, but at this point all we have is rumors and speculation based on SM.  The SM evidence we do have leans towards it being true. So until we have differently, I'm going with what we have SM / speculation wise.  Meaning, he was in contact with Lauren while still with Becca.  Broke up and engagement with Becca and within days was already dating LB.  Not seeing how any of that makes him come off looking like a grown man.  IMO it just basically proves the naysayers right about his past reputation.  

If evidence comes out that proves other things happened then fine, I'll be happy to change my stance.  Until then... its yucky, immature behavior whether on a dating show or real life. Personally, IMO his actions would result in him getting his a$s kicked by most peoples friends and family IRL, at least where I live.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Whitney continues to WIN at life. rofl

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 WhitneyIG-e1516752571276
sc from RS
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:But the show itself is over, he's supposed to be promoting the show and building a relationship with and having SHVs with his F1, not still speed dating and switching between the top contenders.  

Yes, I like facts and not rumors, but at this point all we have is rumors and speculation based on SM.  The SM evidence we do have leans towards it being true. So until we have differently, I'm going with what we have SM / speculation wise.  Meaning, he was in contact with Lauren while still with Becca.  Broke up and engagement with Becca and within days was already dating LB.  Not seeing how any of that makes him come off looking like a grown man.  IMO it just basically proves the naysayers right about his past reputation.  

If evidence comes out that proves other things happened then fine, I'll be happy to change my stance.  Until then... its yucky, immature behavior whether on a dating show or real life. Personally, IMO his actions would result in him getting his a$s kicked by most peoples friends and family IRL, at least where I live.  laugh out loud

JMO
Something that may be linked and may be a form of damage control - suggesting there is need to put a happy face on an iffy Bach situation - is that 2 of the participants on WG are now strongly hinting at personal love connections via podcasts. A possible slight of hand trick to remind viewers the process works ... just in case.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:36 pm

The thing that makes me sad is that Arie had a chance to repair his reputation and show the world he was serious about being married, wanting a family and commitment.  I fought everything I read about him to give him a chance and only judge him by how he came across filming and post show. I'm glad I did because now I can judge on what I am seeing.

Instead he showing me that he still does not know what he wants and he is more interested in bouncing between women appearing to act as if he wants to give it chance but then sabotaging it by constantly contacting exes.  Does he have a harem mentality?

In the words of a quote I read "some dogs you just can't keep on the porch."

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:38 pm

littlereddress wrote: Does he have a harem mentality?

In the words of a quote I read "some dogs you just can't keep on the porch."

Evidently he wants to have some Sister Wives in his life... then he could go back and forth between them with their blessing.

:stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Now I will be closely watching to see what happens with Lauren.

He seems romantic and loving with her but once he has completely won her over and the shine has worn off, I suspect he will be contacting exes again and muddying up the waters.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Anyone catch Caroline's comment likes earlier today?  She's clearly #teamBecca not #teamArie laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:55 pm

What did Caroline say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Diana wrote:Whitney continues to WIN at life. rofl

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 WhitneyIG-e1516752571276
sc from RS

Isn’t Whitney happily married?
What happened to the « classy » lady ?
It seems she’s still bitter 3 years later, IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye