SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:17 pm

IDK if that is bitter. I think it's pretty true. They all do say it every season. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:19 pm

She can be happily married and still be snarky. I personally like her humour and don‘t mind it

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:23 pm

littlereddress wrote:The thing that makes me sad is that Arie had a chance to repair his reputation and show the world he was serious about being married, wanting a family and commitment.  I fought everything I read about him to give him a chance and only judge him by how he came across filming and post show.  I'm glad I did because now I can judge on what I am seeing.

Instead he showing me that he still does not know what he wants and he is more interested in bouncing between women appearing to act as if he wants to give it chance but then sabotaging it by constantly contacting exes.  Does he have a harem mentality?

In the words of a quote I read "some dogs you just can't keep on the porch."

I never followed Arie before, may I know what kind of reputation he had before? Smiley this franchise is really full of crazy people, isn't it TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:26 pm

People want truth not rumors, Whit is stating a truth. Minus Sean, who said it and who followed through with  their choice?
I swear Neil Lane always cringes when TBach has to choose a ring because he knows the return policy will be a given giggling At least he gets a mention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:29 pm

"I am not here for a 22 year old girlfriend" No just add three years to that. Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:52 pm

I believe this situation is true going off of SM. And IF it happened like it's been stated,
such crappy, classless behavior by Arie and Lauren as she's a part of this too and agreed to date him (if true). I'm not her and don't pretend to know what's in her head, but I can't understand why she would agree to this unless she was pining over him like I think he was her.
Looking forward to seeing this play out.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Anyone catch Caroline's comment likes earlier today?  She's clearly #teamBecca not #teamArie laugh out loud

No missed it!? but SM is going to be entertaining to watch now laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:21 pm

All 6 of the happily married/engaged Bachelorettes are just shaking their heads at Arie right now. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 8367-910 TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 I_got_13 TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:31 pm

Linds911 wrote:All 6 of the happily married/engaged Bachelorettes are just shaking their heads at Arie right now. laugh out loud

I really don’t think they care laugh out loud too busy being the real, total rockstars of this super misogynistic circus.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:35 pm

@Alanna laugh out loud yeah so true.

As for Arie ugh I was so glad he was Bachelor and now i just want him to go away. no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 8367-910 TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 I_got_13 TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 pm

I have to respond: Jmo, it’s fun to speculate but some posts state it like it’s a fact!

Who said Arie called Lauren? RS. But even RS said he doesn’t know the content of the conversation. I don’t think it’s fair to say he called her to express his feelings for her, because, at this point, no one knows. Maybe he’s just checking on her and she said don’t call me when you are engaged to another woman? We also don’t know how many times he called her while engaged to Becca. I re-read RS and I am not sure RS is clear on that. Mo.

RS also said Arie broke up with Becca and went over to Lauren’s parents house: it’s also very possible he broke up first before pursuing Lauren again. Its also possible Becca didn’t think this relationship would work either. Who knows?

I am not a fan of anyone, but I don’t think I know enough facts to point finger at anyone, or even call anyone names, not yet. Maybe more facts will come out and Arie indeed is the biggest fool of this franchise.

Until then, I hope this board, IMO the best sleuthing board, will uncover more facts, not just speculation after speculation.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 pm

pbmax wrote:
Pirouette wrote:We don’t know what happened. Neither the circonstances nor the feelings involved. I won’t be rushing into judgement. That’s just me.

I'm with you on that. There's a song that say how can you judge me when you don't know my story. Energy is running on rumors, we don't know what happened in the end or if the rumors are true. The so-called switcheroo could be just the opposite, he broke off with Lauren for Becca, if we could just wait to see. If he did break up with Becca there is nothing wrong with that, from the so-called timeline to me he broke it off with Becca before he went to Lauren. They both was on the same show competing for the same guy, but the guy quickly realized he made a mistake and not in the real world where he was in a exclusive relationship and engaged to Becca, but then met Lauren later and decided he wanted her, that would be cheating. I think he is acting like a grown man, we can't please everyone, so it's better to be happy

sdmom wrote:I have to respond: Jmo, it’s fun to speculate but some posts state it like it’s a fact!

Who said Arie called Lauren? RS. But even RS said he doesn’t know the content of the conversation. I don’t think it’s fair to say he called her to express his feelings for her, because, at this point, no one knows. Maybe he’s just checking on her and she said don’t call me when you are engaged to another woman? We also don’t know how many times he called her while engaged to Becca. I re-read RS and I am not sure RS is clear on that. Mo.

RS also said Arie broke up with Becca and went over to Lauren’s parents house: it’s also very possible he broke up first before pursuing Lauren again. Its also possible Becca didn’t think this relationship would work either. Who knows?

I am not a fan of anyone, but I don’t think I know enough facts to point finger at anyone, or even call anyone names,  not yet. Maybe more facts will come out and Arie indeed is the biggest fool of this franchise.

Until then, I hope this board, IMO  the best sleuthing board, will uncover more facts, not just speculation after speculation.

All Jmo.
I agree Good Post

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye