SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:23 pm

@sdmom Good posting. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 pm

I am not 100% positive Arie was engaged.. he has never said that.. and he has said repeatedly in interviews that he fell in love with 2. Women!
I still think by editing you can't tell who he favors Becca over Lauren.. Yes Becca got the first date..and we saw her with him one time on a group date..Lauren hasn't got a 1/1 date yet but she has been shown on both of her group dates with Arie.
Having said this I am not saying he didn't chose Becca..I am waiting to "see"
All JMO
So we should wait and see..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Remember when Arie shaded Chris Soules' short engagement/season? laugh out loud

I can totally see him thinking that he 'saved' his season because he's leaving with his 'true' love.

The AFTR is still a ways away, give him some time...  He may have a new "true" love by then. laugh out loud

JMS(narky)O

ETA:  good post @aria, IA bestbud!

ETA #2:  for the record, I don't dislike Arie, but I find all this, all kinds of icky and shady.

OMG @ladybug82 you caused my Pepsi to come out my nose. .lololol Like I said all Arie is is a Snicker Snort With or without the Pepsi coming out; ; )

Last edited by LoveDovez on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:48 pm

My mood is such that I'm starting to think that Arie and Krystal are a match made in heaven.    Rolling Eyes

Before the season, my opinion of him was that he's a player. But even most players settle down eventually. When combined with my optimistic nature, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. So much for optimism!

I have to admit that I really like Becca a lot, and if she hadn't been F1, she would have been my first pick for Bachelorette. So under the circumstances, that will almost certainly come to pass. All I can say is that I hope she holds out and gets PAID, because she deserves some serious coin for her travails. A silver lining of this mess is that she didn't uproot her whole life in order to be with Arie.

Is it a given that Lauren B. will still be interested in Arie? She has really been a hidden F2. He has chemistry with her, but I think his chemistry has been better with other cast members. I haven't seen much of her, but she strikes me as being perhaps quieter and shyer than most. Hopefully time will reveal more of her personality.

I think Arie just stuck a fork in his chances of getting a DWTS invite. And I have to wonder what Peter is thinking about all of this from his removed vantage point. "Better thee than me"?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Oh I'm sure he was engaged. TPTB would see to that. But they would not let him say that because that would ruin the "fell in love with 2 women" narrative they are having him say in interviews and their edit for the season. Saying he is engaged in interviews would ruin their story line.

However, this whole switcheroo... ratings gold for them. Plays right into the story line they want to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:57 pm

At least Becca can watch this season of Arie’s tongue through the lens of “I dodged a bullet” instead of “that’s my fiancée”. Whoever is with him is going to have a lot of hand over eyes moments. At least now it doesn’t have to be Becca.

I know there are feelings and details that we don’t know about, but all circumstantial evidence is leaning towards Arie being the noncommittal player he was painted out to be. If he magically proves me wrong, I’ll eat my words. Until then catch me on #teambecca
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:59 pm

I think tptb pretty much require a proposal now.  I know they allowed other outcomes in the past but that was many moons ago.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Arie didn’t want to choose then but they made him.  All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Ok, since we've covered a lot of ground in the last 24 hours, let's take a minute and be real here...  we sleuth, we speculate, we put puzzle pieces together, we over analyze, we snark, etc., that is what the board does.  

So those that want to wait are welcome to, those that want to snark are welcome to, those that want to rush to judgement can and amend it however many times they want are welcome to, those that want to call Arie and/or TPTB out on all this are welcome to.  

As long as we make sure opinions are not facts, are respectful of each other and follow board rules, all thoughts are welcome here. bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:06 pm

@Ladybug82 great post! bestbud!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Yep ^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:16 pm

Great post and Thanks @Ladybug82..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 pm

While I think it's possible that Arie can come through this relatively unscathed, I don't consider it likely. Becca is really well-liked by the fandom, IMO, and the fans will not take her rejection lightly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye