SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:01 am

Aww, Arie and Lauren are cute together. I really hope they can make it work and I'm glad he proposed. Nice to see the families there too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:20 am

They have just as good of a chance as any other couple. If they truly stay away from SM even better perhaps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:20 am

They looked really happy and giddy on ATFR tonight!
It was really nice to see the family - glad they have that support there Smiley Good vibes to them - I’m definitely rooting for them Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:42 am

Are they on JKL tonight? GMA and Kelly and Ryan tomorrow? Anyone know the media rounds schedule?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:49 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Are they on JKL tonight?  GMA and Kelly and Ryan tomorrow?  Anyone know the media rounds schedule?  

They're definitely on JKL tonight. Assuming they make it out of LA before the snow storm comes that the East Coast is supposed to get, they're also scheduled for GMA and Kelly and Ryan.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:49 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Are they on JKL tonight?  GMA and Kelly and Ryan tomorrow?  Anyone know the media rounds schedule?  

Yes, to JKL and GMA (at least according to CH) don't know about Kelly and Ryan. Just saw Wolfner's tweet that he and I assume his wife Rachel are going to be spending time with Arie (and I assume Lauren) are spending time together this weekend I guess before Arie and Lauren head out of town.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:57 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:They looked really happy and giddy on ATFR tonight!
It was really nice to see the family - glad they have that support there Smiley Good vibes to them - I’m definitely rooting for them Smiley

Yes I saw Lauren mother with a smile on her face.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:15 am

They did look very happy. I liked Jason and Molly's segment and advice so hopefully they can run with some or all of it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:33 am

docnash14 wrote:

Yes, to JKL and GMA (at least according to CH) don't know about Kelly and Ryan.  Just saw Wolfner's tweet that he and I assume his wife Rachel are going to be spending time with Arie (and I assume Lauren) are spending time together this weekend I guess before Arie and Lauren head out of town.

Ah, that’s nice! I think John and Rachel are due to have their baby soon, so I’m glad they can get together.

My TV schedule says they’ll be on Kelly and Ryan too tomorrow.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:35 am

All the threads will be renamed tomorrow. So post away in here. I'll create media threads as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:28 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 04d45c10

@jimmykimmellive
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:31 am

Jacqueline is so sweet beatingheart

Credit: @Jacqueline Trumbull
trumbullina So happy for Becca, who was strong, and sacrificing, and brave. And so happy for Lauren, who was self contained and elegant. We will never see the full extent of the beauty of every woman on this show, but I got a glimpse, and I hope that in this case, pain was balanced with promise. Becca will find her happy ending, and Lauren, my love, has found hers. Congratulations to both women. @laureneburnham , I’m looking out for you, and wish you every happiness. #thebachelor  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f4f7  @lexiehandphoto

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14