SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aria Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:

They give out one rose on the 3-on-1 right before HTD. For example, Sean gave that rose to Lindsay but the other 2 women on the date (Catherine and Des) also got roses and a HTD.

The press release said that there's no rose ceremony though.

Perhaps he decides since he has made up his mind and it’s the last date to just eliminate a girl on the date and then hand out the 2 remaining roses

It says that they're told from the beginning that there won't be a rose ceremony. So, it seems like an exact repeat of Rachel's season, where the guys are told from the start there will be no RC and all roses will be handed out on dates. So, the only two possibilities are that the press release is wrong and he did bring 2 roses to that 3-on-1 or RS is wrong and Seinne got a rose on her 1-on-1 and that's why there was only 1 rose left to give on the group date.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:30 pm

If confusing , Millsy said Arie had a hard time letting a girl go and wanted to take more on htds. They said no so he had to make cuts to get to 4. Good thing Jackie backed away imo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aria wrote:

The press release said that there's no rose ceremony though.

Perhaps he decides since he has made up his mind and it’s the last date to just eliminate a girl on the date and then hand out the 2 remaining roses

It says that they're told from the beginning that there won't be a rose ceremony. So, it seems like an exact repeat of Rachel's season, where the guys are told from the start there will be no RC and all roses will be handed out on dates. So, the only two possibilities are that the press release is wrong and he did bring 2 roses to that 3-on-1 or RS is wrong and Seinne got a rose on her 1-on-1 and that's why there was only 1 rose left to give on the group date.

I don’t think Seinne got a rose. I’m wondering if he gets a second rose to give out on the group date because Seinne and Jacqueline are already gone. If he only gave out one rose then there would only be 3 HTD.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:39 pm

Yeah, those are the only two possibilities - 2 roses on the group date or Seinne getting a rose on her 1-on-1. That's why I'm asking if we have anything to confirm or indicate anything either way, like screencaps or date the girls came back on social media.

If it matter, RS was very wrong about this episode - he didn't even know there as a 3-on-1 and he said that Jaqueline got a 1-on-1 and he thought there was a rose ceremony and that's where Seinne is eliminated.

Last edited by Aria on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:39 pm

@umngirl  That is exactly how I see it. 2 roses will be given out vs one on that group date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:05 pm

I'm thinking that if Jacqueline had not self-eliminated, she would have been on the group date making it 4 girls. I am also guessing that he had the 3 ID's first and because of that he would know how many roses he had on that last date. Had he kept all 3 from the ID's then there would have only been 1 on the group date. I'm suspecting this was the original plan (script from TPTB).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Bringing this forward to ward off any mistakes. link
For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the non spoiled threads, there is absolutely NO posting allowed. There is to be no sharing of posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled section and no discussion of any sleuthing in the No Spoiler threads and vice versa.

Please ensure the rules are followed at all times.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I think she had consecutive 1 on 1’s to keep chipping away at her wall. To build at what was started in Paris, not catch up to others imo.
I agree. I think this is who his heart was telling him he wanted, like Andy with Tessa and she was the one holding back, so he is going after what he wants.
I also think so and to make sure they had enough time to develop a relationship before the HTD Arie needed one more date with her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:13 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Maddy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Lauren B. gets two 1on1's back to back?  Interesting.  
Makes sense. Before hometowns he wanted to be sure, they were behind other relationships.
Please explain, don't understand what you mean.
Because Lauren has problem to open up Arie wanted to be sure that relationship will progress enough before HTD.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:22 am

Did you guys see the preview during Greys? It was about Lauren and at dinner she tells him she’s falling in love with him. And they edit it to make him not respond and walk away. And she questions if she said too much too soon. This has certainly become the Lauren show!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 am

SeekAny wrote:Did you guys see the preview during Greys? It was about Lauren and at dinner she tells him she’s falling in love with him. And they edit it to make him not respond and walk away. And she questions if she said too much too soon. This has certainly become the Lauren show!

That’s kind of silly since we all know that he will be happy with that ....and it goes against her not opening up fast enough... question
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:34 am

sanlee088 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Did you guys see the preview during Greys? It was about Lauren and at dinner she tells him she’s falling in love with him. And they edit it to make him not respond and walk away. And she questions if she said too much too soon. This has certainly become the Lauren show!

That’s kind of silly since we all know that he will be happy with that ....and it goes against her not opening up fast enough... question

And if this is who he wanted all along why did he pick Becca? It must get complicated.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny