SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@pbmax I think the problem is that MF lies so much, why believe him now? That whole walk like a duck, talk like a duck thing.

If this is the greatest trick ever in bachelor land it will be great for me, as I will easily skip the bachelorette and be 100% broken up the the US versions of this franchise.

JMO.

Well everything that comes out his mouth isn't a lie, there's been things he been right-on about. RS said Ali didn't choose anyone and most believed him. I read an article where MF talked about the couples that were still together and the last one was Ali and ?. I kept saying Ali chose someone because MF said so and Ali chose someone. So I guess we all can take it however way we want, March 5 we shall know JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 pm

northernviewer wrote:Who’s Caroline? Don’t remember her.

https://www.instagram.com/carolinelunny/?hl=en
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Is it possible that Becca choose to go back to her Ex that is why Arie isn't worried about  looking bad.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 pm

I've seen no signs of it on her's or his SM.  Has anyone else?

Of course, it's a possibility but IMO if it was true we'd have heard some rumblings and there would be signs of it somewhere.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

I agree. I think there is more to the story too. I am starting to feel that in spite of Arie's excitement, the editing might not bode well for any of them. All three in various ways, will be thrown under the bus. There are now more questions than answers. Yes, he has more feelings for LB than Becca but why didn't he choose her? Did Becca throw LB under the bus? Why did Becca and Arie spoil the season? Why did he break up with Becca so soon after filming? Something fishy went down. AMO.

I know everyone is discrediting what MF said but I can't, maybe Arie feel good About the finale because he was there and know exactly what happened while we think we know.

@northernview they're doing overkill with Lauren but we aren't getting why choose Becca

I watched the first few weeeks unspoiled and after watching their 1/1 ... I didn’t even once consider her formF1 ... I liked her ... thought Aried liked her too but never saw “it” between them.  I honestly believe she was the mature choice and that’s about it .  It’s so cliche ...but the heart wants what the heart wants :yes:

I saw and see it the same way, that there was and is nothing there. But I expect that maybe they would show a little hint as to why he would pick Becca instead they are showing us how much he loves Lauren, it's like they're going above and beyond their normal mo.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Maybe there is more to the story which is why he doesn’t seem to be dreading ATFR.  Or maybe he is dreading it and is just playing to the Company line.  We will find out on March 5

I think we will be surprised. Some things aren't sitting right with me.

[I agree. I think there is more to the story too. I am starting to feel that in spite of Arie's excitement, the editing might not bode well for any of them. All three in various ways, will be thrown under the bus. There are now more questions than answers. Yes, he has more feelings for LB than Becca but why didn't he choose her? Did Becca throw LB under the bus? Why did Becca and Arie spoil the season? Why did he break up with Becca so soon after filming? Something fishy went down. AMO]

I do get the feeling there's something that we don't know about. And he's had such a lack of guilt and empathy when talking about Lauren (even in the promo break up scene, he seems so apathetic and almost annoyed). Maybe Becca was still talking to her ex or he felt like she has misrepresented herself or that she was more interested in fame than him? It doesn't really fit with the Becca I see and the SM activity/girls' responses, but trying to keep my mind open. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:25 pm

My thoughts on hometowns --

The families that connected best with Arie (and vice-versa) were Kendall's family and Tia's family. Arie has good chemistry with Kendall (better chemistry than with Becca, IMO.) I could see him emotionally detaching when he was getting ready to dismiss Tia (with Baby Beks I called it "fatherly mode.") It's like he gives the women a metaphorical pat on the head before he sends them away. I think that Tia was the most attached to him of any of the women. IMO she redeemed herself in this episode after throwing Baby Beks under the bus in Tuscany.

I think that Arie and Becca obviously enjoy each other's company, but I'm not seeing much more than a superficial chemistry. Her family was warm and welcoming, but I didn't feel a very close match between them and Arie. To me it's a red flag when couples are not on the same page about religion. With an uncle who is a minister, and a cross tattoo on her hand, her faith is evidently very important to Becca. Is sitting in church how Arie really wants to spend his Sunday mornings? Yes, sometimes couples do manage to work out such differences, but for a relationship of short duration, it's not an especially promising sign.

Lauren's father was not the grizzly bear that I took him to be from the previews. I think when Arie mentioned that he and his fellow racers had visited the troops in Iraq, Lauren's dad was impressed. I could see them building bridges with each other.

The mom on the other hand was Arie's toughest critic among the hometown families. Lauren looks a lot like her mom, and I have to wonder if she has her mom's temperament as well -- cool, guarded, and somewhat suspicious. I think this was more than a mom looking out for a daughter who had been disappointed before. I think this may have been business as usual. I felt like saying, Arie, take a close look at what is in front of you. Ask yourself if this is your future with Lauren once she has lost her youthful optimism.

Arie literally sweating this one out tells me that he still was all in with Lauren at this point in time. I have to wonder if Arie put himself in a position that was similar to Chris Soules where he went with the woman who was all in for him and whose resume most closely added up to wife material. Perhaps Lauren pulled back a bit emotionally toward the end? I could see that scaring him off.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:29 pm

suzq wrote:I think the article from the astrologer is quite interesting.  It explains why Arie would be attracted to these four women and could factor into his decision-making process.  However, it doesn't explain why he picked Becca in the first place and then did the "switcheroo".

I find it interesting -- it seems as if there are some people that want to give Arie a "pass" for his behavior and excuse the way he went about things.  I am all for people's happiness and my hope is that everyone will eventually be better off for what has happened.

However, I find it interesting that there is so much justification of Arie -- how he went about things and not in a good way.  I can only imagine the "backlash" that would occur if a Bachelorette did the "switcheroo" rather than a Bachelor.  I think that might get very ugly for the female lead.

Yes, everyone has the right to change their mind and ultimately, Arie made the right decision for him. I can see why Becca might feel "blindsided" and understandably upset, though. This is not a expected outcome of the Bachelor process.  It has only happened once before and I really think the Jason/Molly/Melissa was very different.  Melissa was back with her ex-boyfriend, Tye, in no time at all.  She and Jason had a very mutual breakup. All JMO.

I for one am not making excuses or justifying Arie's behavior.  I am waiting to see how it plays out because truth to be told we don't know with certainty what exactly his behavior was.  While I understand that he is being perceived as insensitive of Becca in his social media, we are unaware of all the extenuating circumstances and may never get the whole story.  That said, I believe he is totally responsible for his behavior regardless of his reason.  I am not, however, willing to write him off as a terrible person because I don't think he is.

Last edited by docnash14 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:15 pm

docnash14 wrote:
suzq wrote:I think the article from the astrologer is quite interesting.  It explains why Arie would be attracted to these four women and could factor into his decision-making process.  However, it doesn't explain why he picked Becca in the first place and then did the "switcheroo".

I find it interesting -- it seems as if there are some people that want to give Arie a "pass" for his behavior and excuse the way he went about things.  I am all for people's happiness and my hope is that everyone will eventually be better off for what has happened.

However, I find it interesting that there is so much justification of Arie -- how he went about things and not in a good way.  I can only imagine the "backlash" that would occur if a Bachelorette did the "switcheroo" rather than a Bachelor.  I think that might get very ugly for the female lead.

Yes, everyone has the right to change their mind and ultimately, Arie made the right decision for him. I can see why Becca might feel "blindsided" and understandably upset, though. This is not a expected outcome of the Bachelor process.  It has only happened once before and I really think the Jason/Molly/Melissa was very different.  Melissa was back with her ex-boyfriend, Tye, in no time at all.  She and Jason had a very mutual breakup. All JMO.

I for one am not making excuses or justifying Arie's behavior.  I am waiting to see how it plays out because truth to be told we don't know with certainty what exactly his behavior was.  While I understand that he is being perceived as insensitive of Becca in his social media, we are unaware of all the extenuating and may never get the whole story.  That said, I believe he is totally responsible for his behavior regardless of his reason.  I am not, however, willing to write him off as a terrible person because I don't think he is.
I agree with everything you said above. 
 There are people that simply want to see how things happened and played out. IMO its not giving someone a pass or justifying things.
 I personally find it insulting. I also, find it a generalization to assume that if one has that opinion that if they want to see how things got to the point they did, see the circumstances before they draw judgement, they would double standard a female lead. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:19 pm

docnash14 wrote:

I for one am not making excuses or justifying Arie's behavior.  I am waiting to see how it plays out because truth to be told we don't know with certainty what exactly his behavior was.  While I understand that he is being perceived as insensitive of Becca in his social media, we are unaware of all the extenuating and may never get the whole story.  That said, I believe he is totally responsible for his behavior regardless of his reason.  I am not, however, willing to write him off as a terrible person because I don't think he is.

Thanks for your post because you articulated so well what I was not able say. This is where my head is at and I feel that wanting to know more details (as opposed to speculation or theories) as to how this all happened is not excusing Arie's behavior. He is totally responsible for his behavior and of course it was a world of pain for Becca but I feel there is more to the story than just what has been presented with spoilers and previews and IG posts. We may never know the whole truth but hopefully more answers after they are all able to talk freely.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:10 pm

I'm not saying Arie's a terrible person. I still like him but am not impressed with him picking Becca when it looks like he wanted Lauren and then changing his mind.

I'm wondering if Arie just wants to get it all out in the open and that's why he's looking forward to the finale being shown. I would hope that he'd talk to Jason prior to then. He may think that people will be on his side once they see the "love story" but I think he's going to be sadly mistaken.

I find I just can't stand the hometown dates. You've got 4 families getting involved when there's really only 1 or 2 who have a shot of being the f1. It was really tough on Tia. I can't remember the last time a f4 took it so hard.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not saying Arie's a terrible person. I still like him but am not impressed with him picking Becca when it looks like he wanted Lauren and then changing his mind.

I'm wondering if Arie just wants to get it all out in the open and that's why he's looking forward to the finale being shown. I would hope that he'd talk to Jason prior to then. He may think that people will be on his side once they see the "love story" but I think he's going to be sadly mistaken.

I find I just can't stand the hometown dates. You've got 4 families getting involved when there's really only 1 or 2 who have a shot of being the f1. It was really tough on Tia. I can't remember the last time a f4 took it so hard.  
From what I've seen on their sm, there are people who know about the spoilers and still support them. So after the ATFR there will be people Who will still support them.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+49
Billysmom
Ash2214
pavalygurl
suzq
cookielover12