SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:09 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Maybe there is more to the story which is why he doesn’t seem to be dreading ATFR.  Or maybe he is dreading it and is just playing to the Company line.  We will find out on March 5

I think we will be surprised. Some things aren't sitting right with me.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

family - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 pm

@pbmax I’m curious about what things aren’t sitting right with you?  I’m as confused as ever by the ex boyfriend themes of both ladies.  Those storyboards are coming so late in the show.  Why??
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:34 pm

pbmax wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Maybe there is more to the story which is why he doesn’t seem to be dreading ATFR.  Or maybe he is dreading it and is just playing to the Company line.  We will find out on March 5

I agree. I think there is more to the story too. I am starting to feel that in spite of Arie's excitement, the editing might not bode well for any of them. All three in various ways, will be thrown under the bus. There are now more questions than answers. Yes, he has more feelings for LB than Becca but why didn't he choose her? Did Becca throw LB under the bus? Why did Becca and Arie spoil the season? Why did he break up with Becca so soon after filming? Something fishy went down. AMO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Did I miss an interview or something? How do you know that Arie isn't dreading the ATFR? I really really hope you're wrong and he doesn't propose to Lauren then, @bluwavz

I still don't see what Arie sees in Lauren but each to their own, I guess. I really enjoyed Becca's date although part of the time I was just feeling bad for her and glad she's got a supportive family.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:38 pm

Just finished watching .... my only real question is why did Arie choose Becca at the FRC ... from what I saw ... he was all about Lauren. Totally get why he’s with her now, just hope rest of episodes explain why he chose Becca

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm

@albean99 Well I don't know for sure that he's not dreading it but he's said he thinks the finale will be exciting for viewers and he can't wait for us all to see it and that he has no regrets. And apparently Caroline goes after him at the WTA and tells him she knows what he did and he tells her that we'll see how it plays out. That doesn't sound like a guy dreading the finale to me, more like he wants everyone to know what goes down. I don't know if TPTB are going to throw Arie under the bus or not, but I don't think Arie thinks he's going under the bus. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:54 pm

I just wonder if SHE dumped him b/c he was "in love with both of them". I mean he has never been shy about that so what if she dumped him before the finale and now he's happy with Lauren? I don't like that idea but it's not my life here and it's not something that has been done before that would cause happiness from them. *shrug* I just don't know. This would have been easier if he just picked LB to begin with.

IMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:04 pm

IMO her dumping him does not match up with Caroline's, "I know what you did" statement to Arie.  She might be upset about him loving (and I really hate using that word here since its bubble love / lust / infatuation at this point IMO) multiples but IMO she wouldn't be as upset/angry with Arie if it was as simple as Becca dumped him.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:09 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
pbmax wrote:

I agree. I think there is more to the story too. I am starting to feel that in spite of Arie's excitement, the editing might not bode well for any of them. All three in various ways, will be thrown under the bus. There are now more questions than answers. Yes, he has more feelings for LB than Becca but why didn't he choose her? Did Becca throw LB under the bus? Why did Becca and Arie spoil the season? Why did he break up with Becca so soon after filming? Something fishy went down. AMO.

I know everyone is discrediting what MF said but I can't, maybe Arie feel good About the finale because he was there and know exactly what happened while we think we know.

@northernview they're doing overkill with Lauren but we aren't getting why choose Becca
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:13 pm

@pbmax I think the problem is that MF lies so much, why believe him now? That whole walk like a duck, talk like a duck thing.

If this is the greatest trick ever in bachelor land it will be great for me, as I will easily skip the bachelorette and be 100% broken up the the US versions of this franchise.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:30 pm

pbmax wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
pbmax wrote:

I know everyone is discrediting what MF said but I can't, maybe Arie feel good About the finale because he was there and know exactly what happened while we think we know.

@northernview they're doing overkill with Lauren but we aren't getting why choose Becca

I watched the first few weeeks unspoiled and after watching their 1/1 ... I didn’t even once consider her formF1 ... I liked her ... thought Aried liked her too but never saw “it” between them. I honestly believe she was the mature choice and that’s about it . It’s so cliche ...but the heart wants what the heart wants :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Who’s Caroline? Don’t remember her.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+49
Billysmom
Ash2214
pavalygurl
suzq
cookielover12