SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:18 pm

I'm just thinking of all the girls from this season alone that he would be great with.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:18 pm

Poor Benoit. Hope he find someone more worthy of his affection
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:19 pm

@GuardianAngel No. She is meesed up IMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:19 pm

I need Benoit on another one of these shows. Paradise maybe?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok I don't get this. Claire felt she had to kiss him how many times, to see if anything was there? Then she just avoids him. He has to have a talk with her to find why she's avoiding him. And this behaviour is ok?
Claire a jerk jmo

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:20 pm

@stuckinsc double standard pi$$es me off to no end.

His feelings were played with, and she couldn't give him the time of day. He had to seek her out for a discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Benoit is a sweetheart. I wish there was someone else that he was interested in.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Maybe Benoit will go back to his home country and be the next Bachelor!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Clare is proving why she deserves to be single and miserable. Her behavior is inexcusable.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:23 pm

@mizzoufan great idea! I think he's a sweet kind guy. He was on 'ette too. Same guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:23 pm

I've never seen any of these international contestants before so I can only base my opinions on what I am seeing on the TV screen. With that out of the way...

Sorry guys... I'm just not feeling Benoit. This is just my opinion but in that scene I saw a male Ashley I.

(And, no what Clare was doing was not right either).

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:24 pm

Awww... Lily backing Benoit and how he is a genuine guy and will treat a woman right and she'll be so lucky BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2764
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana