SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:22 am

^^ Apparently he broke up with her, citing the distance as a factor. CCIIW. Here's a link: https://www.google.com/search?q=luke+and+stassi&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

JMHO but he needs to go away; I don't ever want to see him on my TV screen again.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:25 am

Actually Luke didn't break up with her. He just didn't contact her after the show, nor did he have her phone number. He just ignored her as soon as the camera's stopped rolling.

TheWrongReasons wrote:snipped

Benoit’s proposal was beautiful and he and Clare seem to genuinely love each other. When he referred to her late father watching over them, I almost teared up beatingheart Courtney and Lily are just adorable with their road trip and fun vibes ... and Lesley seems to be the kind of person Dean needs to stop being wishy washy.

I’ve really enjoyed watching this show and wish all the couples the best Smiley

That was an incredible touching way to include her father into the proposal. What a guy! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:31 am

Stassi was comedic gold imo. "Was I unconscious?" (during the alleged break up talk) cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:11 pm

IMO, Luke went for an international girl on purpose. They wouldn't have known his reputation and the "distance" thing was an easy excuse for a breakup. Bet Rebecca is glad it wasn't her! Would be interesting to know if any of the USA girls even talked to Luke to test the water for a relationship.

Stassi is going to be just fine. She is a strong woman and beautiful as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:15 pm

havadrpepper wrote:IMO, Luke went for an international girl on purpose. They wouldn't have known his reputation and the "distance" thing was an easy excuse for a breakup.  Bet Rebecca is glad it wasn't her!  Would be interesting to know if any of the USA girls even talked to Luke to test the water for a relationship.

Just my take, I thought Luke looked relieved Stassi didn't accept fantasy suite. It helped alleviate his conscious after filming not to even contact her. He could have easily gotten contact info on her from the show if he wanted. IMO, when he even asked her what she expected after due to the distance he seemed surprised she said she would move. IMO Luke was just playing along to line his pocket $ per episode & fan base exposure for his music. I'm sorry he fooled Stassi into thinking he was genuine but he proved to show producers they were actually smart not casting him as The Bachelor.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:IMO, Luke went for an international girl on purpose. They wouldn't have known his reputation and the "distance" thing was an easy excuse for a breakup.  Bet Rebecca is glad it wasn't her!  Would be interesting to know if any of the USA girls even talked to Luke to test the water for a relationship.

Just my take,  I thought Luke looked relieved Stassi didn't accept fantasy suite. It helped alleviate his conscious after filming not to even contact her. He could have easily gotten contact info on her from the show if he wanted. IMO, when he even asked her what she expected after due to the distance he seemed surprised she said she would move. IMO Luke was just playing along to line his pocket $ per episode & fan base exposure for his music.  I'm sorry he fooled Stassi into thinking he was genuine but he proved to show producers they were actually smart not casting him as The Bachelor.

Yep, I said he was happy about the no fantasy date during the episode last night. That is probably another reason he went with an international. If he had done any research, he probably knew that they didn't emphasize that in their cultures.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:30 pm

For the teen-30 viewer demographic, ghosting is a hot topic and really raises the ire of many. Luke is basically now sitting in his own poop.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:06 pm

I watched all of it today and will say again that I just loved this show. It was so refreshing after BIP and TB for that matter. I especially enjoyed the competitions but the romance was pretty good also. Even the drama was more low key than normal. Of course it was only 4 episodes.

I thought everyone did well in the ice dancing (using the term loosely), especially considering some of them have barely or never skated previously. I give Lily & Courtney major kudos and I thought they might win. I don't know if they picked the winner just from that event or overall but either way I think Kevin & Ashley were a good choice.

Interesting that the Fantasy Suites was a no-go for some of the Internationals but nobody mentioned that you could go to the FS to just talk and get to know each other better. I'm not saying that they should have done it. Each to their own. I ended up really liking Jordan and was a little surprised that Bibiana didn't even want to give it a shot. I wonder if they talked the night of the tell all? I thought that C/L, D/L, & K/A all seemed to be in a good place right now and hope for the best. Luke was just a big tool and happy that they played the bit that wasn't on camera. Boo on him. no

Happily, they didn't bring Ben onstage to push him any more for TB. I thought the whole Clare & Benoit love story was pretty sweet and enjoy the proposal. I hope it works out for them. It looks like the cast are pretty close and there will be a lot of friendships from it. I'm sad it's over. Upset

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:37 am

I wouldn't doubt that Ben was on that couch sometime during taping. I'm just glad that they didn't subject us to it!

As for the ice dancing/winners, my opinion is that TPTB wanted at least one USA contestant on the podium so that would leave Lily/Courtney out. And, also IMO is they might have wanted an international on the podium as well so that would eliminate Dean/Lesley. Thus leaving us with Ashley/Kevin and Luke/Stassi. No way in heck they were going to give it to Luke so Ashley/Kevin it was. However, they didn't do that bad mainly due to Kevin. I loved that he talked her through the routine. So I was just fine with the winners.

All in all I enjoyed the season a whole lot more than I thought I would and I am glad that I did choose to watch. I seriously considered skipping it because of Ashley. I'm going to eat my words... she wasn't that bad. Well, at least once Kevin looked her way and broke it off with Bibiana.

My only problem was the people who came on to further their careers... looking at you Ben & Luke.

Read earlier today that they are going to have international contestants on BIP this summer. Wish they would change the format if they do. I liked the format of winter games with not bringing in new contestants. Jordan doesn't count since his was a VISA issue and out of his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana