SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:57 pm

@Sprite Agreed. Be a boring actor, but leave your ex out of it when you have your side piece at home. Gross.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Spoilers are only discussed in the threads for the shows that are airing.

Please do not discuss any other show's that are airing in the Bachelor Winter Games thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:12 am

Sounds like Ben wants CH's gig. Perhaps that' something he is going for if not the Bach lead gig (or maybe both dizzy  ) 

The show tweeted during the last episode that Ben is the "hero of Bachelor Nation" and Ben's definitely CH's golden boy favorite so it could be something they're wanting?  

I really have no desire to see Ben as the lead again nor as a host of this show especially considering Ben using Lauren as part of his narrative and to gain sympathy  no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sounds like Ben wants CH's gig. Perhaps that' something he is going for if not the Bach lead gig (or maybe both dizzy  ) 

The show tweeted during the last episode that Ben is the "hero of Bachelor Nation" and Ben's definitely CH's golden boy favorite so it could be something they're wanting?  

I really have no desire to see Ben as the lead again nor as a host of this show especially considering Ben using Lauren as part of his narrative and to gain sympathy  no no jmo

I’ve been wondering about the offshoot shows like WG and BIP. I’ve read that they draw in the higher chunk of the young demographic. I could see executives considering a younger than CH host. That said, Wells had great appeal as bartender compared to whatever Ben is doing on WG so if a transition is being considered Ben has very big competition because if hosting either show was up for grabs, IMO Wells would be game to throw his name in the hat.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:54 am

I'd much rather see Wells than Ben in anything, @notarose BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633 Did you see his "audition" for the voice of BWG? It was funny. Wells Twitter

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:18 pm

albean99 wrote:I'd much rather see Wells than Ben in anything, @notarose BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633 Did you see his "audition" for the voice of BWG? It was funny. Wells Twitter
cantstopl
Wells has the experience, natural charisma, and name recognition. I sometimes find Wells over the top but if I were hiring for WG/BIP commentator, Wells would make my short list because of his skill set. 
I don’t get what Ben is about in WG. I do know he and Ashley, before filming, did say on their podcast that they would be participating as well as doing cast interviews so that suggests that they had been told something other than what actually transpired. Not surprising as Micheal said on a podcast that he was told there would be no real sports but things like snowball fights rofl . Anyway, Ben seems to be attempting a voice of reason fatherly persona that is a disconnect from the format and not appealing to me. Not on my hypothetical short list.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:58 pm

EP 3 PREVIEW and it looks GREAT!   BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1710264613 Forget the drama and cliched storylines - I just want to watch people make out.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:54 am

What is it saying at the end of the promo? Something about Josiah?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:05 am

Kels0012 wrote:What is it saying at the end of the promo? Something about Josiah?

Ally gets sick and someone (Bibi?) is making the joke that her body is rejecting Josiah. BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:21 pm

Rest of the Winter Games spoilers from RS:

Episode 3 (Tonight)

-Downhill skiing was the competition, and Dean won for the men, while Lesley won for the women. Because they technically had an extra date, they gave their date card to Kevin & Ashley, and they do that pottery thing similar to Swayze and Moore in “Ghost.”

-After the downhill skiing, Tiffany ended up going home. Ben has a conversation with Chris Harrison (which they’ve teased in the promo) where he basically says that he isn’t ready for love, finds himself defending Lauren all the time, and that it’s best if he leaves. This is going to strike a nerve with a lot of people I’m sure since, as I reported back in August, Ben has been seeing Lindsey Duke but has yet to publicly acknowledge it. I have no idea why, I’m not sure what his deal is, but it’s certainly not a good look for him to constantly talk about not being ready to date when he’s been dating someone rather frequently for 6 months. But anyway, after he tells Chris Harrison that, he says goodbye to the group as well.

-After Ben tells the group, then later on, Michael eliminates himself because there wasn’t anyone he was interested in and everyone had paired up, so he leaves. After Ben leaves, Chris Harrison pulls Yuki aside and essentially sent her home because she wasn’t paired up with anyone.

-Later in the episode, the Kissing Contest happens with Arie, JoJo, and Rachel as the judges. Essentially the competition was the judges voted on who had the most passionate kisses. Before the competition, Clare and Christian were still kind of arguing over everything that went down with Benoit from last episode, and Clare decides she doesn’t want to do the kissing competition with someone she hasn’t kissed yet, so they both eliminated themselves and go home.

-The 6 couples in the competition are: Dean/Lesley, Jordan/Bibiana, Courtney/Lily, Kevin/Ashley, Josiah/Ally, and Luke/Stassi. Kevin and Ashley were the winners of the kissing contest. The last place couple was Josiah and Ally (as voted on by the judges) and they were sent home. Before they kissed, Ally got sick and ended up throwing up in the bathroom.

Episode 4 (Thursday night)

-Once the kissing competition was over, Jordan talks to Bibiana about their relationship and what’s next for them and she says it’s not going to happen, so they go home. Now, there are only 4 couples remaining: Kevin/Ashley, Luke/Stassi, Courtney/Lily, and Dean/Lesley.

-Before the final competition, all four couples are given overnight dates. They all take them, but only two of them stay overnight: Kevin/Ashley and Dean/Lesley. Courtney/Lily and Luke/Stassi never actually spend the night together, they just take the date. This is brought up at the Tell All taping, and the reasoning that Courtney, Lily, and Stassi gave was that it was more of a privacy thing to them.

-The final competition is ice dancing judged by Nancy Kerrigan, Tai Babilonia and Randy Gardner. Consensus is that Luke and Stassi had the best routine, but Kevin and Ashley were declared the winners because, well, this show was never in a million years going to declare Luke and Stassi the first ever Winter Games couple when they knew that Luke isn’t nearly as popular in the franchise and he wasn’t there for Stassi.

Tell All Taping (1 hr episode following Thursday night’s finale)

-The contestants in attendance at the taping were: Courtney, Lily, Rebecca, Ally, Eric, Christian, Jordan, Josiah, Ben, Bibiana, Clare, Benoit, Dean, Lesley, Kevin, Ashley, Stassi, and Luke. The first 12 names were out on stage to start the show and they just answered questions and talked about their time there. This show is only an hour, so they focused on the couples in the finale essentially.

-Courtney and Lily were sitting with the group the whole show and they were interviewed first. They said they are still together and dating, just RV’ed across the country, and they are now living in LA.

-Next up they brought Dean and Lesley out. They are obviously still together and Dean ended up getting down on one knee…and gave Lesley a key to his house. I’m sure that when they start running promos for the finale and hype that an engagement happened, it’ll be of Dean getting down on one knee. Silly.

-Stassi was brought out next by herself. She said Luke ghosted her after taping. Bahahahahahahahahahhaha. Of course he did. Probably because he was seeing Holly Allen right before he left and has been with her since he got back. But yeah, he’s a real stand up guy. They brought out Luke to talk to her and he said he thought she knew by their last conversation he was endings things, but she had no idea. He says that he messaged her 3 times on IG but she never responded but never got her number. Stassi was apparently not very happy after their interview. Stassi might be my new favorite person, and yet again, Luke shows his true colors.

-Kevin and Ashley were brought out next and are still a couple. He’s staying with her right now while he’s in LA. Chris Harrison did not ask them if they were in love, but, they did make it a point to mention that they did NOT have sex in the fantasy suite. Which is technically correct. They didn’t. As I said in Reader Emails last week, their sex happened post show. Ashley said she told Kevin that she was not going to sleep with someone so quickly after meeting them (which he said he agreed with) and basically that their “private” life is “private” between them. Chris Harrison never asked her if she was still a virgin. So the fact that Ashley made sure to bring that out is obviously a direct reference to what I reported. And I stand by it. It happened. The show just chose not to make a storyline of it when I was told they would try. But again, if it’s your private life and it’s private between them, maybe someone shouldn’t have blabbed about it to others. So much for keeping your private life private.

-Last segment, they brought Clare up on stage. They showed her highlight package and it was clips from all the seasons she’s been on the show. Chris Harrison then brought up that she was in love, and for that person to stand up and Benoit comes to the stage. They talked about their relationship, and played a video of them in Sacramento in a park drinking champagne. They didn’t specifically say how many times they’ve seen each since filming, but have spent a lot of hours FaceTiming. Basically, after the show ended filming, Benoit texted Clare to see how she was doing, they reconnected at that point, and they’ve been together ever since. For those that are unaware, filming ended about a week before Christmas. So they’ve been together a couple months now. Benoit proposes to Clare and she says yes.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Llly Courtney (did go RV'ing, congrat's sleuthers!!) and Stassi, class act when it comes to the FS. They don't have FS in the international franchises and I'm glad they didn't cave.

Luke, laugh out loud just saying, already knew that as per my previous post. He's such a skank IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:16 pm

provenceguy wrote:RS says Claire & Benoit get engaged during the after show next week.

Wow so happy for them if true!!! When I read Chris Harrison's blog of the Winter Games episode last week I felt he was hinting Clare made a mistake sending Benoit home that she now realizes Hugesmile Hugesmile

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-winter-games-chris-harrison-blog-2/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana