SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:30 pm

RS sort of answered something for me. I wondered why Josiah and Ally were not in the final 4 as they appeared to be a solid couple in the first 2 episodes.

Back to top Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:50 pm

So basically, he knew jack sh*t about WG considering his spoiler about what he says was the major storyline -Ashley I's virginity- being wrong & he's only now releasing the rest of them two days before the finale.

@Bobette he has confirmed that Courtney & Lily are together! & you were right about their road trip!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:So basically, he knew jack sh*t about WG considering his spoiler about what he says was the major storyline -Ashley I's virginity- being wrong & he's only now releasing the rest of them two days before the finale.

@Bobette he has confirmed that Courtney & Lily are together! & you were right about their road trip!
 This has always been my greatest repulsion regarding RS. He publicizes a damaging storyline that can’t be proven then uses “not shown but happened at some point” to keep the negativity alive. It appears the virginity issue has nothing to do with the show so I feel it fair to call him a slime. 

yes  Bobette.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:06 pm

notarose wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So basically, he knew jack sh*t about WG considering his spoiler about what he says was the major storyline -Ashley I's virginity- being wrong & he's only now releasing the rest of them two days before the finale.

This has always been my greatest repulsion regarding RS. He publicizes a damaging storyline that can’t be proven then uses “not shown but happened at some point” to keep the negativity alive. It appears the virginity issue has nothing to do with the show so I feel it fair to call him a slime. 

yes  Bobette.
Not only that, but he also totally poisoned people about Kevin before they even saw him, so now all over reddit it's always threads on how he's a slime ball, and seems nice but they just get a bad vibe and whatever, and idk if it's because of the winter olympics and my canadian pride is at an all time high, but I'm so offended on his behalf! He might not be perfect but our canadian boys (with the exception of drew from jas' season) are NOT Luke Pell's in the way they treat women and I feel pretty strongly about it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:

yes  Bobette.
Not only that, but he also totally poisoned people about Kevin before they even saw him, so now all over reddit it's always threads on how he's a slime ball, and seems nice but they just get a bad vibe and whatever, and idk if it's because of the winter olympics and my canadian pride is at an all time high, but I'm so offended on his behalf! He might not be perfect but our canadian boys (with the exception of drew from jas' season) are NOT Luke Pell's in the way they treat women and I feel pretty strongly about it.

score  
But, there will always be people who make up their own minds regardless of rumor. The upside bestbud! .

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:18 pm

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1122970954 thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1627380978 yeay ... I've written enough about Ashley's decision to make that "crossing over" into the adult life of her 20s  :tissuebox ... and I'm glad that someone didn't make that big of a deal as some j**k made it out to be (whoever produced this show had some decency):olympicfire:  ... and the person directly involved has every right to talk about it, especially if she's seeking guidance, advice, pointers or simply wants to gush how great it was  giggling  ... that doesn't mean that she is publicizing it for someone else's entertainment (scratch that: someone else's profit - j**k) ... and I'm glad that in this case Ashley has done some growing up yes ... something RS is still behind (and poor envy baby was "worried" that AI was used by a big bad Canadian boy just for staying relevant ... hmm ...  :stirthepot )

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:

yes  Bobette.

I'll just bring this over once again because IMO and I and others always felt that, this is so true! Those who sleuthed him, have a pretty good idea about his background, especially since we couldn't find one single negative baggage rumour or fact.

Re the second bold, and we have Benoit who only kisses when it means something, just saying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:05 pm

notarose wrote:

yes  Bobette.

YAY!!! cheerleader What great news to wake up to.  Most satisfying ending to a Bach/ette show for me in literally years! Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:07 pm

I am so not looking forward to Ben using Lauren as a reason to gain sympathy when he leaves   no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 pm

I hope someone calls him in his crap.  

And I'd love for Lindsey to dump him or make a public couples post without his permission laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Uuuurrrrggghhhhh.  Advisory warning: viewing this preview may make your eyes roll into the back of your head.   Rolling Eyes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 pm

@Bobette You were right...I was rolling my eyes. Please just get him off my screen ASAP...never to return.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana