SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:39 am

Don't think Lesley and Rachel are gonna be friends after this

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:43 am

Woah, Lesley seems to be taking it wayyyyy too seriously. Guess Dean has a thing for overly dramatic women.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:48 am

Go Lesley
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:51 am

Eh. Maybe it was just me but it's not that big of a deal what Rachel said. Guess that means Dean was jealous when he was trashing Bryan left and right after the ette finale according to Lesley's logic Smiley JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:53 am

Diana wrote:Eh. Maybe it was just me but it's not that big of a deal what Rachel said. Guess that means Dean was jealous when he was trashing Bryan left and right after the ette finale according to Lesley's logic Smiley JMO
K but he was though imo laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:17 am

Sprite wrote:Ashley is pathetic.

Do these people not understand the concept of skiing?

laugh out loud, she grew up in New Jersey, not really a ski capital.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:28 am

Sprite wrote:Rachel still seems to hold a grudge against Dean for some reason. Lighten up. It's all supposed to be fun.

I also found it interesting the the two bottom couples (guys) were from her season. Full of yourself much? rofl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:33 am

pavalygurl wrote:
Sprite wrote:Rachel still seems to hold a grudge against Dean for some reason. Lighten up. It's all supposed to be fun.

I also found it interesting the the two bottom couples (guys) were from her season.  Full of yourself much? rofl

She sure does have a lot of opinions of other people. You'd think she is a Queen or something. giggling

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:01 am

Now Lesley is acting very juvenile

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:18 am

Rachel has been consistent standing up for her friends. Dean was a jerk to her friends, while most have moved on, I think a close friend will still want to defend their friend.

Rachel also had not seen Dean saying he acted poorly on BiP during the first part of WG like the rest of us did.

Plus Rachel is tough, that is who she is. If Rachel was immature in her words, Lesley is being equally immature. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:13 pm

I watched this morning. I must say I'm so loving BWG over all other offshoots and many of the rest. I had a good laugh watching the skiing although felt for those who hadn't skied before. I was surprised that Kevin was so much slower than Dean and Luke. I quite enjoyed Ashley & Kevin's date and they got to practice their kissing which may have helped them win the kiss off.  thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3045963862

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel. That wasn't a good look on you. While Lesley & Dean's "routine" was maybe a bit misguided, the kissing wasn't bad and the other two seemed to be shocked that she had them as the worst. I know this is just a small show but this was a big deal to them because someone was going home and using her power as judge to make Dean pay for past actions was too much, imo. Boo.  no

I can't tell you how many times I rolled my eyes when Ben talked about not being able to move on and then CH hinting at him finding a way soon. Please let there be someone in the next Bachelorette who is a huge fan favorite because I don't think I can watch him again. :crazed  Poor Michael was barely seen and Yuki was too cute but it was time for both to go also. Now I can't wait for the figure skating. It should be good! I so wish this was longer than 4 episodes. thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Are Lesley and Dean still together?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana