SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Bobette wrote:Don't know about the US version but on the Australian show they have girls standing around for hours in tight dresses, half-drunk under hot lights - I'm surprised they don't have more people vomiting/passing out.

Same for the US version. Cocktail parties start in the evening until sunrise. We have sleuthed people getting eliminated when it was light outside.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:49 pm

I don't think Dean and Lesley were the worse the most annoying. I think when you puke before you kiss your partner is pretty bad I think get my vote for worst

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:53 pm

Awww. I may not be the biggest fan but it was too cute when Kevin said he's lucky he found Ashley and that's she's there and excited to see where it goes. Same for Ashley. Hope it works out for these two
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:53 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I don't think Dean and Lesley were the worse the most annoying. I think when you puke before you kiss your partner is pretty bad I think get my vote for worst
EX-ACT-LY! I did find Dean and Lesley a bit awkward but how are they worse than a couple who had someone literally vomit? She's just being a hater tbh.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:54 pm

Lily and Courtney!! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:54 pm

Courtney and Lily are so cute!  BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f60d

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Awww. I may not be the biggest fan but it was too cute when Kevin said he's lucky he found Ashley and that's she's there and excited to see where it goes. Same for Ashley. Hope it works out for these two

I am liking Kevin way more on this show than on Bach Can. I think they must have given him a skewed edit to create obstacles. Still not my cup of tea but happy to be able to revise my opinion up not down. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Courtney saying he hasn't felt for anyone like he feels for Lily. So cute!

I believe it too - it's written all over his face!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 pm

Aww I wonder what happened with Jordan and Bibiana

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Aww I wonder what happened with Jordan and Bibiana
Me too!  Maybe the distance was an issue?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:57 pm

Best Kevin and Ashley.

Next Luke and Stassi. Shut up Luke!

Courtney and Lily...Bronze.  giggling With lots of potential from Lily.

Jordan and Bibs. I do like his voice. It's kind of sexy.

Dean and Lesley. I like them together. Who knows if it will last but at this moment they work.

Poor Josiah. He never gets the girl. Don't worry. You can try again on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:58 pm

I'm going to need some context on this:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 68 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana