SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Bobette wrote:I'm going to need some context on this:

Source
Kevin grabbed Ashley I’s booty during their kiss.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Can't wait for them do figure skating

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:02 pm

I selfishly want Yuki on BIP.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:03 pm

I am really enjoying this show!

I like getting to know some of the international contestants since I've never seen their shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Bobette wrote:I'm going to need some context on this:

Source
Kevin grabbed Ashley I’s booty during their kiss.

Woah - saucy. Thanks!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Sprite wrote:Rachel still seems to hold a grudge against Dean for some reason. Lighten up. It's all supposed to be fun.
Exactly! I had déjà vus of her and Peter on the ATFR when she was saying, "this show is not right for you" Rolling Eyes
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:17 pm

aviej wrote:
Sprite wrote:Rachel still seems to hold a grudge against Dean for some reason. Lighten up. It's all supposed to be fun.
Exactly! I had déjà vus of her and Peter on the ATFR when she was saying, "this show is not right for you" Rolling Eyes

I don't know why she is still bitter...she seems happy with Bryan. Let other people find their happy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:18 pm

aviej wrote:

Whether you liked it or not it was pretty clear Dean and Lesley put in more effort than anybody else. Rachel’s comments just seemed mean and excessively critical. They should have scored better than almost last place. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:19 pm

Yeah, it was like the mean girl squad was whispering in her ear...

"Put him last.For DLo. For Kristina. For You."

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:20 pm

Rolly wrote:
aviej wrote:

Whether you liked it or not it was pretty clear Dean and Lesley put in more effort than anybody else. Rachel’s comments just seemed mean and excessively critical. They should have scored better than almost last place. JMO
Especially for a competition that was designed to be awkward and not that serious.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:25 pm

httpshttps://twitter.com/michaelgarofola/status/966142564964470784
Michael gets it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Episode 4 preview coming in hot:

Source

I'm really happy this is such a condensed season and the couples will be able to "come out" by the weekend. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana