SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Kevin's been saying a few times now that he's there to win....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:53 pm

I wonder if Luke accepted the FS?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:53 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Aria wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Does anybody have a picture of Luke's real life girlfriend??

This is her IG: https://www.instagram.com/misshollyallen/

Thanks so much. How on earth did Luke get her? She's beautiful..

Luke is hot. What is sadder is she is one of the women he told that he would pick if he was the bachelor. So he has been doing this crap with her for at least a year and a half. It is hard for me to feel bad for her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:54 pm

I scrolled down her pictures... there's one that has Jef and Robby in it dated 10/31/17.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I so wish this was being shown in AU and NZ! We have celebrity big brother showing here at the moment with people on it we (I) have never even heard of - at least with Bach WG the audience would have had some context/background.

I wish it aired in all the countries of the contestants. Unfortunately I think it was due to the specific countries themselves not having the timeslots for the tv channels as I totally believe the US would have tried to get them to air it. It's a bummer that those in NZ and Australia couldn't watch Courtney and Lily's relationship blossom. Hopefully if they have another season the international countries will plan to air the episodes.

Maybe they can air it later or post it on their web sites.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Courtney was super fun on GL's season. He dressed up, planned a super fun date, and was so much fun with G, even with the other guys. It was only near the time he was leaving that he came across as more aloof but to me it was him shutting down because of the competitiveness. Courtney is a beta type of guy. It's no wonder he and Lee were both the ones shutting down in a competitive setting as I think they're both beta types while Jake and Matty were much more alpha (not in a bad way though). 

Super glad it worked for Courtney on this show with Lily. They're perfect for each other  beatingheart

IMO he always seemed awkward around Georgia though and I think that's why he didn't come across well to the audience.  
He didn't even kiss her on that wakeboarding/dress up date.  With Lily there's no hesitation - it's just so natural. beatingheart  

I so wish this was being shown in AU and NZ!  We have celebrity big brother showing here at the moment with people on it we (I) have never even heard of - at least with Bach WG the audience would have had some context/background.

I think someone, like Courtney, can be open to love but not feel love just because the lead is great. :yes: Courtney is alive around Lily because the attraction is so natural. Different person = different response. So glad they were both cast for WG.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kevin's been saying a few times now that he's there to win....

I believe it too!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:57 pm

I'm liking this Dean. I hope he keeps it up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:57 pm

@notarose IA all it takes is the one!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:01 pm

I can't understand everything Stassi says..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:02 pm

Gosh, he's such a jerk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:03 pm

He's just relieved he didn't have to spend the night with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana