SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Nice audition Luke. It's not going to work, but nice try.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BachelorWinterGames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:04 pm

@notarose IA that it's the right person but I do think the different formats of the show play a role as well. Courtney said so himself. I don't know how he'd be the same if Lily was the lead as Bette given what he's said about the competitiveness of the show. I do think the shows difference of being more realistic dating lend itself to being more natural and thus more success. So a case of both things that help build on a connection for those who prefer a more realistic approach. I think Courtney and Lily have a good shot but it still remains to be seen if they will last so while I see them as much more natural and real connection whether it's a lasting one is tbd. I'm hopeful though  PINKHEART

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Aria wrote:

This is her IG: https://www.instagram.com/misshollyallen/

Thanks so much. How on earth did Luke get her? She's beautiful..

Luke is hot. What is sadder is she is one of the women he told that he would pick if he was the bachelor. So he has been doing this crap with her for at least a year and a half. It is hard for me to feel bad for her.

I thought Luke was fairly good looking on Jo's season.. Not really handsome, but different looking.. Right now he doesn't even look cute to me. ; ( However, I can't blame him if she doesn't ask for more for herself. KWIM?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:07 pm

I like the format of this show. Have everyone there to start and not bring new people in. Gives everyone the same chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Courtney both you and Lily are unique!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Courtney speaking the truth when he says Lily is unique and one of a kind type of person  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:09 pm

Courtney is on the same wavelength as Lily. Their connection is beautiful to see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:10 pm

So darn adorable! I love seeing two people giddy and happy. So cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@notarose IA that it's the right person but I do think the different formats of the show play a role as well. Courtney said so himself. I don't know how he'd be the same if Lily was the lead as Bette given what he's said about the competitiveness of the show. I do think the shows difference of being more realistic dating lend itself to being more natural and thus more success. So a case of both things that help build on a connection for those who prefer a more realistic approach. I think Courtney and Lily have a good shot but it still remains to be seen if they will last so while I see them as much more natural and real connection whether it's a lasting one is tbd. I'm hopeful though  PINKHEART
  yes  They appear to have met in the right place at the right time under the right conditions  Smiley
Wishing them fun and perhaps a long relationship will happen.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 pm

I like how the international types are not doing the FS. I wish the NA shows were the same.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:13 pm

I can't handle the way Ashley talks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:14 pm

She looks like she is wearing the same sports bra I wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana