Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Brill on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Somehow I just knew this was coming. The timing of the niece pic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] didn't sit right with me.

Maybe this is another story where one of the parties goes back to the ex, because he realizes what he had, and I don't mean Kevin.

I thought about this as well. Up to this point Jared, always had Ashley in the group with no boyfriend hanging around, easy peasy, but all of a sudden she's hanging around with someone else?????
Brill

Female Posts : 2870

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Sad for them however 3 months IMO is long enough to get a sense of where a relationship is going.  Since it was a show-related romance, better to make an announcement quickly to cut off speculation.
From the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], does it sound like Kevin will also be on the Almost Famous Podcast? If so, that would great for both of them. They had never exchanged ILYs so this appears to be a case of dating and realistically dating is just getting to know each other. It would be good for their younger fans to hear that break ups are just part of life. Am hoping they have an insightful conversation if they are both on the podcast.

I’m on the fence about whether Jared is a factor. It’s a wait to see for me.
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Oh goodie, now she’s free to show up on BIP. Rolling Eyes
umngirl

Female Posts : 20007

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh goodie, now she’s free to show up on BIP. Rolling Eyes

rofl NOooo!
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:42 pm

I actually don't think Jared was a factor. I do wonder if the DM-ing allegations from Nick's girls and RS played a role. Even if they weren't true, I can imagine the rumors themselves creating trust issues.

I do get the feeling Kevin will do BIP. I think Ashley knows it's too embarrasing and she can't do 5th show (especially when she left as a "winner"), but I can see Kevin doing it. IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh goodie, now she’s free to show up on BIP. Rolling Eyes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no  Forgot about that!!! Gee how many times can you embarrass yourself question  Embarassed
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I actually don't think Jared was a factor. I do wonder if the DM-ing allegations from Nick's girls and RS played a role. Even if they weren't true, I can imagine the rumors themselves creating trust issues.

I do get the feeling Kevin will do BIP. I think Ashley knows it's too embarrasing and she can't do 5th show (especially when she left as a "winner"), but I can see Kevin doing it. IMO.

no no no no  no no  Awwww, he's better than that!! no no
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Not surprising, there were some weird likes from Ashley the last couple of days.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Awww this was nice while it lasted. Glad to hear that there are no hard feelings and glad they’re addressing it on the podcast. Theirs seemed to be more of a realistic rl dating situation vs. the other WG couples who all jumped all in & all exchanged ILY’s.

I actually would not mind Kevin on BIP at all ... maybe he and Tia can get together laugh out loud
They follow each other on IG - she’s the only non-WG girl from Arie’s season that he’s following other than Becca K (and I believe Becca was a more recent follow).

What can I say, I just ship love no matter who it’s with laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1905

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Well, at least one good thing came of this. 
Ashley is no longer a virgin. 
The end.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32658

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Big shocker, NOT!!! Rolling Eyes Seriously, though, at least Ashley finally got some real dating experience under her belt and possibly learned something from the relationship. Maybe now she'll stop putting dudes on pedastals and treat them like real people. Here's hoping that she'll stay away from Jared and find someone else in the real world who'll treat her with respect. I'm also hoping that she'll stop clinging to Bachelor Nation and move on with her life. But I might be asking for the impossible though. laugh out loud

flojo031

Female Posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I definitely wouldn't be surprised if this all ended up with Jared/Ashley getting together! IMO.

I have been saying this forever!!! Ashley finally made him sit up and take notice.  rofl

BIP round two....Ashley and Jared finally start dating and realise it was right there in front of them all along.

Next year...BIP wedding.  Just kidding, except...not really!
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum