SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Brill Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Somehow I just knew this was coming. The timing of the niece pic #longdistancerelationships didn't sit right with me.

Maybe this is another story where one of the parties goes back to the ex, because he realizes what he had, and I don't mean Kevin.

I thought about this as well. Up to this point Jared, always had Ashley in the group with no boyfriend hanging around, easy peasy, but all of a sudden she's hanging around with someone else?????

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 am

Sad for them however 3 months IMO is long enough to get a sense of where a relationship is going.  Since it was a show-related romance, better to make an announcement quickly to cut off speculation.
From the link @Aria, does it sound like Kevin will also be on the Almost Famous Podcast? If so, that would great for both of them. They had never exchanged ILYs so this appears to be a case of dating and realistically dating is just getting to know each other. It would be good for their younger fans to hear that break ups are just part of life. Am hoping they have an insightful conversation if they are both on the podcast.

I’m on the fence about whether Jared is a factor. It’s a wait to see for me.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:38 am

Oh goodie, now she’s free to show up on BIP. Rolling Eyes

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 14 87b72b10 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 14 86669110 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 am

umngirl wrote:Oh goodie, now she’s free to show up on BIP. Rolling Eyes

rofl NOooo!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:42 am

I actually don't think Jared was a factor. I do wonder if the DM-ing allegations from Nick's girls and RS played a role. Even if they weren't true, I can imagine the rumors themselves creating trust issues.

I do get the feeling Kevin will do BIP. I think Ashley knows it's too embarrasing and she can't do 5th show (especially when she left as a "winner"), but I can see Kevin doing it. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:42 am

umngirl wrote:Oh goodie, now she’s free to show up on BIP. Rolling Eyes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no  Forgot about that!!! Gee how many times can you embarrass yourself question  Embarassed

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:44 am

Aria wrote:I actually don't think Jared was a factor. I do wonder if the DM-ing allegations from Nick's girls and RS played a role. Even if they weren't true, I can imagine the rumors themselves creating trust issues.

I do get the feeling Kevin will do BIP. I think Ashley knows it's too embarrasing and she can't do 5th show (especially when she left as a "winner"), but I can see Kevin doing it. IMO.

no no no no  no no  Awwww, he's better than that!! no no

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:53 am

Not surprising, there were some weird likes from Ashley the last couple of days.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:23 am

Awww this was nice while it lasted. Glad to hear that there are no hard feelings and glad they’re addressing it on the podcast. Theirs seemed to be more of a realistic rl dating situation vs. the other WG couples who all jumped all in & all exchanged ILY’s.

I actually would not mind Kevin on BIP at all ... maybe he and Tia can get together laugh out loud
They follow each other on IG - she’s the only non-WG girl from Arie’s season that he’s following other than Becca K (and I believe Becca was a more recent follow).

What can I say, I just ship love no matter who it’s with laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:26 am

Well, at least one good thing came of this. 
Ashley is no longer a virgin. 
The end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:40 am

Big shocker, NOT!!! Rolling Eyes Seriously, though, at least Ashley finally got some real dating experience under her belt and possibly learned something from the relationship. Maybe now she'll stop putting dudes on pedastals and treat them like real people. Here's hoping that she'll stay away from Jared and find someone else in the real world who'll treat her with respect. I'm also hoping that she'll stop clinging to Bachelor Nation and move on with her life. But I might be asking for the impossible though. laugh out loud

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Aria wrote:I definitely wouldn't be surprised if this all ended up with Jared/Ashley getting together! IMO.

I have been saying this forever!!! Ashley finally made him sit up and take notice.  rofl

BIP round two....Ashley and Jared finally start dating and realise it was right there in front of them all along.

Next year...BIP wedding.  Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 14 1710264613 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 14 1176891977 Just kidding, except...not really!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst