SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by timfan Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:12 pm

I read somewhere that Kevin was just using Ashley for her ig followers jmo as I can not remember were I read it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:15 pm

timfan wrote:I read somewhere that Kevin was just using Ashley for her ig followers jmo as I can not remember were I read it

@timfan RS has been saying that all along.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Well that's just sad.

She looked prettier than ever with him, I hope she's okay with the split.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 15 B5e99b10
Source

Based on Ash’s comment on Kevin’s pic, IMO we are going to hear amicable talk on the podcast.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Not surprised at all that they broke up (I never saw "it" between them and some of their podcast comments definitely made me  Suspect ) but surprised it happened so soon - I thought they'd keep up appearances for a while longer.  He's going to open himself up to "take a girl's virginity and then immediately dump her" criticisms IMO.

Maybe they both wanted to free themselves up for other projects *cough* Kevin wants to be next Bach *cough*.  This does lend weight to the RS theory that Kev was only there to raise his profile, but I think Ashley was a willing participant so no harm no foul IMO.  I wouldn't be surprised if they made some kind of off-camera deal to align.

I think they both had separate agendas and part of hers was to lose her V-card and make Jared jealous, IMO.  As I've said upthread though, she'd be an absolute idiot to pursue that relationship IMO.  If someone doesn't want you it shouldn't take the involvement of another person or stupid games to make them want to try, IMO. Just move ON.

ReneeM wrote:Not surprising, there were some weird likes from Ashley the last couple of days.

Could you elaborate on this, @ReneeM?  I am not able to see people's likes as I only have IG on my laptop.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:57 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:snipped...

What can I say, I just ship love no matter who it’s with laugh out loud

yes Lets ship the love closer to him so there's no long distance involved. It didn't work the last time either. hmmm

I think this had to be a great experience for Ashley and hopefully she enjoyed being appreciated and getting attention from Kevin which seemed to me to be the case. Maybe feeling special has made her realize what she deserves in a relationship and not one that's one sided.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Lol I doubt Kevin ever thought he could be the next BachCan because they seem to always just cast random people, not ex-contestants, so RS’ allegations never made any sense to me. Also - the viewing audience for BachCan is miniscule compared to BachUS franchise, so going back to BachCan would be a step back if he wanted to raise his profile.

GuardianAngel wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:snipped...

What can I say, I just ship love no matter who it’s with laugh out loud

yes Lets ship the love closer to him so there's no long distance involved. It didn't work the last time either. hmmm

I think this had to be a great experience for Ashley and hopefully she enjoyed being appreciated and getting attention from Kevin which seemed to me to be the case. Maybe feeling special has made her realize what she deserves in a relationship and not one that's one sided.

Lol yes, this would be good start Smiley Unless ... the girl in question is a Southern belle who might enjoy getting out of Arkansas to move to the much more cosmopolitan city of Toronto Hugesmile I think Tia is the only one I can see it with if he goes to Paradise. She seems to want a strong man who will make her feel safe, and I can see Ex-Navy/Firefighter Captain Canada being her type. She also seems to fall hard & want to go all in in a relationship and fight for it, which IMO is what Kevin needs.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:43 pm

I have a tiny soft spot for Ashley so I'm sorry to hear this. I do think Kevin was good to her and for her. She finally got out of the friend zone and had a relationship for however long it lasted.

I don't necessarily want to see Kevin on BIP because the long distance thing is still going to be a problem. JMO

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:45 pm

I have no idea what type of person Kevin is, but I think it will take someone special to be with Ashley. She is a little too OTT, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I have a tiny soft spot for Ashley so I'm sorry to hear this.  I do think Kevin was good to her and for her.  She finally got out of the friend zone and had a relationship for however long it lasted.  

I don't necessarily want to see Kevin on BIP because the long distance thing is still going to be a problem.  JMO

@pavalygurl 
Your post touched a chord with me. 
Ok...everyone pick yourselves off the floor. I can be sensitive. I can.
I don't like Ashely too very much, but I hope Kevin was not using her for something as forking stupid as IG.
 Can I just say WTF??? if that is even close to the truth, something is very wrong that IG is on such a pedestal. It really makes me sad. I'm serious. Society has it's values really forked up. Pound of flesh on meth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:13 pm

I think Kevin was cast because of his athletic ability in winter sports, he was the F1 on the 'ette Canada and they were casting people from other countries.

I'm pretty certain IG followers is the last thing on Kevin's mind, and as a matter of fact I kinda thought Ashley would be the one to introduce him to the benefits of IG followers and wouldn't be surprised if he started shilling because he never used to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 pm

@GuardianAngel
Thank you for clarifying. That is good to know.  
Isn't this whole franchise a screw fest? JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst