SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:49 am

@Joy15 There were three of them from North America. Jared, Daniel the Canadian, and Grant.

Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder. For Ashely, if you can do it, so can I. Hugesmile IDK just guessing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Didn't they go on that sponsored trip after he got back and before she filmed WG? If so, he could have tried with her then if the absence makes the heart grow fonder were true.

IMO, he didn't want her until she found someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:01 pm

I hope they do end up together that way I don't have to see either on my screen ever again.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I hope they do end up together that way I don't have to see either on my screen ever again.

I'm sure they would be able to bring their 'true wuv' story on screens one way or another..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Pretty sure Jared and Ashley were on a date last night. They had what looked like a romantic picnic in the park at sunset, went to the arcade after, then the batting cages. They both posted IG stories of each other.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:54 am

Sometimes you start to forget why you dislike a certain person. You think that maybe she wasn’t so bad after all.
And then she reminds you exactly why. no no

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 23 Screen-shot-2018-04-19-at-9-54-19-pm
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/ashley-iaconetti-transphobic-tweet-158490

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:57 am

Well, ok then. no I wonder how long before that post gets deleted.

ETA: sorry reading the link now after I posted that. Geesh! It's not like she hasn't been down that road before for using that term.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:59 am

Talk about questionable, poor taste etc. Of course, I didn't expect otherwise from her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Ashley & Jared: The Story of Us

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue May 22, 2018 9:21 pm

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-dating/

People has a summary for anyone who doesn't want to spend 44 minutes listening to this HS BS. I'm weirdly happy for them, because I think finding love with your best friend is the best thing ever, but I also they're super dysfunctional and play too many games with each other. A lot of Ashley's craziness over the years starts to make sense when you see what Jared was saying and doing BTS. And for all of RS's warnings about Kevin, seems like Ashley was the one to look out for! Seems like she emotionally cheated on the guy and even kissed Jared in January, when that were still together (although maybe it wasn't monogamous). It'll be interesting to see what happens with A/J. I actually have no idea - I could see it going so many ways. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 22, 2018 9:34 pm

Gag me. But if it keeps both of them off my tv screen then I’m all for it.

And how nice of them to kiss while she was dating Kevin. Winners, both of them.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue May 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Does this mean they will not be on my screen this summer? Praying

Not sure if Kevin and her had an open relationship or not. If they did, that's a crappy thing to do, being both physically and emotionally checked out.

Anyway, not going to watch that 40+ min video. Don't really have anything about them, but good luck. Hope I never see them on my screen again.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst