SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue May 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Not gonna lie, I'm really happy for them! I think they are a good match and clearly can't quit each other, so why not be together? I hope it lasts. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Tue May 22, 2018 8:38 pm

K so I'm still watching but they're kinda winning over the sceptic in me. My opinions on Jared & Ashley have changed and evolved multiple times over the years as I see how things played out but from this video Jared's very obviously deeply in love with Ashley. He's tender, and gentle with her, refers to her as the love of his life, tears up when they talk about things that happened in the past and when they talk about gap of time off screen between BIP 2 & 3, it's obvious why Ashley seemed so crazy. She still went OTT with her treatment of Caila but I'm talking about her "obsession" with Jared on BIP 3

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue May 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 24 Smilie12Does anyone know when she will stop crying?  

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 22, 2018 9:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:K so I'm still watching but they're kinda winning over the sceptic in me. My opinions on Jared & Ashely have changed and evolved multiple times over the years as I see how things played out but from this video Jared's very obviously deeply in love with Ashley. He's tender, and gentle with her, refers to her as the love of his life, tears up when they talk about things that happened in the past and when they talk about gap of time off screen between BIP 2 & 3, it's obvious why Ashley seemed so crazy. She still went OTT with her treatment of Caila but I'm talking about her "obsession" with Jared on BIP 3

When Jared and Kendall hosted an I don’t get it Podcast the theme was insecurities and from that podcast I gather that he recognized at some point in the past that he needed to break through his former interpretation of what a man is - stereotypic strong and not very open emotionally. From The Story of Us it sounds like for a fair amount of time he was too drawn to her to not be with her - thus the friendship as a second choice - but also convinced himself Ashley deserved someone more able to express feelings. Like he played a head game with himself more than anything else but as he said, she was still his magnet. Interesting that she isn’t his former type. Actually could be a great sign since the old type wasn’t working.
I think it is rare for 2 people to maintain this depth of friendship. Usually, exes that continue as friends grab a coffee or occasional dinner or speak for awhile when at the same place and that’s about it. They took trips together and he stayed at her place for a time when visiting in LA.  It’s interesting how often they both mention how easy being together is aside from a period of time where they argued but even then they stuck through it to consensus and kept their lives intertwined.
IMO they have better than average odds of succeeding Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 9:22 pm

Wishing them lots of love and many years of happiness. Time for a thread title change and move to couples thread!

@ReneeM thanks for posting, I listened to it all. I really believed all this time, that Jared had issues, and he certainly clarified what he went through. I'm glad Jared finally figured it out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Kevin continues to be SO horrible (according to RS) :dripdrip

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 22, 2018 9:43 pm

I actually thought this was very beautiful. I was crying watching them.

Ashely tried to move on but in the end they were meant to be together.

I am happy they got their love story. I am thrilled for them.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 22, 2018 9:56 pm

@ReneeM That's really nice of Kevin. I've always liked him. yes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 10:04 pm

I am not wasting time watching the video, but I gather they are together and in love.

I am taking a bow since I called it years ago. I said she would wear him down eventually and I was right. Now on to the requisite BIP wedding. Oh the tears there will be.... rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 22, 2018 10:06 pm

Their posts today totally scream they are aiming for proposal complete with Neil Lane ring and likely a BIP wedding. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 24 87b72b10 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 24 86669110 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 22, 2018 10:07 pm

I don’t think this will last. There’s too much pressure on the relationship after all the drama and angst imo. Oh well. We’ll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 22, 2018 10:18 pm

Their This Is Us story ended better than it began. In the beginning she wouldn’t stop talking and they seemed very HS maturity level. I like them better when I listen to his story and viewpoint. The strength of their relationship is they seem to be such good friends. Ashley was always chasing him and he started to want her when she wasn’t available. She still drives me crazy with the crying and I don’t think she’s mature enough but in love with the love story. Who knows maybe this princess finally got her prince. He seems to love her. She was in love with the idea of Jared before she met him. We’ll see if it lasts.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst