SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Newto Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 am

Considering how this relationship has gone in the past, I think we all need to take a deep breath and wait.  It would not surprise me if the on again, off again continues.  JMHO.

P.S.  I like Jared better without the beard.  Looks kind of scruffy.  Also MO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 23, 2018 9:28 am

I just remembered how Caila got bullied by AshleyI and her posse for not being 100% in it with Jared. What a joke. IMHO they definitely owe Caila an apology.

Having said that, I hope they stay together, and no other person gets pulled into their games again. I think it's quite sad, that AshleyI had to date another man properly for Jared to actually want to be with her, and he made his move while she was with another man. Really jerk move, imo. I think it's clear, that I like neither one of them, and a 40 minute video about their 'love story', imo, comes across really obnoxious. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 23, 2018 10:39 am

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 10:41 am

Ladybug82 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl Hmmm....maybe no BIP wedding after all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 10:44 am

That's a pretty rotten thing to say from someone who is suppose to represent this franchise IMHO. How about wishing them well?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed May 23, 2018 11:15 am

Millsy IMHO is one of the worst.... Do.not.like.him.at.all.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed May 23, 2018 11:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's a pretty rotten thing to say from someone who is suppose to represent this franchise IMHO. How about wishing them well?

That would be so out of character... no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I just remembered how Caila got bullied by AshleyI and her posse for not being 100% in it with Jared. What a joke. IMHO they definitely owe Caila an apology.

Having said that, I hope they stay together, and no other person gets pulled into their games again. I think it's quite sad, that AshleyI had to date another man properly for Jared to actually want to be with her, and he made his move while she was with another man. Really jerk move, imo. I think it's clear, that I like neither one of them, and a 40 minute video about their 'love story', imo, comes across really obnoxious. Jmho.

I think Ashley was that little girl that always wanted a big love story so filming her being with her person is just par for the course.
I also feel that there was another reason. Her career is starting to solidify in the entertainment field and she may very well become a regular host for a mainstream entertainment show. That means she will be a known public figure for a long time. As such, if she didn’t broadcast her romance with Jared then the ghosts of past televised romances would be all that people know, Jared would be in the shadows, and with no facts made public speculation would have been greater. By having their love life out there in this way it is the last chapter - without it, the final images would have been Jared and Caila and Ashley and Kevin. It’s just part of the residual effect of having had their previous dalliances on tv.
I do think it’s kinda weird but I also think it’s a weird fan culture. A lot of people thought Jared and Ashley were at Stagecoach as a couple and some figured they were testing the waters at the Boohoo after party but there was also stuff about Nick and Ashley dating plus Jared and Kendall simply because they did a podcast together. At some point that must get tiresome and a couple just wants to live life and go on dates publically without the noise.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 11:35 am

@notarose Your avatar.... cantstopl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 23, 2018 11:40 am

@notarose @Sprite That avie may give me nightmares laugh out loud though the video was hilarious.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 23, 2018 11:41 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@notarose @Sprite That avie may give me nightmares laugh out loud though the video was hilarious.
Glad you like the damn thing Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 27 2498057887

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 11:48 am

notarose wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@notarose @Sprite That avie may give me nightmares laugh out loud though the video was hilarious.
Glad you like the damn thing Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 27 2498057887

Thanks for my morning laugh! Now if only the show could be as entertaining.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst