Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by mizzoufan on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Open Up About Wedding Plans — and Starting a Family at 32
JMO that is a horrible pic of Jared his head looks huge and his body loos super tiny.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 am

She will drive him nuts. Mark my words. laugh out loud
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7791

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:07 am

Nah. Jared can’t do any better than Ashley Icon. And he knows it. I actually think if anything, she’s too good for him. Talk about patience and persistence with that pseudo dark “couldn’t get over my demons and get to that place”/obnoxious/wish washy behavior, coming out of Jared’s camp over the last several years. 

Ashley is super bold and out there. Jared just kind of blends in the crowd. I think they complement each other immensely in that way. Someone agressive and full of personality would never blend with someone like Ashley. Likewise, bland, timid Jared probably needs someone to pull him by the balls and get him to function properly through life. laugh out loud
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:59 am

They complement and balance each other well. They have said that she's Type A and he's Type B and that works well for them as a couple. Jared really doesn't seem very bland or timid -- it least not anymore since he's been in a relationship with her. They really do know each other well. I actually think it is interesting to see a successful couple still very involved from The Bachelor Franchise who have kind of done things backwards relationship-wise to the whole premise of the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:08 am

There's an interview with them on GMA this morning -- if someone wants to post the link. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - Jared Haibon - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum