SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 37 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F07%2Fbachelorette-engagement
Ashley Iaconetti and Jared Haibon Open Up About Wedding Plans — and Starting a Family at 32
JMO that is a horrible pic of Jared his head looks huge and his body loos super tiny.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 am

She will drive him nuts. Mark my words. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:07 am

Nah. Jared can’t do any better than Ashley Icon. And he knows it. I actually think if anything, she’s too good for him. Talk about patience and persistence with that pseudo dark “couldn’t get over my demons and get to that place”/obnoxious/wish washy behavior, coming out of Jared’s camp over the last several years. 

Ashley is super bold and out there. Jared just kind of blends in the crowd. I think they complement each other immensely in that way. Someone agressive and full of personality would never blend with someone like Ashley. Likewise, bland, timid Jared probably needs someone to pull him by the balls and get him to function properly through life. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:59 am

They complement and balance each other well. They have said that she's Type A and he's Type B and that works well for them as a couple. Jared really doesn't seem very bland or timid -- it least not anymore since he's been in a relationship with her. They really do know each other well. I actually think it is interesting to see a successful couple still very involved from The Bachelor Franchise who have kind of done things backwards relationship-wise to the whole premise of the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:08 am

There's an interview with them on GMA this morning -- if someone wants to post the link. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:36 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlyISqGgDEX/?taken-by=ashley_iaconetti
Ashley is wedding dress shopping today.
Still neutral on them as individuals and as a couple however I do like that they are typical of RL couples in some ways. They have venues in mind, have Bach/Bette party plans, a guest list draft, an idea of who will officiate, will be using a wedding planner, and now dress shopping.  
I’ve never bought into the franchise idea of too busy to plan a wedding. IMO most RL engaged couples are pairings where both people work full time so they are busy too however they prioritize time to plan which can be stressful if they can’t afford a wedding planner and do it less access to resources than franchise couples.
It happens because they make it happen.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:52 pm

@notarose I actually think they're getting a tv wedding. She's been in full planning mode since getting engaged and there was an IG story a few weeks back where it seemed like they were scoping out locations with a producer. Idk for sure but that's the vibe I'm getting.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:02 pm

@ReneeM oh I agree! I think they bumped everyone off the totem pole whether they wanted a TV wedding or not. I just hope MF doesn't get his multiple weddings.

I love weddings, so I'll be looking forward to more updates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:@notarose I actually think they're getting a tv wedding. She's been in full planning mode since getting engaged and there was an IG story a few weeks back where it seemed like they were scoping out locations with a producer. Idk for sure but that's the vibe I'm getting.
I could see that happening. The fact that tptb made filming of the engagement happen also says to me that the franchise wants a piece of the positive buzz and may have first rights to airing as part of that negotiation. Since Arie’s wedding is JanuArie that leaves enough months between for fans to not care that an off-screen romance wedding is televised when an onscreen one wasn’t.
Guess we’ll see. Regardless, Ashley has developed so many connections over the years that I could see loads of free stuff coming their way - both goods and services. She does, however, love her romance in the spotlight giggling

@GuardianAngel yep, a multiple wedding special sounds ick!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:37 pm

Ashley's shopping at Kleinfields today where they film the show Say Yes To The Dress, so she may be on a future episode of that. She has been a fan of that show for years.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:37 pm

suzq wrote:Ashley's shopping at Kleinfields today where they film the show Say Yes To The Dress, so she may be on a future episode of that.  She has been a fan of that show for years.

Well if Britt managed to get on the show (Atlanta version) and even Courtney shopping for her sister, I wouldn't doubt that Ashley will be front and center with her usual OTT behaviour. No doubt she will manage to squeeze out a few tears as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Tip Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:13 am

For the record, I have been a long-time member with years of many, many posts. I have ghosted the sleuthing and discussion arena for many years since then, returning only to catch updates and get the pulse of points and counterpoints with each new season. But, mostly I stay relatively quiet with the exception of PMs to some of the "old guard" like myself and a few other posters who PM me with questions. The only reason I can offer for the change in my presence is that I think I know too much of the behind-the-scenes truths and secrets to invest so much of myself into what once was a pretty fun and stimulating environment to me personally.

I am, however, going to take a moment to express a few thoughts on Jared and Ashley.

1. I see a "calming" in Ashley and "life sparking" in Jared – which are not descriptors for either of these two individuals prior to their official partnership as a couple. If you watch their interviews, listen to podcasts that they are on individually and together, hear what their social circles are saying about them, I believe you will see this to be true.

2. It speaks volumes when you take into account how much support this couple receives from parents, families and friends. This is far beyond an obligatory action but rather because they have all seen how well suited these two people are for each other – long before they, themselves did. I expect, this is one of the few bachelor-like couples who have had such confidence in their union from people who really know them.

3. No one "manages to get" anything that does not have a solid PROFIT or PROFIT-potential for a network, producers, programs, talk-shows, series, movies, whatever. When it comes to media - it is always about the money.
At some point, I imagine that the 'bachelor kingdom' will need to reinvent/revive themselves – no major overhaul is in my mind, rather tweaking presentation to refresh the show. There have been a number of times where they “tested the waters” and are very likely watching what is happening with other shows to determine future movement for the franchise. (The Proposal, Seven Year Switch, Married at First Sight, I Want that Wedding and Our Wedding are but a few that I have in mind that are testing the waters. Even Say Yes to the Dress has had a few spin-offs that followed the bride they sold a dress to, in order to make a show of their weddings.) All – with the goal of profit.

Saying that, I wonder if Jared and Ashley may be a blip on their radar screen for something more.

4. Consider the mega couples who are often paraded through the network, appear at events, are interviewed for opinions, are referenced in commentary, etc:

a. Trista & Ryan. Significant couple for the franchise – because she was their first success story, the first wedding, the first bachelor baby (I believe). They are, however, not relevant and easy for "new" viewers to relate two because they are from the early years of the show before it really became water-cooler fodder. They were also within the period of season when social media wasn’t so deeply rooted – so there was a very different environment to the show back then. Unless you were a viewer at the very beginning and saw the controversy in her leadership as well as her final choice, you will likely never have a visceral connection to them. They will likely never be more than a trophy on the mantel for the future of the show - tho' I'm quite sure this is something that Trista would love to do.

b. Jason & Molly. This is a significant couple to the franchise because of their hugely controversial season where he ‘changed his mind’. This was a turning point for the franchise and the season that I mark as the entrance to many who I consider to be "new" viewers. It peaked interest in the public and ratings soared. What he did was considered as a HUGE character flaw in the media and for those of us who watched all that unfold; they were fully fileted, skewered, and seared. And keep in mind, this was still in the early years of 'reality tv' and it was not well known at all how much "coaching" and "mental games" were in play in the background in order to create riveting TV that wasn't necessarily "pure reality". While Jason & Molly did get a wedding and are now put in the roll by the franchise to be the spokesperson for controversial moments (like Arie's change of mind that was not such a big, big deal in the media), the fact that their season was so polarizing, they would never be contenders for a future gig, even if they were not so rooted in their personal careers today.

c. Sean and Catherine – another significant couple to the franchise because they put a bit of “integrity” to the show due to the Christian foundation they promoted in him. This ‘helped’ the marketing of the show that was getting highly criticized for scripting at the time. Ratings improved so much so that they put him on Dancing with the Stars and made him into a co-host of an after-show type talk-show – both of which rather fell flat. Sean, from my perspective, has a rather vanilla personality and really has only shined out (to me) in his rather funny social media posts of being a very invested dad/husband. But the fact that his moral compass is so out there, many viewers would/could never relate to him should he ever be more than a success story couple.

d. Rachel, Kaitlyn, JoJo - - ??? All these couples – while having solid fan bases – have had not a single (if but a few) nudges from the franchise. Other than mentioning them by name as a success story in their promos – the network is showing no signs of being interested in weddings for them – or anything else. I simply don't see signs of them getting anything more from the franchise except for occasional invites and reunion shows.

e. That brings me to Jared and Ashley. Are they a mega couple – nope. But I think the profit sharks are circling the camp.
In a number of interviews and podcasts that I have heard them on – separately and together – there has been enough said (or almost said) to make me believe they are going to get a TV wedding. It was “next year sometime” & “we just want to enjoy being engaged” to actively preparing. An on-camera proposal with a Neil Lane ring that will be aired on Paradise is proof that the network still has them on a leash, 'er I mean, in a contract. If they continue to gain momentum, I feel that they may potentially get into something more than a paid wedding. Keep in mind, she majored in broadcast journalism, is actively working toward spinning a career up within that field, and could well become something more to the network – if what I suspect may be a boost to the franchise. Watch to see if they become more relatable in the near future - imperfect people; some annoying personality ticks; a rocky start for a relationship; conversational; and a lot of inside information to make them speak from experience... just watch and see - I could be off the target on this - but, well.... it's my old-guard POV speaking.

While I see on the board that there are those who like them and those who don’t – as is always the case for every single couple – I just wanted to weigh in to say; don’t be surprised if you see something more of them in the future. Remember, there is so much that goes on behind the scenes – not only to build a show that you want to watch – but also to continue to build the brand that keeps this show on the air.

Side note - perhaps if I wrote more often - you all wouldn't be dragging yourselves through the end of an entire chapter of thoughts... giggling

Tiger Tip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst