SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:43 am

I haven't read through all of the chatter in the last day, but have been highly aware of the sh*tshow. Great. First, to those sources saying Jared chose to go on AU BIP over US WG, WHY? I'm seriously curious on that decision framework.

Also, IF they get back in Paradise together (J/A) I will riot. I have watched every one (DVR, FF), but that whine and his sh*tty explanations of BS aren't worth it. I really hope Becca's new men have value. Plus Peter. hehehe
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:22 am

Kels0012 wrote:I haven't read through all of the chatter in the last day, but have been highly aware of the sh*tshow. Great. First, to those sources saying Jared chose to go on AU BIP over US WG, WHY? I'm seriously curious on that decision framework.

Also, IF they get back in Paradise together (J/A) I will riot. I have watched every one (DVR, FF), but that whine and his sh*tty explanations of BS aren't worth it. I really hope Becca's new men have value. Plus Peter. hehehe
Because he had the choice of being stuck in a house with Ashley obsessing over him or being on the other side of the world from her. I think it was pretty easy for him laugh out loud Then, of course, she found someone else which bruised his ego. Now that she's single again I guarantee any 'signs' he was sending her that he's interested will evaporate pretty quickly. It's like a game of cat and mouse for him. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:49 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:I haven't read through all of the chatter in the last day, but have been highly aware of the sh*tshow. Great. First, to those sources saying Jared chose to go on AU BIP over US WG, WHY? I'm seriously curious on that decision framework.

Because he had the choice of being stuck in a house with Ashley obsessing over him or being on the other side of the world from her. I think it was pretty easy for him laugh out loud Then, of course, she found someone else which bruised his ego. Now that she's single again I guarantee any 'signs' he was sending her that he's interested will evaporate pretty quickly. It's like a game of cat and mouse for him. JMO.

Exactly. He wants her adoration and obsession, but he doesn't want her. He'll play the push and pull to keep her in love and in obsession of him, but that's all he wants from her. He doesn't want a relationship with her. And IMHO, she doesn't want a real relationship either. IMHO this weird push and pull thing works for both of them. She can live in her Disneyland imaginary love story, where he's her forever person, but it never gets to the nitty gritty relationship stuff, the work and putting an effort into it. She also can play the victim of 'Jared is playing games, he should just be with her' drama. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:07 am

Can you spell "soap opera?" JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:08 am

These two... almost wish they would just get together and put everyone out of their misery of having to watch them on a dating show ever again. Jared might be one of those guys that needed to be sure other dudes like the girl or find her attractive before he admits that he is attracted to her. Maybe now that Kevin has been there done that Jared might grow a pair and make it official. I used to like Jared too...
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Wow, for all her intelligence, she is severely lacking emotional intelligence and valuing her own self worth if she allows Jared to keep playing games with her. He is so transparent.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:14 pm

I hope she marries him, that'll cure her.  laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:19 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I hope she marries him, that'll cure her.  laugh out loud

Love you, @Bet2Winhehehe
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Right back atcha, @stuckinsc!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:19 pm

So, back to the "repeat self" ... I've figured about Jared (and his "game"), but for the sake of womanhood I was hoping Ashley would make a larger step forward ... wasn't dreaming of her previous relationship to last longer, but to not recycle the old patterns ... and yet here she goes ... I'm not interested to follow her (Jarod is already annoying to me when appearing on Nick's IG, so pass altogether)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Where does Jared live?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where does Jared live?
Jared posts ads from Nick’s apartment and since it is a 2 bdrm its a safe assumption he lives there. Jared has been working with Collider World in LA - a movie trivia network.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst