SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:38 am

Ashley filming herself and Jared by way of announcing they are dating in The Story of Us IMO indicates that her fairytale dream arc aims to be public. They are consistently taking fans on their journey in a public way.
I think a little cat&mouse is at play. Once their proposal airs on BIP they will again be in the media spotlight. At that point I could see tptb and Ashley & Jared finalizing negotiation - a tv wedding or perhaps airing rights of some clips to tag on to one of the franchise shows.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:42 pm

@notarose I could see Ashley and Jared having their wedding filmed, so the public could see it without involving the TPTB or the network being involved at all. I know they are still under contract with ABC now, but it might be up by the time they get married.

I could see them filming it for another network/show or for Ashley's digital series. I thought it was extremely smart and savvy of them to film their The Story of Us video. They could tell their story unedited by The Bachelor production and it brought a lot of attention and publicity to Ashley's Youtube series and Kinetic Content. I am sure the Franchise wasn't happy about that, but the way they and their relationship have been edited in the past -- I certainly wouldn't have trusted ABC to announce their relationship in a positive way.
Hopefully, their engagement on BIP will be portrayed in a good way. I know that a lot of The Bachelor contestants are friends with production -- however, I wouldn't trust them when it comes to what is aired on the show. It has to fit the "storyline" they want whether that is telling the whole, actual story or not. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:42 am

Ashley is dress shopping at Monique Lhuillier, who's done a few Bachelor nation dresses. Catherine is one right?

Who knew you could prioritize a wedding while having a bunch of projects and side jobs?! laugh out loud

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:35 am

@bleuberry I think she did Molly's too! 

I'm excited to see what she goes with! She says she's definitely doing a ball gown, which I don't think a lot of the girls in the franchise have done, so it'll be cool to see something different.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Me, too @Aria

I noticed Ashley didn't post anything from dress shopping at ML? question She's been heavily sharing all of the wedding stuff like dress shopping and looking at venues. Literally 0 stories all day which is not her norm.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Her mom is visiting from the East Coast right now. I wonder if she doesn't want to make a huge deal about ML because of Kleinfeld's Say Yes To The Dress filming.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:53 pm

I could swear I saw a picture of her in a really pretty ball gown yesterday, not sure if it was on her IG or somewhere else though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:Me, too @Aria

I noticed Ashley didn't post anything from dress shopping at ML? question She's been heavily sharing all of the wedding stuff like dress shopping and looking at venues. Literally 0 stories all day which is not her norm.

Ashley posted on picture on her Instagram story that she was dress shopping at ML, she was in a wedding dress, as Ashley likes to call it a "princess gown" It looked like she was sitting in fitting area with the dress on, but that was the only thing she posted about dress shopping.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:11 pm

It looks like Ashley, Jared, along with her sister Lauren, their mom and their friend Naz (used to be a producer for the Bachelor Franchise) were at the Bachelor mansion today. I have no idea why. Also, Naz's Insta story showed that they all went wedding shopping for Ashley at Novella Bridal earlier in the day (minus Jared of course).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:55 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Me, too @Aria

Ashley posted on picture on her Instagram story that she was dress shopping at ML, she was in a wedding dress, as Ashley likes to call it a "princess gown"  It looked like she was sitting in fitting area with the dress on, but that was the only thing she posted about dress shopping.

That was a throwback from Kleinfelds if I'm remembering correctly (she posted that same photo 6 days ago). It just strange that she's been posting wedding stuff non stop, posts that she was going to ML, and then nothing that whole day. Almost like it was filmed for something.

suzq wrote:It looks like Ashley, Jared, along with her sister Lauren, their mom and their friend Naz (used to be a producer for the Bachelor Franchise) were at the Bachelor mansion today.  I have no idea why.  Also, Naz's Insta story showed that they all went wedding shopping for Ashley at Novella Bridal earlier in the day (minus Jared of course).  

The plot thickens laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:15 pm

I wonder if they're in talks for a televised wedding of some sort?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:32 pm

Now, it looks like they are at an appointment for/reception at Kinsley James Couture Bridal. I think it is great that they can do this when Mrs. Iaconetti is visiting These people (bridal stores) want to impress -- you should see the cheese, fruit, etc. they put out.
I am sure that these places would all love the free advertising/exposure they would get by having Ashley wear a dress from their store. I hope that Ashley finds exactly the right dress for her. It looks like they are having a lot of fun at each place.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst