SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:28 pm

Ashley and Jared's families went on a joint family cruise last week where their parents met. I guess it went well for everyone and their families really like each other. That seems very positive to me. They are also expecting to book their wedding venue and setting the wedding date quite soon.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:36 pm

They seem to be having a great time hanging out together and with the rest Bachelor crew at Iheart festival this week. It is interesting -- everyone else that they are around from the Bachelor franchise this weekend is single except for them.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Ashley and Jared have now said in new interviews that they are getting married next August in Rhode Island.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:06 pm

I just wanted to make a comment about the creative editing on this BIP in regards to Jared and Ashley's engagement. I did listen to an episode of Collider Live last week that they were on. Basically, Jared had been talking to the producers for a good month before about them getting engaged on Paradise. This was before Kevin was even cast on BIP. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if that fact actually helped Kevin get cast.
Jared found out that Kevin was in Paradise the night before they got engaged and Jared was arguing with producers about it -- he did not want Kevin to be there for everyone's sake. He wanted Kevin to be out on a date or being interviewed -- somewhere else during the time they were there. Ashley and Jared were only there for an hour. The producers refused to do that and told him that if he didn't agree to this--then there would be no engagement. The producers assured him that there would not be much interaction with Kevin and the other cast members at all. They were also assured that the proposal would be private and just between the 2 of them (except the camera crew who were actually pretty far in the distance). It felt like it was just the two of them until they heard cheering at the end of it. They had no idea that Chris Harrison would be having everyone including Kevin watch their proposal and they weren't happy about it for all involved. Ashley and Jared also said that little speech that Jared gave to the cast members about their history at Paradise and Jared talking about he and Ashley dating other people before -- Jared was actually referring to Caila and Wells and not Kevin at all. It was just edited to make it seem like he was talking about Kevin instead to create more drama and controversy. They were very worried and stressed about the proposal airing and how it would be edited. They were hoping that there would be at least one positive scene between them aired in that little mini-montage about their prior interactions in BIP2 and BIP3, but instead it was all Ashley crying.
The others at Collider (they all know Jared) were
giving him a hard time about trusting anything the producers said and that of course, they would edit it to make it seem as drama-filled as possible. That all the show cared about was ratings and Jared was naive to think it would be about anything else.
Jared said that he knows that things are done for storyline purposes and he understands that. He honestly thought that production wouldn't purposely do things to make the situation seem any more awkward than it should be because they had never done that to any participants on the shows getting engaged before (make the engagements look awkward on TV). He was incorrect. I think in this situation the show wanted it to be embarrassing. I think those at the Bachelor franchise was milking this situation for all it was worth. Yes, they could technically claim that Ashley and Jared were another successful BIP couple because they met on the show, but for them to become a couple off of and after the show instead of following the traditional Bachelor show formula probably irked a few of them.

I love the "romance" of the show, but I am no longer under any illusions that these shows are made with lasting relationships in mind. Ashley and Jared are together because they want to be and frankly, in spite of what happened on the show and the stress it has caused for them. Honestly, I think it is good that they aren't having a televised wedding. I wouldn't trust how it would be done if I were them. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:08 pm

I guess they learned that there is no such thing as a free diamond ring. Hopefully the public learned that the timeline for last winter that they tried to establish in their video was questionable at best.
I am not sorry about any of this. :uptonogood
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:17 pm

I'm not feeling too sorry either. I private engagement off camera with a few commemorative pics would have been a great proposal too with a controlled outcome but they want the limelight and there are trade offs. While I never have been an Ashley fan I used to actually like Jared!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:52 pm

suzq wrote: Ashley and Jared also said that little speech that Jared gave to the cast members about their history at Paradise and Jared talking about he and Ashley dating other people before -- Jared was actually referring to Caila and Wells and not Kevin at all.  It was just edited to make it seem like he was talking about Kevin instead to create more drama and controversy.

I say bull crap about this not being about Kevin. Refresh my memory... when was Ashley ever in a relationship with Wells? What I remember is Wells being nice to her when no one else was. But I never saw "relationship" from him as far as she was concerned.

They deserve each other, now just get off my tv and stay off! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:57 pm

These two of all people should have known better, no one is their friend when it comes to TPTB. The fact that they actually didn't know Kevin was going to be there, says it all. They all talk, they all scope each other out prior to going to film. Amazing that none of Ashley's friends told her or Jared, that Kevin would be there. Whether they knew Ashley and Jared were going to be there on the pretence of giving them advice, or whatever, no one said a word to them.

No wonder Keven was so messed up, obviously he had no idea either.

I understand Jared wanted the engagement to happen where it all started, but they could have gone there on vacation, it didn't have to be during BIP. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:28 pm

But GA, you forget. If it's not during BIP how else was he going to get the free engagement ring? That's the price you pay for your edit pal, suck it up Jared!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:27 am

I think what they don't want to say, is what Kevin hinted at, and that is that Kevin and Ashley had sex. So, yes, awkward to say the least.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:24 pm

@Minney I doubt that very much, but that's just me. I think it was Kevin's idea to drop the I'm a virgin because he didn't want to be part of what she was selling JMHO. She has always wanted Jared, IMHO she wasn't going to have sex with someone she barely knew at that point and I don't think Kevin would be that guy who would just want to take advantage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Minney I doubt that very much, but that's just me. I think it was Kevin's idea to drop the I'm a virgin because he didn't want to be part of what she was selling JMHO. She has always wanted Jared, IMHO she wasn't going to have sex with someone she barely knew at that point and I don't think Kevin would be that guy who would just want to take advantage.
@GuardianAngel
IMO Ashley absolutely lost her virginity to Kevin. They both alluded to it on Winter Games and BIP. Why on earrth wouldn’t she sleep with Kevin? She admitted numerous times that her virginity had become an encumbrance and she was ready to shed herself of it. She and Kevin were together, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst