SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:14 pm

RS is the absolute worst. And I‘m not the biggest Ashley fan, but I like Kevin a lot from what I‘ve seen and if he brings out the best in her and makes her happy and chill - good on her! Just because you‘ve heard a rumor (true or not) doesn‘t justify posting it on your blog where thousands of people read it. Classless.

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Here’s the thing, RS is a jerk, no doubt, but someone from one of their circles shared the info with him that they had sex.

No offense to Ashley I, but most in bachelor nation would probably sell each other out, so it doesn’t surprise me. And her virginity has been such an issue because she was always bringing it up. I am glad she has decided on some privacy now, but her sex status being a story is her fault. Had she not made it such an issue for four years, no one would care. Dean and Leslie took the fantasy suite and there was no mention of whether they had sex or not.

I do feel for Kevin, but he chose Ashley and her truck load of baggage.

JMO.
My problem is with him equating her telling people she knows with having it be a storyline on the show. It's not at all the same thing and it's intellectually dishonest to act like it is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:34 pm

@ReneeM I do not disagree. Unfortunately, I wonder if his source/her friend actually told it to him that way?

And she even talked about being a virgin on the first episode of WG. I am glad she is keeping private now, but at least part of this goes on her. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:26 am

Kevin confirming he is going back to LA this week so will be with Ashley

kevin.c.wendt Constantly striving to be half the man Jack Pearson was. Quick stop home back to the west coast tomorrow
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 7 28152436_223520024887264_2880527921389240320_n
https://www.instagram.com/kevin.c.wendt/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 am

Ok what did I say?? He travelled a lot for Jasmine. When he falls, he falls hard! The good thing with being a f/f they works several days in a row, then have several days off, so it works for him.

I want to see her come here to our neck of the woods!

ETA: so that article was correct!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:36 am

Ashley was in Toronto and sleuthed to be visiting Kevin a few weeks ago. All the other couples are in LA so it makes sense Kevin will be there again since the finale airs this week to do media with Ashley. I suspect Ashley will visit Kevin again in Toronto after that and then if they are still going strong I can see them taking turns a bit and maybe Kevin visiting where Ashley's family lives?

ETA: Ashley's IG post
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 7 27879328_426645731124206_5261180172748455936_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfcIcRSB0sl/?taken-by=ashley_iaconetti
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Alright, I’d like to think I’m pretty objective in thinking this because DLo was one of my fav’s from Nick’s season and I like Raven and Alexis for the most part ... but I found their cagey references to Kevin allegedly “sliding into DM’s” annoying, gossipy and catty towards Ashley. Honestly, either sht or get off the pot. Don’t allude to something and then keep it annoyingly vague with no details on timeline or contents of said DM’s. If it was after Winter Games filming, say it (or rather, do the decent thing and tell Ashley privately instead of broadcasting it on an interview unprompted) and if it was before, that should have no bearing on his relationship with Ashley, especially since they’re so vague on what exactly was said. I was especially put off by Raven who was the one to bring it up with “have we heard anything else about Kevin?” (although the other two definitely fed into it, so not much better), especially perplexing that she would suddenly do this to Ashley who as far as I know has never said anything bad about her. Just such an annoyance all around.

(Starts at 29:00)
https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10155535074409755/

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:16 pm

@TheWrongReasons Mean girls just trying to stay relevant. Raven is ticked her segment on Tia's HTD got chopped.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:18 pm

Sorry, don't have much love/appreciation for girls from Nick's season, but I think Alexis is the most annoying one of the bunch ... more so than all of Ashley I's crying sessions. And as far as alluding ... Raven has been very good at that with her TB season FSD (so I don't buy what she sells) ... and Alexis is very good at pretending with conviction (that Shark suit was just a start) ... add to that the whole big deal they made out of Vanessa vs. Rachel "fight" (I really didn't give BIP a chance)... I can see them painting an elephant when there was only a fly ...
until Kevin shows the signs to be something other than what I get from watching him, I trust own judgment better. The other girls can gush all they want about the all-american-boys who are too cool to show them any courtesy, but their opinion who is a "good boy" strays from mine, so I'm feeling fine about their "dislike".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:19 pm

It is annoying that they're choosing to reveal that in an interview instead of privately...but I have a hard time sympathizing with Ashley when she's basically done similar things herself, like saying that Sarah slid into Wells' DMs or that Ben needed a good Christian girl, unlike Lauren. She's never really showed any kindness to others, unless they're in her clique. Anyhoo, I hope it's not true (as I hate when RS is right!), but seems like a weird thing to make up. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:26 pm

@Aria unfortunatelly this is not about Ashley, but they are tarnishing Kevin's image ... For what? 5 more minutes of VIP treatment? ...

Actually what impressed me about Kevin is how honest and open he was about the process of accepting to participate at BWG ... he didn't go in clueless (or acting as one), he prepared himself, he knew the "players", he read and looked for the information, maybe even knew about Ashley more than we got to see in their interaction and he knew what he was getting himself into. He's chosen it and he is doing something to make it work.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:38 pm

Yeah, I’m not the biggest Ashley fan but I still feel bad for her (2 wrongs don’t make a right and all ...). I’ve also softened towards her recently as IMO she’s often the voice of reason vs. Ben and she’s trying to do better in WG.

I don’t think they would make up that he talked to a couple of them (it makes sense that he might reach out since he started watching from Nick’s season) but them being purposely vague re. timelines after stirring the pot annoyed me (the interviewer even asked them specifically about timelines and they didn’t answer). Like either show all the receipts if there are any or don’t say anything at all. By being so vague, they’re letting people’s imaginations run wild and just sending hate Kevin’s way.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst