SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by suzq Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:51 pm

us weekly has a short video of them talking about naming their son after Tom Brady.

suzq

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:06 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:08 pm

Ashley looks great. Jared looks like he hasn't slept in days. I bet its hard being away from a business you recently opened. It seems they are non stop with the media.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:53 pm

E news has an article about Ashley choosing not to breastfeed. She made a post about it on her instagram. I know that a lot of people have opinions about it -- I am glad that she has made the right choice for her.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:02 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:39 am

I think Dawson is absolutely adorable!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:37 am

The decision to not breast feed is the mother's decision imo and everyone else should mind their own business.

Putting it out there on SM hopefully encourages others to know if they made that decision there is nothing wrong with it. The pressure of people who think it's their right to determine what a woman should and shouldn't do need to look at themselves. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:58 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/talking-it-out/ashley-iaconetti-spills-the-_PGwvBNWn5S/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:03 pm

I have to laugh at these first time moms! They seem to forget that women have been having babies and managing quite well, in their own special way, for ages! I'm going to a shower on Saturday and the soon-to-be mom registered for a Butt Past brush. For how many years have parents used their hands to smear stuff on babies bottoms? Probably far more efficient than using a damn brush!

I think the biggest gift a new mom can give to herself is to stay off social media and rely on a few trusted people to provide advice. I remember reading Penelope Leach and Dr. Terry Brazelton books for knowledge - said it was just like reading a cook book in terms of learning what to do! And my expectation for thank you notes is - text me a photo with the gift AND the baby in due time and use that saved energy to stay positive and invested in your little one.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:05 pm

@Norcalgal I had to laugh when I read your post.

I visited a family friend a couple of months ago to visit her new baby. During our visit she had to nurse her. She had some kind of contraption, that covered her but it had a wire something thingy that sort of made a tent around her. laugh out loud wth is that???

It's easier imo to wash your hands than it would be a butt brush. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:06 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/off-the-vine-with/ashley-iaconetti-dawsons-mom-cZowVDkH9Mu/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:59 am

Ashley and Jared posted some very adorable pictures of Dawson on their Instagram if someone wants to bring them over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst