SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 am

Ashley I. Can be quite a crazy you know what but i'm happy she's found someone. Hopefully it'll help her mature. Her obsession with jared was not a good look. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:42 am

source: @ashley_iaconetti IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:03 am

Last edited by Maddy on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:11 am

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 9 DWsSMJNU0AIdu9K
Kevin Wendt @kevin_c_wendt
#TheBachelorWinterGames @ashleyiaco
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 9 DWrXSMkU0AAbhTv
Ashley Iaconetti @ashleyiaco
Today we are at Disneyland. Tonight we are on @ABCNetwork ICE DANCING as couples!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:52 am

Credit: @TheBachelorWinterGames

Credit: @Kevin Wendt
kevin.c.wendt Tomorrow is our amazing final date in Vermont. With a friendly 3rd and 4th wheel of course Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 9 2744 @tsnyder33 @ryan_herbie #thebachelorwintergames #beautifulplace #beautifulcompany #mornings @abcnetwork

Credit: @Kevin Wendt
kevin.c.wendt Found a girl who supports my stalking of Wayne Gretzky at celebrity golf tournaments Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 9 26f3 #childhoodhero #99 #shesthebest

Credit: @Ashley Iaconetti
ashley_iaconetti Our cuteness photobombed by a bag pipe player.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:14 pm

@TheWrongReasons Thanks for the pics!!! They look very happy together. He's a gem! What a great pic on the golf course, photobombed by the bagpiper. Beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:30 pm

@GuardianAngel np Smiley
IA they look happy and I think they will be good for each other Smiley
Already on her latest AF podcast (I posted in the general thread), I can tell the difference from her past TV experiences - they joke around/tease each other, she says she wasn’t “Anxious Ashley” when they got together on the show because he made her feel confident & comfortable in their relationship, and they’re actively trying to make the best of the geographic distance thing.

Looks promising IMO Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm

They look so happy together. So happy for them both.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:52 am

So I listened to the most recent episode of the AF podcast and was pleasantly surprised. Even though I like their relationship, I'd written them off as just a casual fling that would be good for both of them. Ashley would finally have a guy who's also interested in her, doesn't see her as a nuisance and would treat her well, while Kevin would get to rebound with a woman who was was sure she wanted him and they could have fun together. However in listening to the podcast, it's apparent to me that they both see this relationship as a lot more than casual. They're not as OTT with their commitment as the other relationships to come out of WG but I do think they take it seriously, even if it doesn't work out, I like that they're invested in trying. And I think it's cute that they're doing new things with each other. Ashley took Kevin to his first Patriots game in January, and Ashley mentioned that she's never been to a hockey game at Staples Center so Kevin's taking her tonight.

Also, unrelated to the podcast, I think they might be going to Dubai together in April. Kevin had said in an interview that they were planning a couple of trips together and Kevin posted a couple days ago about a Dubai trip so I think she'll be going along too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst