SELECT CONTENT

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:According to Seinne, Dean slid into Bekah M’s DM’s while he was with Lesley.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/982348586175217664?s=21
Bekah said it on a podcast a couple weeks ago but didn't divulge what was said.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:According to Seinne, Dean slid into Bekah M’s DM’s while he was with Lesley.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/982348586175217664?s=21

I think I heard about that before. Didn't Bekah hint at something like this in an interview in the last month?

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Ugh these girls too being messy and petty.....spilling tea ☕️ on the SM.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 6 1f49b  Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Big shocker. I never thought that Leslie and Dean were a good fit anyway. Dean has too much emotional baggage to be in a mature adult relationship. He definitely doesn't need to be dating anyone right now. He should consider therapy and deal with his issues first.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:11 pm

You said it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:07 pm

They are dropping like flies.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:29 pm

I don't know what to think. She was just on Dean's podcast from Tuesday and they were together then. I don't know when it was taped. I won't be shocked if it's true though. They've both been traveling quite a bit and that's her job these days. It makes it tough even if you are ready for a relationship.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Personally, I have to wonder how many of these WG couples were really couples to begin with or tv and bubble couples.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:48 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
lleyki wrote:
nikikass wrote:Are all the couples broken up?

From Winter Games - yes.

Considering Courtney just posted a photo yesterday about making another road trip and it was a picture of him and Lily on the camper, are you sure they are broken up?  

In the comments of that photo someone commented "Court you have to get her to quit smoking or she want get to live a long life with you".  Courtney actually responded "there's a rule where she can't smoke around me. We spend a lot of time together so I think it's working!"

IMO, this is the only real couple to come out of BWG.

Totally agree, @havadrpepper!  

I never bought into any of the other couples, Lesley and Dean especially.  Court & Lily are the real deal though, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Now Dean is trying to slide into Bekkah's DMs? You have got to be kidding me. Kristina -> DLO -> Lesley -> Bekkah?? Or whoever comes next? Going from one Bachelor girl to the next is such an awful look. jmo
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:53 pm

Setting aside Dean’s show history, I felt Lesley was too alpha to be a comfortable match with someone like Dean. During interviews/podcasts IMO she had a tendency to correct him and if my partner did that on the regular it wouldn’t sit well. I really like a lot of things about Les but feel she may have been inadvertently over-guiding Dean which basically is a red flag indicating he wasn’t right for her.  I think she is better suited to someone she sees as an equal.
I stand by the philosophy that everyone has the potential to learn and grow so although Dean appears to fumble a lot he may eventually find his bearings. His childhood is one of the most disfunctional I recall from the franchise and I do think it’s a slow journey to heal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:19 pm

I wish Dean would slow down a bit and just enjoy dating. Not sure if it's him or the ladies he chooses but every relationship doesn't have to be 4-ever and ever! He's young, figure it out, take some time and grow up. He has the ability to be one of the good guys if he just let's himself get there. Leslie is a great lady and I have total faith she will be okay in the long run and will find a man who is her equal.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

+33
blueblues
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Minney
sosleepy