SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Gina wrote:
albean99 wrote:After I've seen the kinds of things Jesse has said about anyone he has a grudge against, I like him even less than I did. Just move on. I really didn't follow them during or right after the breakup.
I've moved on. It's a little sad that a new thread Love_me started about a happy couple preparing to get married in a week, has turned into what it has. no no I just wanted to wish them well and commend DeAnna on her wedding theme. Not wanting to rehash 2007 and 2008 again, when she was on the shows. I'm happy for anyone getting married, as it's a joyous time in their lives. :Nod:

I meant Jesse should move on. Hope you didn't think I meant you. hmmm

I didn't even know about the theme. I like it although probably wouldn't do it myself. One thing I loved about DeAnna's htd with Brad was her great family. I'm sure the wedding will be a lot of fun.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Gina wrote:
RichLP wrote:
Gina wrote:She's from Newnan, GA and getting married there. People in the deep south, which includes Georgia, wear cowboy hats and boots, it's not just Texas. it's a southern thang! They are really fun and laid back weddings for the guests, many venues rent out barns for weddings. Jesse Beck also had a cowboy theme, bride wore boots, and Chris L. wore a cowboy hat & boots to it. :giggle:

Check out the new show, Sweet Home Alabama threads and the preview video on here. :D

I've actually got a good friend in Newnan, GA., and have actually been there a few times...

It's not exactly cow country, more like a mid-upscale suburb of Atlanta.

Not a lot of cowboy hats and boots to see there... laugh out loud

I think it's just a wedding planner theme...
hmm, I'm originally from there, don't live there anymore but I visit. Newnan is not rural, but has deep south roots and traditions. Another reason I'm a fan of DeAnna's. I know someone who has met her and said she's very nice. All over the south, the 20 & 30 somethings wear cowboy boots, they are very popular, esp with the girls. And just because a wedding is in a barn, it can still be very elegant and sounds like DeAnna's will be too.

Wendy Parker is her wedding planner. Wendy is Robby Descant (from Jillian's season) roommate. They have been roomies for years, strictly platonic. Robby is in a serious relationship now and she's adorable.

ETA. I guess my original point got lost. My point was that DeAnna went back to her hometown and southern roots to get married and she has a southern theme for her wedding. That's what she wanted and Wendy handled most of the details.

Thanks for the details, Gina. Is Robby Descant the guy who got left on the side of the railroad tracks? That was brutal. And so staged.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:15 pm

luvstx. Yes, that Robby. He has his fb "in a relationship with Nikki"

Just type this is fb search: Nikki Martin- Heaps
and her fb pictures are open. She and Robby are in the one with the cocktail glass, called eat.love.vino.2011

Last edited by Gina on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm happy for them. I disagree that DeAnna was a bully. She was pretty much the same in Brad's season as Ali during Jake and I liked both of them. She was too much into getting engaged on her show but no worse than the rest of the Bachelorette leads plus she really was a lot more empathetic than at least two, Jen & Ashley (jmho). She's not perfect by any means but neither is anyone else. I wouldn't call myself a big fan but I've followed her on twitter for a long time and am happy for her that she's found Stephen. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of her wedding.

I'm happy for them as well and happy she found Stephen. He seems like a very grounded and good man. She deserves happiness like the rest of us. I agree she was a handful on her show and "you're breakin ma Hart" gets airplay in my house as well. I will never forget her meltdown at the bunkhouse when Graham would not come out to speak with her...yikes. Anyway, we've all grown up a bit since then and I was right there with the snark. I live in the same "hometown" as she and Stephen and Mike now and get a chuckle when she describes places I know in her blogs etc. She is lucky to become part of the Stag fam as they seem to be such good folk. I think Stephen is happy as an adopted Bach fam member so it's all good.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 am

I was not a fan of her during her season, and I've made that clear. However, that was several years ago and I trust that she's grown up since then. Plus, the love of a good man can inspire many changes in a woman's life. She seems very happy and I wish her and Stephen the best of luck.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 pm

RichLP wrote:
Gina wrote:She's from Newnan, GA and getting married there. People in the deep south, which includes Georgia, wear cowboy hats and boots, it's not just Texas. it's a southern thang! They are really fun and laid back weddings for the guests, many venues rent out barns for weddings. Jesse Beck also had a cowboy theme, bride wore boots, and Chris L. wore a cowboy hat & boots to it. :giggle:

Check out the new show, Sweet Home Alabama threads and the preview video on here. :D

I've actually got a good friend in Newnan, GA., and have actually been there a few times...

It's not exactly cow country, more like a mid-upscale suburb of Atlanta.

Not a lot of cowboy hats and boots to see there... laugh out loud

I think it's just a wedding planner theme...

Sure it is, especially for country western music fans ... certainly there would be plenty in Newman and/or Atlanta. duh

My family is from the south, and although not one of my cousins wore cowboy boots for their weddings, I wouldn't have thought twice about it given the number of hours I have spent with them at country western bars.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Max64 wrote:...

I always liked DeAnna until she broke up with Jesse, didn't like how she handled that. I know many didn't like Jesse, and that's fine. But what bothered me is her nasty remarks about him every chance she could get. If it wasn't right and she wanted to end it, by all means fine, but keep it private. All of the digs she made at Jesse and her comments like "I wish I wouldn't have chosen anyone", just make her look foolish..she chose him!

Apparently you missed the entire other side of the breakup ...

Day "zero" after the break up (in other words, the same day of the break up), Jesse recorded and then published that self-serving video to embarrass and humiliate DeAnna. Since and even today, has never had anything kind to say about her, or Holly (who also dumped him), or even Graham. (Graham?) DeAnna kept her mouth shut until this last year or so has she been talking.

Did DeAnna make herself look foolish by making a couple not so nice comments about Jesse? Sure, she did. But, in comparison to what Jesse has said about her, Jesse had made himself look like lowlife, loser, idiot ... for, yes, what he said about DeAnna back then was that bad.

I will give Jesse credit for one particular ... I do believe he fell in love with DeAnna. However, bet that surprised him given his only intention was to wear certain brand clothing to make a few bucks while being filmed on the Bachelorette, passing out Home Wrecker T-Shirts to the guys for they to wear during filming (remember the Jesse has a G/F at home that played out during DeAnna's season?) so Jesse and his partner (surprisingly enough, the supposed G/F) could sell T-Shirts and promote gloves. Yes, Jesse was that guy ...

Anyway, that was a long time ago, and, today I say a big whatever ... bit I also wish DeAnna and Stephen a fine wedding day and a long, happy life with lots of healthy babies.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:43 am

I can't wait to see their wedding pictures.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:49 am

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 3 L
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:26 am

That's a great pic, LM.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:21 am

It is - she is a beautiful woman and they make a great looking couple.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by joliepaige Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Could someone answer a question for me please? Did Stephen's parents move to CA too? I thought Michael lived in NY when he was on the show. Just curious if the whole family moved.
joliepaige
joliepaige

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689