SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quick_dry Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:40 am

ReneeM wrote:]All in all, none of the girls have really stood out to me and not at all impressed by the guys so far except Luke.
I always confuse him with Lee from Survivor Australia (the cricket player?)

When did the TV programs change? I was sure that this weekend had been marked as a Sunday and Monday double, then it was gone.
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:42 pm

I think Easter messed everything up, @quick_dry - it was definitely down for Sunday last time I checked and then last night, nothing.  I cooked an early dinner and everything.  Ripped off!  laugh out loud  I guess they assumed too many people would be away or partying and they would miss out on those sweet, sweet ratings.  

I agree about the Lee/Luke similarity.  They both have soft voices and look like they could be brothers. yes Pics for anyone not familiar:

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 K2oFqoh

Source

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 MEl8mYg

Source

The woman he's with is El who he met and fell in love with on the show - they got down to the final 3 together. More romantic than a season of Bach!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:15 am

Recap from episodes 1 & 2.  Interesting that they use Tara and Sam as the thumbnail when they've barely shown any footage of them together on-screen so far.  I see what you're doing, TPTB.  Hide their relationship but give us subliminal glimpses... Suspect

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:33 am

quick_dry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:]All in all, none of the girls have really stood out to me and not at all impressed by the guys so far except Luke.
I always confuse him with Lee from Survivor Australia (the cricket player?)

When did the TV programs change? I was sure that this weekend had been marked as a Sunday and Monday double, then it was gone.

I think BIP is on tonight and tomorrow night this week

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:19 am

Sneak Peak

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:37 am

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:55 am

I’m here. Playing up the Sam and Tara storyline tonight
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:56 am

Keira has taken Michael on a date and Jarrod has just arrived
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 am

They are actually very funny together

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 am

AEF wrote:They are actually very funny together
So cute
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:00 am

Sundy wrote:
AEF wrote:They are actually very funny together
So cute

It looks like it!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC