SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:03 am

Did we know Rachael is a contestant?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:12 am

Sundy wrote:Did we know Rachael is a contestant?

Yep - got her in a screen cap from the first season promo here and I think the girl with her is Sasha but please let me know what you think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:08 pm

@Sundy I replied here about the width size for uploading pics.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:54 pm

Sundy wrote:Can I just say too. It may be legit but I think TPTB are painting Jake in a very bad light. I hate it when they forget that there is a real person at the end of this that has to live with the image that TPTB portray.

Yes they sure are, but I think he might be in on it. Jake said something like it in his introduction – I was the good guy on Georgia’s, but now I’m not. They couldn’t hit us any harder over the head with the Jake = the snake.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can I just say too. It may be legit but I think TPTB are painting Jake in a very bad light. I hate it when they forget that there is a real person at the end of this that has to live with the image that TPTB portray.

Yes they sure are, but I think he might be in on it.  Jake said something like it in his introduction – I was the good guy on Georgia’s, but now I’m not.  They couldn’t hit us any harder over the head with the Jake = the snake.

It's like they've flipped everyone's edits:

Leah, Blake & Keira, all former villains, all getting sympathetic edits.  Even Leah's hair/makeup is very girl next door; a far cry from the vixen/vamp look she tried to pull off on Bach (or was encouraged to, by TPTB).

Mack & Eden who were pretty much just comedy relief on Bachette (Mack with his song, Eden with his breakdancing) and got hardly any airtime - both now being portrayed as solid boyfriend material IMO.

And then on the flipside we have Jake who by his own admission was portrayed as the family loving "nice guy", now getting the snake edit from the moment he first appeared on screen to the ominous music.

All just goes to show IMO how much power TPTB have to manipulate how people are viewed by the audience.  You'd have to be MAD to go on one of these shows and hand over your life and reputation to them, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:38 am

Just got caught up, here are my quick thoughts:

More than the show making him look bad, I think Jake's made himself look bad. While what Tara's said about him doesn't paint him in the best light, he's a good looking guy, he's allowed to sleep around if he's single. His demeanor and the way he talks about Flo just rubbed me the wrong way. He's very cocky and full of himself imo.

Flo also rubbed me the wrong way. She plays too many games, says one thing and does another, and seems to need the attention of a man at all times. Also she gravitates towards and feeds off drama in a way that's extremely unattractive. I'm pretty sure since she's been off the bachelor she's admitted to not really being into Matty iirc? Watching her tonight clarified why for me. IMO he's the complete opposite of guys like Jake or Davey.

I just read Brett's Instagram post and if it's true, which I think it is, I feel bad for the guy but he and steph seem to be doing well so no harm no foul. I don't blame Tara though, just seems like miscommunication.

All in all, none of the girls have really stood out to me and not at all impressed by the guys so far except Luke. I thought he'd be more like Jake, a cocky playboy who knows he's good looking and uses his closeness to his family to deflect from his more negative qualities but I was pleasantly surprised. He seems lowkey, he's interested in Lisa and is seeing where it goes without hedging his bets with other women ala Davey (who's SO good looking imo. those eyes fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f60d)

All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 am

I really liked Tara in Matty's season but man that drama seemed so fake.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:32 pm

Episode 3 Preview!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:32 pm

What did Kiera do to change her look? Don't know if it is hairstyle or something else she did to her face. I don't find it attractive.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:What did Kiera do to change her look? Don't know if it is hairstyle or something else she did to her face. I don't find it attractive.

IMO she was never that attractive in the first place, but I agree she looks worse now, too many fillers and Botox. And those lips, urgh!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:07 am

What do we think Blake does?  Do you think he forgets Laurinas name?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:06 am

Sundy wrote:What do we think Blake does?  Do you think he forgets Laurinas name?

I was thinking maybe he's just unsure about giving his rose to Laurina because someone else comes in who he's more attracted to.  So, Ali or Megan I guess since they're both arriving soon.  

Even if he ends up giving his rose to Laurina, any kind of deliberation on Blake's part would be enough for her to get pissed off IMO.  I don't think she would take kindly to being made to look foolish.

Norcalgal wrote:What did Kiera do to change her look? Don't know if it is hairstyle or something else she did to her face. I don't find it attractive.

She had thousands of dollars worth of cosmetic surgery - nose job, boob job, jaw shaved, the lost goes on....  IMO she's just surgically copying "popular" celebrities and thinks that will translate to attractiveness.  News flash: it doesn't.  

@Dirty Street Pie I agree, she looked better before.  IMO Keira she has deep-seated self esteem issues which manifests in bitchy/volatile behaviour and emotional neediness.  I think this franchise has messed her up even more than she was before.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC