SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:23 pm

@LoveDovez - yes the side boob has had an airing so to speak and now needs to go away. I’m tired of Flo this season actually but I think she is really going to harm her reputation tonight as I hear her dummy spit is something else. 

@Bobette - I take back everything I said about feeling sorry for Jake, you are right there was no hesitation and until there were kisses on the couch that we did not see that was a VERY confident move

I also agree with your theory with Keira and Jarrod. I just wonder how she stays in there? Who will give her a rose. Unless Ali and Jarrods date is an absolute fizzer???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:13 pm

Sundy wrote:I also agree with your theory with Keira and Jarrod. I just wonder how she stays in there? Who will give her a rose. Unless Ali and Jarrods date is an absolute fizzer???

We have BTS pics of Ali fawning over Grant (US) and in one of the previews she says something like "why am I always the one to hurt people?" (*cough* up yourself much *cough*) so I think she probably drops Jarrod like a hot potato when the internationals arrive and switches her attentions to Grant, leaving Jarrod with Keira as his next "best" option.  

IMO Michael could give Keira his rose tonight (he seemed pretty miffed at Tara, and I think Tara will get Sam's rose; they'll need to be pretty solid between now and the finale to justify a proposal) and then the next week the girls will have the power which would buy Keira enough time to wait for Ali to dump Jarrod and she can give him her rose when Ali's goes to Grant.

I watched the whole episode last night and really enjoyed it!  It's so refreshing/revealing hearing people talk normally in casual conversation rather than always rehearsed in ITMs.  I like everyone a lot more in this format - except Jake!  His true colours are coming through and they're pretty ugly IMO.  I get the feeling his "third place fame" went to his head.

Flo's side boob didn't bother me much - I like the way European women tend to be more comfortable with showing their bodies, and IMO she looks great compared to the girls who've had boob jobs; Ali's looks out of proportion with her body and they seem hard and painful!).  What bothered me the most was Ali & Megan's TERRIBLE hair extensions!

LoveDovez wrote:Loved this episode...

...snipped

Michael sends my gaydar up for some reason I can't put my finger on... Anyone else sense this?

Jarrod .. Let me first just say he makes the momma bear in me come out. I feel over protective of him. lolol I'm so glad to see him there having fun after his heartbreak..Keira seems drawn to him.. I hope it's real and not just for show.. Know what I mean?

I'm loving this show as I said before and enjoy reading all of your thoughts and opinions. ; ) Does anyone know how many episodes there will be of it?? TIA...

Regarding the number of episodes, this article guessed it would premiere in March and go through to May, but since it's on twice a week I have a feeling it will end mid-to-late April.  We're already getting ads for Masterchef which usually starts late April and this article says April 29 so I'm guessing we will get 9-10 episodes of BiP and the finale will be 22/23rd April?

Michael doesn't set my gaydar off.  The only Bach guy who's ever triggered mine is Cam - BIG TIME!  laugh out loud  

I know what you mean re: Keira.  I don't buy her new "i just want to find a nice guy and settle down" spiel.  I think she might see Jarrod as an easy way to boost her "fame" and he'll just be glad to have someone interested in him.  I'm don't see a lot of authenticity with their relationship and I think they're both too volatile/needy for it to last long term but JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Thanks @Bobette. I'm really enjoying the show, too and I agree about Cam. I wonder if that's why he didn't get the lead?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:56 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Thanks @Bobette. I'm really enjoying the show, too and I agree about Cam. I wonder if that's why he didn't get the lead?

I also wonder also if that's why he turned it down, even if it's only subconscious at this stage.  My gaydar's usually pretty accurate.  I have a friend who says I knew he was gay long before he did himself.  wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Getting back to Micheal, I wonder what it is that causes him to have the rose ceremony meltdown we were shown in the preview?  He looks upset but it doesn't look like he's leaving? Hmmm.... question  

There are media reports he found the show "beneath him" or words to that effect.  I wonder if the girls he's interested in pair up with other people and there's no-one left he wants to pursue in so he leaves?

I'm liking Michael a lot more on this show than I expected to.  I thought he'd be very cool/aloof but he was genuinely interested in Tara IMO.  I just don't think he was entertaining enough to keep her interested.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Thanks @Bobette. I'm really enjoying the show, too and I agree about Cam. I wonder if that's why he didn't get the lead?

I also wonder also if that's why he turned it down, even if it's only subconscious at this stage.  My gaydar's usually pretty accurate.  I have a friend who says I knew he was gay long before he did himself.  wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

**** You could be on to something here. I just couldn't lust over the thought of him being the Bach even tho he has a die for body because I wondered if he was being truthful to himself. There's not one thing wrong with being gay, but people needs to live their truth.

Getting back to Micheal, I wonder what it is that causes him to have the rose ceremony meltdown we were shown in the preview?  He looks upset but it doesn't look like he's leaving? Hmmm.... question  

**** I don't think I've seen the preview you're talking about... I'm sure looking forward to it tho,

There are media reports he found the show "beneath him" or words to that effect.  I wonder if the girls he's interested in pair up with other people and there's no-one left he wants to pursue in so he leaves?

****  I can truly believe this as he does put off this vibe. Always has to me. laugh out loud

I'm liking Michael a lot more on this show than I expected to.  I thought he'd be very cool/aloof but he was genuinely interested in Tara IMO.  I just don't think he was entertaining enough to keep her interested.

I think he was a little too stuffy, I guess is a good word for it, for Tara. She needs someone more like Sam than can make her laugh because she is such a toot herself. laugh out loud It will be tomorrow before I get to watch it online and I'm counting the hours. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:36 pm

@LoveDovez - it's up the Google Plus page so you could watch it now if like!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/AB7wYE

To get access to the page you just need to go here and leave a comment:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Iy6sYE

The preview of Michael crying is here;  skip to 1:24.  

Source

There's quite a bit of footage of him in the previews yet to be seen so if he leaves I don't think it will be for a few more episodes - he's still there when the Americans arrive.  I'm enjoying him on the show - he seems to LOVE the gossip which I didn't expect!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Thanks so much everyone for the updates! I am following along. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:11 am

ITA @Bobette with your assessment of Jarrod/Keira. From what I've seen so far she has made a beeline for the two runners up, in her perception the biggest stars on the show, which she thinks will get her the most attention.

IMO Jeira will not make it in the real world as they are both incredibly needy, and Keira would turn up to the opening of an envelope of while Jarrod is still presumably running the family business?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:31 am

High clap
Hello again Nancy Drew’s

cheerleader Tara’s biggest fan cheerleader

Pls can u guys remind me.. where would one share a screenshot?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:42 am

Ash wrote:High clap
Hello again Nancy Drew’s

cheerleader Tara’s biggest fan cheerleader

Pls can u guys remind me.. where would one share a screenshot?

Hi @Ash! Screencaps for discussion go Here Smiley

@Dirty Street Pie word You nailed it. I agree 100% with your assessment of Keira & Jarrod.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:41 am

Recap & Sneak Peak:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:35 am

OK here we go.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC