SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:12 am

And Laurina is missing from the line up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:14 am

Sundy wrote:And Laurina is missing from the line up

She's gone @Sundy!  They posted this short tweet saying they "wished her well".  That's it - no exit interview, nothing.  She must have REALLY pissed them off.  I bet they were on the phone to Nikki to offer her the role of Bachelorette Lead that very night.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:25 am

Dob my mate in. To tell on them, get them into trouble..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:51 pm

This must be hurricane Ken (Tara’s nick for Michael wen they met on BIP) that Wais the bartender instagrammed about!!

I am totally guessing here, totally!! ... that Michael dobs his mate Luke!
That explain Lisa crying. But strange nobody comforts her.. in that split second tho, maybe after.
Who is it though.. that he cheats with.. ? One of the other girls... my first guess was Kiera!

Elora buckles over! Someone she is close to? Room mate? She says on Ali’s instagram today that this was the night she moved in with Ali. Because she is very emotional and respectful and wouldn’t want to be associated with that person.

Why is Kiera crying though u may ask.
Not sure if it is related but Kiera is crying while accepting a rose. U can see her standing in the front with the ladies behind her. And the guy with blue shirt can either be:
1)Jarrod in blue shirt (explains there rel after BIP)
2)Luke - also in blue shirt but it does not explain why Keira is with Jarrod out of BIP so, we might hav to disregard that guess. Tho it is very controversial!

Lisa has shared zero, actual zero photos of her time on BIP. It’s like it never existed.

Last edited by Ash on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:54 pm

This is driving me crazy! I should be slpn!
I’m going to feel pretty stupid tomorrow morning with all these midnight crazy talk..! when it’s just some lame over exaggerated story on BIP tomoro.. BUT! Do u guys possibly think it’s Tara............ I know I can’t believe it in entirety either...
I just know that Tara was one of the ppl Luke was looking forward to meeting at BIP?? It’s in an interview he did.
On the season preview thee was that one screen shot of Tara siting in someone’s arms (her feather charm bracelet etc and the guy with a black leather bracelet looking thing on his left hand). Luke is the only guy I have noticed with that.

[/img][/url]fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 661e9b10
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:32 pm

I believe that Michael may give his rose to Lisa and Luke gives his rose to Keira.  My feeling is that a michael thinks he needs to be true to himself and give his rose to the one person he feels he has a connection with and that may be Lisa.

I believe the rose giver with Keira to be Luke as Jarrods shirt is patterned, the person giving Keira a rose has a plain blue shirt on.

I’m a bit confused with the number of roses though. I have to go back and have a look
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Ok I believe that Michael gives out the third last rose as there are two roses left on the table after he runs out. Leah to go home in my opinion
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:01 pm

Sundy wrote:Ok I believe that Michael gives out the third last rose as there are two roses left on the table after he runs out. Leah to go home in my opinion
I think Leah will stick around. She's the only one taking interest in american Jared.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:16 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Foxtel guide has episode 13 listed.

PHWOAR - we're being spoiled!  So many eps!   fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f60d
Who else is there to enter?

I know the farting chick and Rachael still need to, but any more guys?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:11 am

@spangler, The girls we know are definitely still to come are Rachael and Sasha (seen in the preview).  There's still a question mark for me around farting Nat - she was mentioned in early media reports but so far no other evidence of her being on the show.

The other question mark is surrounding Nikki - we'd heard nothing about her being on the show until a couple of days ago when it was causally slipped into an article that she was going to make a "surprise" appearance.  It would definitely be a huge surprise.

For the boys, we have God Apollo and Thomas the Canadian international model who apparently looks like a girl when shot from behind with wet hair.  So if they're going to keep the boy/girl numbers balanced, I'd say Nikki and Nat might just be rumours.

BUT!  We do still have these rumoured walkouts, so maybe the numbers were thrown off so much they had to fly a couple of girls over to even things out.  Nikki I'm still not convinced about but I could see Nat hopping on a plane at short notice for sure.

Sundy wrote:Ok I believe that Michael gives out the third last rose as there are two roses left on the table after he runs out. Leah to go home in my opinion

I think you could be right about Leah, @Sundy.  

Elora has a rose in the shot which I presume comes from American Jared?  And if we're working on the assumption that Michael "dogs a mate" by giving his rose to Lisa, and Luke gives his to Keira (blue shirt visible in shot) then the roses could go like this:

Michael - Lisa
Sam - Tara
Eden - Nina
Jake - Megan
Jarrod - Simone
Jared - Elora
Grant - Ali
Luke - Keira

Leah to go home.  That all fits, yeah?

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 SKh0Lhj

fail - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 5ajecoK

Source: Tenplay

Leah's had a good run IMO and a very sympathetic edit.  Considering she was rumoured to have a boyfriend at home the whole time she probably had no interest in a relationship on the island but she was easy going enough to go on a date with anyone, assuring her loads of air time, and TPTB must have loved her for being such a willing meat puppet.

Leaving at this stage, apparently "single" but looking like she had a fair crack only to be rejected by numerous guys will get her loads of public sympathy and be a convenient excuse/justification for going straight back to her boyfriend.  She could just say they split up before she left but being away from him made her realise she missed him and blah blah blah.

Well played by Leah.  The girl is way smarter than people think, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:35 am

@Bobette that is exactly how I see it happening and lends nicely to the fact that Lisa and Michael are still in contact. He seemed keen on her outside the island and now on the island.

In regard to the episodes and remaining contestants we are on episode 8 tonight with a rose ceremony. We will have the boys arrive episode 9 with a rose ceremony episode 10 and Rachael and Sasha episode 11 with a rose ceremony episode 12. But there are confirmed 15 episodes now so we might see more entrancees but as I am not sure of the format I don’t know. Do new people enter right to the end?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:42 am

Ok!

It’s confirmed. Luke definitely is the one giving a rose to Kiera! The promo today has him wiping away a tear as she sobs in front of group.

Michael says I’m a dog, I’m a dog mate.
Yes, he probably gives his rose to Lisa, leaving Luke to give his rose to Kiera.

I tried to take a screen clip but I must’ve forgot to click record and then the ad was gone sad

Last edited by Ash on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC