SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:58 am

Thanks for your reply @Bobette and I think you're right about Michael seeming boring as the show was all about Sasha and Richie was the audience favourite (until he was the Bachelor). Michael was quiet, but I prefer the quiet type Smiley He is definitely my favourite on BIP

Agreed about the lips, I don't find them at all attractive. And I was thinking painful too, as Kiera had trouble holding the straw between her oversized lips!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:07 am

Storybook wrote:Thanks for your reply @Bobette and I think you're right about Michael seeming boring as the show was all about Sasha and Richie was the audience favourite (until he was the Bachelor). Michael was quiet, but I prefer the quiet type Smiley He is definitely my favourite on BIP

Agreed about the lips, I don't find them at all attractive. And I was thinking painful too, as Kiera had trouble holding the straw between her oversized lips!!

Michael's been my favourite too!  Quite surprising but I've really been impressed with him.  I think his days are numbered though as it seems like he walks out within the next couple of episodes (perfect set up to be next Bachelor though, of course Hugesmile ).  

I keep forgetting it's on tonight - only 1.5 hours to go!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:27 am

You think they're pushing Apollo much? Why on earth is he coming in so late!

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:37 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:44 am

giggling

Alright, alright, settle down, BiP twitter person.  He's not THAT hot.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:57 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:36 am

YAWN.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:39 am

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:50 am

Sprite wrote:
Sundy wrote:@LoveDovez I think Michael had some redeeming to do in the public’s eyes. He came across as a little smick after Sams season. I think BIP has helped that and he is being set up to have the big heartbreak storyline imo out of it. Perfect Segway into the opening seasons of Bachelor

Shades of Nick Viall. My only question is that it seems an awfully long time between seasons. They are filming the honey badger as we speak, that means that it would be a year before the next season. Would the audience remember the redemption or even care by the time we get to that point?

@Sprite a very good question.. Indeed would people remember him. Sure we would on the forum, but what about the public? I hope Honey Badger changes my mind because at the moment I am not enthused about watching him..I wonder if he was a last minute emergency pick because another one fell through??
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:50 am

Sam & Tara coming home strong as expected.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:56 am

Sam and Tara seal the deal on the proposal stakes tonight imo. Tara might have even had the skirt on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:57 am

Bobette wrote:You think they're pushing Apollo much?  Why on earth is he coming in so late!

Source

@Bobette I love the gif of Michael. Seems like he feels the same as me on Apollo's arrival...DUH. lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC