SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:59 am

Michael is on fire tonight with his gossiping - I'm behind with the show but just saw the bit where someone said Elora's head was going to explode when she saw Simone with Apollo and Michael said "I know, that's half the reason I'm still here". laugh out loud

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:00 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:05 am

Oh! Wow who’s the guy that Elora and Simone fought over in the outside. Someone from the Bach franchise.

Seems like someone is playing schoolyard pranks on Elora in the next episode (they send Elora a fake love letter from Jared)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:07 am

Bobette wrote:Sam & Tara coming home strong as expected.

Source

Awww Tara and Sam makes me smile. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:24 am

Sundy wrote:Oh! Wow who’s the guy that Elora and Simone fought over in the outside. Someone from the Bach franchise.

Seems like someone is playing schoolyard pranks on Elora in the next episode (they send Elora a fake love letter from Jared)

This is hilarious to me because myself and a friend had a similar drunken argument over a guy we both liked when I was in my 20s. We literally "took it outside" and argued for about 15 minutes about who was going to end up with him - while he sat inside - as if he was going to have no say in it and we were just going to decide between the two of us and advise him of our decision cantstopl

Punchline: I conceded and they are now married. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:27 am

I’m finding Elora to be a bit of a mole so far, she’s like the female Jarrod. Apollo is a person with free will, Elora, you can’t call dibs on him!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 am

Sundy wrote:Oh! Wow who’s the guy that Elora and Simone fought over in the outside. Someone from the Bach franchise.

COURTNEY!  cantstopl rofl hehehe

Wow, talk about incestuous.

Forgetting the adage of never letting a boy come between friendships, it was revealed that Simone slept with Elora's crush and Bachelorette alum Courtney Dober while visiting her in Sydney, on her couch.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Bobette wrote:Sam & Tara coming home strong as expected.

snipped

snipped

Source

"you make me pee when I don't have to go pee" bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

These two are adorable!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:55 pm

This season is way better than I expected it to be.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:49 am

Canadian Thomas has arrived
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:55 am

Hello sorry I'm late there was a bee in my home office. bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1f601

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:57 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC