SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:30 am

This sounds promising...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:49 am

^ one of the guys walks out. Wonder who?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:55 am

Could be Apollo??

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:58 am

Yeah I think Apollo does a magic trick and actually makes himself disappear laugh out loud jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:03 am

That editing for Flo was so horrible. I actually like Flo and that editing really was hurtful. Production team yet again making it seem as if she’s a psycho. But honestly, why did they bring her back for only one week to go if they ain’t bringing nobdides? *sigh* was expecting Davey to rock up too haha I think that’s my own wishful thinking
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:21 am

Walkout would be Jared IMO...
Did anyone see him at the RC?
I am guessing if Elora gets called befor Simone she would give her rose to Apollo and that causes all the drama.
IMO Apollo leaving would mean Simone & Elora have no entertaining purpose on the show anymore..

I wonder who Florence could give her rose to.
I think she was brought in because she got hold of them and expressed the need to fulfill her paradise experience. She probably took that long to realise and convince them..
Her past with Jake kept her from giving anyone else a chance and she must’ve been kicking herself when she left paradise.
And yes it is only a few days.. but atleast she got closure.. imagine her regret had she not come back at all.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:26 am

How does this work? 7 girls and 6 men. I thought the guys were giving out the roses and one of them left. So Osher took away one rose

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:29 am

Sundy wrote:^ one of the guys walks out. Wonder who?

Haven't watched the episode yet but IMO Jared is a possibility.  He's looked miserable the whole time.  Though, I wonder if the Americans were contracted to stay a certain length of time?  So possibly he wouldn't be allowed to walk out.  

Every time I see him he just looks like he's wondering what Ashley I is up to on Winter Games.  Ashley said she stalked checked out Kevin W's social media before the show so IMO she went in with a plan to pair up with him and if she was genuinely friends with Jared at that time surely they would have discussed it?  So IMO that could have been in the back of his mind - he probably hoped he'd hook up with a hot Aussie chick to make Ashley (even more) jealous but looks like it had the opposite effect IMO.

If not Jared then Apollo is also a top contender IMO.  Have they shown the scene yet where he's got his face in his hands and the producer is asking him if he's OK?  Are the girls still fighting over him or did that calm down this episode?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:03 am

:detective IMO I’m pretty certain Keira is expecting.. and if I’m correct, Wow!

I watched a snippet of Family Feud again and imo Tara showed no signs of being Preg..

I have sleuthed 2 pages Keira is following on SM.. one is a preg day spa and the other a baby show thumbsup
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:07 pm

Omg this episode did my head in... laugh out loud

Flo... if she had said Jake one more time I would have jumped from the ship.. I don't care for women like Flo...Girl, he made his choice, don't lower yourself to try to make him look bad. The only person it makes look bad is herself... IMO

Megan and Jake Snooze... Megan acts like a bored wife after 50 years of marriage when she kisses Jake..

Leah... Sam said it best with Thank God She almost went through more men on Paradise than the Bach and Ette's do during a season...

Sam and Tara... Be still my heart... They are cuties.. I hope it works out for them.. Glad that imo Tara could get past his looks (let's be honest) and see the man in Sam that she liked...I'm still girl crushing over how pretty Tara is.. She's simply beautiful in a low key way.. She knows she doesn't need all that make up to be beautiful.. I would truly love a season of her as the Ette if it tanks with Sammy boy.. I wish she would tell Flo to do away with those caterpillar eyelashes.. I hate those things..

Wow how much plainer could Alora make it to Eden?? His eyes still freak me out when he gets all bugged eyed. laugh out loud Good on him for walking out.

Someone should tell Keira and Rachel it's not a good look to laugh at your own snark comments or their snide jokes..

I think it's Apollo that leaves next episode. Looked like Simone was all jacked up about something in the previews..

Anything else??? I wonder if they will have an After Paradise to let us know that Sam and Tara, Megan and Jake are the only ones still together, somewhat.. Meaning Jake and Megan as I never bought that pairing..

It's been great posting with you all about this show...Many thanks to @Bobette for all the wonderful pictures she posted for us!! ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:40 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Can't wait to watch this episode.   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f60d Got a fair idea from the Twitter storm upthread but will be good to see them in action.

Let me know what you think. They are so perfect for each other

Will do.   yes Did you watch Winter Games, @Sundy?  Sam & Tara seem to be on a par with Courtney & Lily as fair as compatibility goes - just one of those couples that slot together so perfectly it seems like they were always fated to be together IMO.

No I haven’t watched winter games but I think I should. Where do I watch it?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:20 am

It’s not Apollo that leaves. Going by the promo he picks up the last rose and Osher removes the second Last. It is either Thomas or Jared then.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC