SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:10 am

Oh I’m here. Just trying to watch and keep up with it all. Who is this Steph woman. Do they mean Steph Dixon?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:12 am

Saw this coming a mile off...

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:13 am

Sundy wrote:Oh I’m here. Just trying to watch and keep up with it all. Who is this Steph woman. Do they mean Steph Dixon?

@Sundy.  Steph from Matty's season. They've been dating since at least September.  See pics here  This is a producer stitch up IMO.  No way they didn't know they were dating, IMO.  Feel sorry for Tara - it all seems designed to put her in an awkward position and cause drama-arama.  Expect Steph to show up on next week's show IMO.

ETA: This Steph: https://www.instagram.com/stephanieeeeb/

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 am

Kween has just arrived
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:16 am

Sundy wrote:Kween has just arrived
YYAASSS - that's where Michael gets his rose from then IMO wishfulthinking - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:18 am

That's some entrance!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:22 am

I know it could all change next week but I’m loving seeing the girls in a non competitive state. It’s nice seeing the girls being nice to each other
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:26 am

I agree - so much of the Bach drama is manufactured by TPTB, IMO. It's so much better when they let their natural personalities shine.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:33 am

SO MANY LAURINA TWEETS. I tell ya, next Bachelorette IMO.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:37 am

Oh I’m so confused. Why is Brett there? What is Tara doing? Why did she think it was ok for a loved up couple to go on a dating show? Pffft.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:39 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:41 am

Sundy wrote:Oh I’m so confused. Why is Brett there? What is Tara doing? Why did she think it was ok for a loved up couple to go on a dating show? Pffft.

On last night's show Brett was "dodging" (read: the script told him to avoid) questions about whether he was single but Tara divulged to the others that he was dating her friend (Steph's name wasn't mentioned last night).  

IMO it's no different to when the US couples go on BiP after seeing each other behind the scenes for months, but in this case TPTB have decided to turn it into a storyline by "outing him" and Tara seems caught up in the middle.  

I don't think they let Tara in on the script.  Thanks, friends. hmmm

Pretty much what I just said above:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC