SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:59 am

spangler wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yeah I realise Tara knew they were dating, what I mean is I wonder if the producers "let her in" on the storyline about Brett being there and then Stephanie (presumably) coming in later.  

Fairly pissy move by TPTB as well as Brett and Stephanie if they set Tara up to be in an awkward position, IMO.  Maybe she was in on it, but if not I can see why she'd say "I don't want to be here" no no

Well from the promos it sounds like Tara gave Brett her first rose, so I'm thinking she was let in on it to keep him around until Stef turned up.

Yes I think you're probably spot on.  I was just doing some "rose maths" in my head.  Osher said 3 boys will be going home, but then Keira arrived, meaning one of the three could stay, BUT then in the screen cap from tonight's ep, Sam has also arrived making it three to leave again.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2gZ8cZ8

Source: TenPlay

So the possibilities IMO are that either Tara gives her rose to Sam and starts that storyline off, or she gives it to Brett as a mates thing and someone else gives theirs to Sam.  Will be interesting to see if anyone else is shown to express interest in Sam when he enters; possibly Keira, since the preview shows them together on a swing (date?)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Hme9gY9

Source

From Stephanie's IG, she was posting every couple of days through December and seems to have spent some of that time in Bali where she posted this on Dec 19 which sure as heck looks like her in bed with Brett so presumably they were off the show by then and still together (Flo also commented so presume filming had wrapped).

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 KLc3J4D

Source

There were however no posts from her between Nov 13 and Dec 1 which fits perfectly with the filming schedule (Jarrod and others were snapped flying out to Fiji on Nov 13 here.  Also I can't see them going to the trouble of setting up the Brett GF story and then not bringing her on so she'll show up in next week's ep IMO.

So who can we see people giving their roses to?  My guesses:

Tara - Brett
Keira - Sam
Flo - Jake
Leah - Davey
Lisa - Luke
Nina - Eden

Which would mean Mack and Blake go home, and also leave Michael without a rose. BUT, Michael is shown in the preview at a later rose ceremony, so perhaps another girl comes in tonight before the rose ceremony?  Maybe Laurina?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:28 am

WOAH.  Feeling a little defensive there are we, Brett?  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698 Screen capping this puppy as I have a feeling he may need to change the wording when TPTB sees it.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 0XKA3Fy
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 QlMBUik

Source

I get what he's saying though - semi-official couples "meet" on the US season all the time so they weren't doing anything unprecedented.  

SHOULD HAVE TOLD TARA THOUGH!  I wonder if they're still friends/speaking?  She basically stuffed up their plans (innocently of course, but still...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 am

So I just finished watching After Paradise on ten play and I swear Flo and Davey want each other bad!! Does anyone know if they are together post show????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:00 am

LeapofFaith wrote:So I just finished watching After Paradise on ten play and I swear Flo and Davey want each other bad!! Does anyone know if they are together post show????

Davey's been photographed in clubs pashing some chick.  I don't think it's anything serious but can't see Flo being cool with that if they were dating.  Considering it looks like Jake ditches Flo for Megan (and then Flo storms off the show in a huff, if the tabloids are to be believed...) then I don't see what would be stopping them from hooking up now though, especially if she's now seen on-screen how much he liked her.  All that frustrated sexual tension has to go somewhere.  laugh out loud  They'd make a HOT couple!

I didn't know about the after show - I'll check it out tomorrow - thanks for the tip!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Brett showed how little he knows about TV. He made zero effort whilst in the show and I assume was relying on Tara to get him through?  At least Steph now knows that he wouldn’t stray I suppose. it would appear that they are a little more than ‘just dating and seeing where things go’ to me but who knows
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:59 pm

Sundy wrote:Brett showed how little he knows about TV. He made zero effort whilst in the show and I assume was relying on Tara to get him through?  At least Steph now knows that he wouldn’t stray I suppose. it would appear that they are a little more than ‘just dating and seeing where things go’ to me but who knows

what an idiot he is Rolling Eyes so are they facebook official now laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:So I just finished watching After Paradise on ten play and I swear Flo and Davey want each other bad!! Does anyone know if they are together post show????

Davey's been photographed in clubs pashing some chick.  I don't think it's anything serious but can't see Flo being cool with that if they were dating.  Considering it looks like Jake ditches Flo for Megan (and then Flo storms off the show in a huff, if the tabloids are to be believed...) then I don't see what would be stopping them from hooking up now though, especially if she's now seen on-screen how much he liked her.  All that frustrated sexual tension has to go somewhere.  laugh out loud  They'd make a HOT couple!

I didn't know about the after show - I'll check it out tomorrow - thanks for the tip!

seriously laugh out loud well i guess they're not....these boys will never learn....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Brett showed how little he knows about TV. He made zero effort whilst in the show and I assume was relying on Tara to get him through?  At least Steph now knows that he wouldn’t stray I suppose. it would appear that they are a little more than ‘just dating and seeing where things go’ to me but who knows

what an idiot he is Rolling Eyes  so are they facebook official now laugh out loud
He showed his age and immaturity with that comment
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:14 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

seriously laugh out loud well i guess they're not....these boys will never learn....

I just rechecked the article and the pics were actually posted on Davey's own IG.  laugh out loud  Either it's an attempted diversion or yeah, he's probably blown it with Flo.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 URxso5JBachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 JFTNI9d

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5459533/Paradises-Davey-Lloyd-spotted-bikini-model-Sarah-Turner-again.html

Sundy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

what an idiot he is Rolling Eyes  so are they facebook official now laugh out loud
He showed his age and immaturity with that comment

I don't think Brett's necessarily a bad guy but definitely immature as you say and probably a bit naive to the way reality TV works.  He seemed shocked they would go for the drama of a "fake girlfriend" storyline over just letting Steph come on so they could drink cocktails together.  How did he think he was going to last long enough until Steph arrived?  Maybe he thought they would both be in from the start?  If he was expecting Tara to give her his rose as a friend that's really presumptuous IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:15 pm

Bobette wrote:WOAH.  Feeling a little defensive there are we, Brett?  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698 Screen capping this puppy as I have a feeling he may need to change the wording when TPTB sees it.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 0XKA3Fy
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 QlMBUik

Source

I get what he's saying though - semi-official couples "meet" on the US season all the time so they weren't doing anything unprecedented.  

SHOULD HAVE TOLD TARA THOUGH!  I wonder if they're still friends/speaking?  She basically stuffed up their plans (innocently of course, but still...)

What a sook. Not only that - boring as batshit. I can see why he didn't last on either show.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:32 am

So who ends with who?

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:04 am

LiboLRC wrote:So who ends with who?

No guarantees but from what's been sleuthed over the past few months, it SEEMS the couples are:

Jake and Megan (apparently still together)
Jarrod and Keira (apparently still together)
Luke and Lisa (but it looks like they have since split)
Sam and Tara (Sam will propose in the finale IMO)

Eden and Nina might still be together and there is rumour she's pregnant but nothing confirmed

And this hasn't been discussed much in the media but I'm thinking

Apollo and Laurina may have hooked up for a short-term fling

Something I noticed from Sportsbet is that Ali is at quite short odds, suggesting she sticks around till the finale, but I'm not sure who she would be matched with.  Has anyone heard any whispers regarding Ali?  

She's following Michael, Eden, Mack, Jared and Apollo on Instagram and it looks like she added Michael first. question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler