SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I loved how Lily was crying her eyes out when Benoit proposed and Clare accepted. She said she never cries but that it was so lovely and genuine. I do believe there is real love between Benoit and Clare and IA with @notarose that Clare does have self-awareness and knows her faults (she said such on AF podcast and gave examples of what those are). That's a heck of a lot more than someone like Ben who gets called the "hero of bachelor nation" has shown in the four consecutive years he's been on screen. So good for Clare and I hope she and Benoit have a lasting love  PINKHEART
Yep.
I do think some people go on the show and filter to look appealing while others go on the show and do whatever for hopeful camera time so it’s a challenge to figure out how true-to-life a character is. Obvs Clare doesn’t talk to raccoons but she has been consistently fiery through all her seasons and even though she has been repeatedly judged for it on SM she has never hidden that side. The great thing about Benoit is that he doesn’t BS so she has nothing to call him out on giggling . He’s just straight up direct, respectful, and calm! 
About Ben, I do think he cares too much about what people think, unlike Clare who only cares about what her prospective partner thinks. So in that regard, Ben is being honest however he is on such a slow learning curve ... turtle. And I really don’t understand how someone that invested in public opinion thinks airing laundry or exposing himself in public is a good thing. Disconnect.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:45 am

thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 10 28150829_545034112520300_1380725942921461760_n

clarecrawley Keeping a soft heart in the tough world of dating isn’t easy (especially when the world is watching and judging) but to stay open and vulnerable to opportunities can lead to beautiful things!  thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 10 2764 Thank you all for the support and love from everyone that has been a part of my journey full of twists & turns, that led me to this perfect moment with the most incredible man!! Xoxo

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfjpy5Jl5rN/?hl=en&taken-by=clarecrawley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:49 am

thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 10 27880692_1352586624848068_4284461513936207872_n

benoitbeausejourWhen the most stressful moment of your life becomes the happiest thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 10 2764 btw, damn she’s gorgeous thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 10 1f600
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfltAWJDd6a/?hl=en&taken-by=benoitbeausejour

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:27 pm

I didn't think I'd ever squeal and cheer on anything Bachelor but I totally did for Clare and Benoit's engagement.

The night he left is the only episode I watched of BWG. I thought Clare made a big mistake by letting a sweet guy like Benoit go but a heart wants what it wants and Christian was mysterious. I tired watching subsequent episodes and the finale but just couldn't get invested in any of the couples remaining. I only decided to watch the finale after seeing the engagement on one of those entertainment tv shows; the one with Ryan from AMC. (teeehehehe, I know it's Cameron.)

I never saw JuanPablo's season so my first Clare sighting was Paradise with Robert(?). I thought she is strong and frank woman, looking for love. She isn't there to play around. She was determined even in her second Paradise season.

I'm glad she went one more time and met someone amazing for her. I hope their relationship lasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 pm

I've always enjoyed Clare. I think she is really pretty, too. Good luck to her. I hope if there is a wedding she invites her crab friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Bobette wrote:

What did he say en français? He spoke too fast for my translating ears. I got the "I love you" and the "I don't ________ ________ with you." What are my blanks? Anyone knows? Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:27 pm

@2ndcampbell IDK, too fast for me too. I think at the end "with you"

Starts at 1:12 if anyone French can translate for us.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:50 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Bobette wrote:

What did he say en français? He spoke too fast for my translating ears. I got the "I love you" and the "I don't ________ ________ with you." What are my blanks? Anyone knows? Thanks in advance.

He says I love you and I want to spend the rest of my days with you.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:51 pm

@Relalou clapping! clapping! Thank you!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:10 pm

@Relalou, merci beaucoup.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:57 am

thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 10 28151893_160064608133451_8150076601690750976_n

billdixonishCongrats @clarecrawley & @benoitbeausejour you crazy kids #thebachelorwintergames

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfh81NKF6DM/?taken-by=billdixonish

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

Anything new from those two? Are they spending time together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl