SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:55 am

Not gonna lie, I teared up during the proposal. He seems to absolutely adore her and that's what she's always wanted. I hope she never takes it for granted again! I wish them all the best!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 am

Beautiful ring!
All the Details on The Bachelor Winter Games' Clare Crawley's Custom Neil Lane Engagement Ring
https://t.co/hHf6cqdneG
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:51 am

ElonM wrote:Beautiful ring!
All the Details on The Bachelor Winter Games' Clare Crawley's Custom Neil Lane Engagement Ring
https://t.co/hHf6cqdneG

Yes. It is a beautiful ring. I usually find the Neil Lane rings from this show tacky and way too OTT for me, but I like this one. It has a certain elegance to it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:09 am

Source

I didn't tear up at the proposal (heart of stone confirmed laugh out loud) but I can understand why others did.  

This show really did have everything - four happy couples and an engagement.  Better than any US Bach/ette season I've ever watched.  They'd be MAD not to do it again next year, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:20 am

@Bobette Thanks for all the pics. I smiled through the entire games!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:26 am

@Bobette I didn’t tear up either, though it was sweet. :yes:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Thanks @Bobette for posting again. I thought it was so touching when we were watching it, that he included someone up there watching, meaning Clare's father, but I missed when he said, he thought he would agree. So darn sweet.

I also love he wanted a ring the shape of a race track or football stadium! He's adorable. I have a feeling she'll be learning French!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:29 am

I am very happy for them! Clare has been through a lot of harsh and cruel criticism from the viewers, I think she always handled herself with a lot of class. She finally saw her self worth, and Benoit is the perfect man for her IMO. I truly hope they make it work with the location, language, etc It is definitely worth it, and I feel they know this.
I loved the proposal, very real and sweet. So emotional when Benoit mentioned "the person above" thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 9 2764 I also loved that Clare did not even look at the ring, she just looked at him with so much love, and went to kiss and hug him right after she said "yes" Smiley Only afterwards she looked at the ring and he put it on her finger!
Loved the part where Ashley (I love her btw!!) turned around to ask Kevin right away "did you know this??" after Benoit stood up,haha! She does not miss a beat! Kevin knew they were dating, but did not know he was going to propose!
Wishing all the couples long lasting relationships, I truly enjoyed the show Smiley

thebachelorwintergames - Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 9 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:40 am

Did we ever get to see the footage that was supposedly filmed of them? I’m bummed they didn’t air it I was hoping perhaps ABC would put it up somewhere.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:00 am

mindless wrote:Not gonna lie, I teared up during the proposal. He seems to absolutely adore her and that's what she's always wanted. I hope she never takes it for granted again! I wish them all the best!

I do think she is self-aware and has also been looking for a guy who can handle her when she is all intense and feisty. By her revealing that part of her personality unfiltered on the show (she has positive traits as well) she found a guy who accepts her specific “bad” along with her good. IMO, that choice to not self-filter was key to their knowing that they were compatible. When Benoit left she already knew he was great however Benoit contacting her post-filming let her know that he was strong enough to work with her in tough times. A kind of trust established IMO.  I think he balances her, softens her insecurities, and that kind of acceptance will allow her to ease up and enjoy. 
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:30 am

@notarose -- all we can do is hope. Good Post

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:39 am

I loved how Lily was crying her eyes out when Benoit proposed and Clare accepted. She said she never cries but that it was so lovely and genuine. I do believe there is real love between Benoit and Clare and IA with @notarose that Clare does have self-awareness and knows her faults (she said such on AF podcast and gave examples of what those are). That's a heck of a lot more than someone like Ben who gets called the "hero of bachelor nation" has shown in the four consecutive years he's been on screen. So good for Clare and I hope she and Benoit have a lasting love  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl