SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:39 am

Tiffany's been annoying me since her WG exit (complaining her intro was cut from the show, claiming she played "matchmaker" for Courtney and Lily... as if they needed one) and now she's apparently alleging Ben Higgins gave her orgasms.   cantstopl

From a 'bang bang room' to 'orgasmic massages' and raunchy spin-the-bottle sessions: Tiffany Scanlon reveals the secrets from Bachelor Winter Games

She's the former Bachelor Australian contestant who recently finished competing on the American spin-off Bachelor Winter Games.

And despite not finding love on the show, Tiffany Scanlon has revealed the juicy behind-the-scenes gossip from the US production.

Taking to her blog The Tiffany Times, the 31-year-old described some of the more X-rated moments - which didn't always make it to air.

While the show had a chilly setting, Tiffany hinted that things would be heating up between the cast after long days on the slopes.

The former flight attendant, who hails from Perth, confessed that her co-star Ben Higgins gave 'orgasmic massages'.

'He gave me a massage... that put me to sleep on his lap,' she wrote on her blog.

She went on to explain that the stars nicknamed the spare bedroom in their chalet the 'bang bang room' and also revealed they would play late night spin-the-bottle.  

However, Tiffany admitted that Winter Games didn't have the same hookup culture as the franchise's other spin-off, Bachelor in Paradise.

'We were all pretty respectful of other people,' she wrote.

Tiffany concluded: 'I'm pretty sure this was the best version of the Bachelor ever…you should probably watch to decide for yourselves!'

Source

Honey please, just shhhh and stop embarrassing yourself. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:52 am

Oh brother. Suspect I need to erase this visual from my brain.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:12 pm

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Yes IMO she has issues. Her F1 adored her. She couldn't get her sh*t together. IA with her, she would have been good. I don't think that good athletic people is what they were looking for though.

I think this successful season will bring out past contestants out of the woodwork.

I agree with this - I think people who wouldn't do BiP will consider Winter Games.  

Possibly related: I note Cam from Courtney's season of Bachette AU - who was rumoured to be the new Lead but now it doesn't look like it - is headed to LA for a holiday in a few weeks, and will be meeting up with Courtney & Lily.  Perfect opportunity to meet the producers perhaps......?  

If we follow Courtney/Lily with Cam, we may have to review our immigration policies because everyone will want to move here (Cam is a darling).  He did mention travelling with Sam though, who's hot but a bit of a d*ck, so if the two of them are going to be the AU representatives it would probably even out.

ETA: Visual aides for anyone not familiar with Cam (top) and Sam (bottom).  Yes Cam is a fireman.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 3 AqJnDx8

Source

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 3 QVhYj49

Source

Is it too early to set up a page for potential contestants for Winter Games 2019?  question

Hellllloooo Cam! :fanningfan
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Indeed. We got excited on the AU board because it seemed likely he would be Lead but he appears to have pulled out. So he's smart as well as handsome (and sweet).  An appearance on the WG is the least he can do to appease our disappointment!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 am

Sam is in LA with Courtney.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's in talks to be on the US BiP.  Do we know when that will be filmed?

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 3 RWPdlu2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:20 am

@Bobette I believe US BIP films early-mid June (that’s just off the top of my head, so someone cmiiw). That Sam dude is pretty hot in a douchey way (IMO) - I wouldn’t mind seeing him on BIP Hugesmile

In other Bach spinoff potential contestants spec ... looks like Jasmine wants to do BWG 2019. Maybe she’ll follow in her ex-fiancé’s footsteps and win ... and if it’s somehow with Jared, that would be hilarious laugh out loud

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 3 1090dd10

Source: @jasmine.lorimer IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:40 am

Thanks @TheWrongReasons.  Yes I can definitely see Jasmine on next year's show.  I feel like there might be a two-tier system with BiP v BWG, i.e. BWG will attract people who would rather play sports and form relationships while those who are just out to get trashed, wear bikinis and hook up would be better suited to BiP.  Something for all tastes.  laugh out loud

Yes Sam is hot but he's more the BiP tier - doesn't come across as sincere at all as evidenced by the fact that he was set to go on last year's US BiP even though he had a girlfriend at the time (and still does I think?).  On his season he straight up said he was only there to raise his profile and get into acting/presenting so... yeah, Mexico for him IMO.

Do we have a thread for US BiP yet?  I looked on the main page but couldn't see it.  Once Arie's show is over I expect more people's names will be thrown around for the BiP list.  June is not that far away.  I wonder how many other internationals they're going to bring in.  I can think of a couple of shameless attention seeking AU girls who'd be keen IMO.

ETA: Another possible international contestant for either BiP or BWG: Naz (Bach NZ, Jordan's season).  The Bach World YT channel has just uploaded a video of her.  All other videos on the channel are of contestants from BWG.  Co-incidence or pre-casting promos???  Would make sense IMO to have her on to tell "her side" of the coin flipping story.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:58 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:BIP Season 5 here

Thanks, @GuardianAngel thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:07 pm

hi @Bobette
You’ve been following the DownUnder folk and have lots of knowledge. Wondering if you think Cam might be in country as a possible Bette contestant?

Also  PINKHEART  thanks for all the SM updates of Lily & Courtney. IMO the segment of their Xmas celebration was a great metaphor of their love story - together as their own little unit and love bubble, not into materialism, doesn’t matter where they are because being together is all they need to celebrate living life.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:47 pm

notarose wrote: hi  @Bobette
You’ve been following the DownUnder folk and have lots of knowledge. Wondering if you think Cam might be in country as a possible Bette contestant?

Also  PINKHEART  thanks for all the SM updates of Lily & Courtney. IMO the segment of their Xmas celebration was a great metaphor of their love story - together as their own little unit and love bubble, not into materialism, doesn’t matter where they are because being together is all they need to celebrate living life.

No worries!  bestbud! Lily has been my favourite contestant since her season of Bach NZ so it's fun for me to follow & share now that she's with Courtney and apparently having a ball. I hope we will be seeing a lot more of their adventures together.

It's interesting to me that there are so many comments on SM about how obvious and genuine their connection is, despite being shown relatively little on the show, while people seem to have more doubts/mixed opinions about the other couples.

I hope TPTB have noticed this and that in the next season they might give us more comfortable/genuine/natural relationships and and less drama for drama's sake.  More giggling snow angels, less fights over missed jacuzzi appointments, please!

Re: Cam being on Bette US, I'd be shocked if he was.  He was offered the Lead for Bach AU but appears to have turned it down due to concerns about how it would change his life/affect his family and IMO Bette US would be "even worse" in that regard.

I also am confident he wouldn't appear on Bach in Paradise US since he also turned down a role on the AU version.  IMO it is however entirely possible he's considering Bach WG 2019 which I think would be an excellent option for him (and us!) yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:33 am

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12006137

Jordan interview - back in NZ

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+4
Bobette
AllAboutLove
notarose
GuardianAngel
8 posters